LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 529 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4412

    A first worth recounting

    So, I'm at the AMP in T'ville on Broad Street, now this was a while back but the story is worth recounting. The regular provider (s) not there, maybe on vac (this is before COVID). Only provider avail is skinny 50's, about a 4 on the 10 scale after you've had four beers. Anyway, I wanted a massage more than anything else, and already told myself no play today. After a fairly decent massage, she asked if I wanted anything else. Well, not really. But then she motioned for a blowie, so little head said okay Now it gets interesting. She turns around, I figured to get a cover. Not to my liking so maybe I'll just walk. But she turns back around with a roll of Saran Wrap! Now, my first instinct is to just go and cut my losses and pay for the massage only, however, I was intrigued on how, or if, this would work. So she tears off a couple of feet of plastic wrap, and pretty expertly proceeds with the task at hand, er, I meant mouth. Well, surprise surprise it actually worked rather well. I would say it felt much better than a latex cover. I believe she was a temp, cause have never seen her again. Saran wrap! . 8 hr msg, . 8 saran wrap blowie.

  2. #4411

    Bumped into Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Bumped into an old friend of many of ua today in W Melbourne at a store. The wonder girl Nikki that spent some time at MM and NO BW.

    Heavier these days.
    And? What's her deal.

  3. #4410

    Old Friend

    Bumped into an old friend of many of ua today in W Melbourne at a store. The wonder girl Nikki that spent some time at MM and NO BW.

    Heavier these days.

  4. #4409

    Here's How

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I need to learn how to archive, these girls are popping up than vanishing.
    Just follow these steps.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to LuvEm69 on the Daytona forum, here's a simple webpage archive that lives on long after the provider's ad is taken down, as is the case with many of the STG ads we see.

    Bookmark this link: http://archive.ph/ I have it bookmarked on my favorites bar and named Webpage Archive.

    To use it, copy the URL from the provider's ad so that it's in the paste buffer. In a separate tab, open the archive webpage by clicking the bookmark you previously saved. Now paste the provider's URL into the red area near the top of the archive webpage and click save. A lot of stuff will happen and eventually it will provide you with a link to the archived ad. The archive link will appear in the URL area of your browser. Copy the link to the archived ad and paste it into your review. You can also include the original link.

    As an example, I've included the STG link for the brunette Amber and an archived link of that same STG ad. The STG ad may disappear but the archived link won't.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/717562426256

    http://archive.ph/4hBVY

  5. #4408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I was curious so I went on the Daytona USA GUIDE and found 1 report. Doesn't look promising and GPS.

    Here is the cut / Paste from that forum.

    " Jessa.

    She doesn't text and only responds via phone. I talked to her, 175 hhr for striptease and sensual rub. I couldn't talk her down, and she said cheaper than a strip club. LOL. ".

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...2/969782050486
    Sorry I need to learn how to archive, these girls are popping up than vanishing.

  6. #4407

    Old good Body Magic

    Do you guys remember Body Magic on US1? Wonder where all those ladies went. Haven't seen anyone around after it closed. That was a good place.

  7. #4406

    King

    Went to King Spa yesterday. I forget the name of the lady and couldn't even see her face because it was covered in a mask. When I got there it was like preparing to go into a nuclear fallout area. Massage was good but everything was done with gloves on. WITH GLOVES ON!

  8. #4405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    New girl Jessa from Daytona

    I was curious so I went on the Daytona USA GUIDE and found 1 report. Doesn't look promising and GPS.

    Here is the cut / Paste from that forum.

    " Jessa.

    She doesn't text and only responds via phone. I talked to her, 175 hhr for striptease and sensual rub. I couldn't talk her down, and she said cheaper than a strip club. LOL. ".

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...2/969782050486

  9. #4404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434

    AMP report from Saturday

    Needed to get my itch scratched, so I ventured out. Things are still not nearly normal. Here is my experience from about 4:30 pm this past Saturday.

    First stop in Cocoa but Tokyo still closed.

    Stopped in at Palm Tree. Sign on, door wide open. Rang bell. Girl said "can I help you? So I asked for a massage. She then told me I had to make an appointment (no sign saying that anywhere). Only one car in the lot at the time. So I said, OK, when is your next appointment? She said no, you have to call. Well, BS. So I left, and drove to the beach.

    First stop at Asianna. They were closed at just before 5 pm. Then I drove up to Sunrise. They too were closed. Drove past Massage Heaven who was open.

    Decided to try out 520 Spa. Have not been there in forever, but had fun there in the past. Knocked on back door. An older Korean gal named Linda answered. Guess about mid-fifties or so. Decent body for her age. She let me in right away. Only covid thing was she asked if I was sick. No masks. Got an hour for standard $80 fee. Table shower was good. Not Orlando pre-covid good though. Massage was ok, nothing too special. She alternated from medium to light, which was kind of nice. Overall nice gal, but a bit talkative. I prefer less chat, but that's just me. So if you like to chat while getting rubbed, you might like her. After the flip, no talk of money which is nice. She started a standard HE, I asked for what I wanted. Was a bit shy but ultimately had an ok time. I left a decent tip, probably more than I should have for the level of service (not Orlando after all), but I figure they must be hurting after being shut for so long. I don't think I will go back any time soon though, as it is a drive for me. And if I am going to cocoa beach, I would prefer to see Anna at Asianna (hope she is still there). Anyway, nice to finally get a dose of treatment for my Asian fever. But I hope things get back to normal soon.

  10. #4403

    Does Palm Tree still have open menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    Noticed tonight that Palm Tree in Rockledge has opened finally. But Tokyo in Cocoa was still closed.
    It's been years since I visited. Then apparently they closed and reopened with somewhat poorer service and options. Thanks for info.

    -AG.

  11. #4402

    Massage Matters and Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth17  [View Original Post]
    Does Jen still have an interest in Massage Matters? Can you see here there or anywhere? Does anyone have contact digits for Jen?
    It's been a bit since I've been there but, last I checked, Jen was still the owner. However, I was informed that she's rarely there and tough to reach, let alone schedule with.

  12. #4401

    MM & Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by NjGotSun  [View Original Post]
    Massage matters.
    Does Jen still have an interest in Massage Matters? Can you see here there or anywhere? Does anyone have contact digits for Jen?

  13. #4400

    Open Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HonesC44  [View Original Post]
    Do they do HE??
    And then some.

  14. #4399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434

    Palm Tree Open

    Noticed tonight that Palm Tree in Rockledge has opened finally. But Tokyo in Cocoa was still closed.

  15. #4398

    Beachside AMPs open

    Went looking for a rub today around noon beachside. Massage Heaven open, "come back in an hour very busy", Asiana open, "can you come back in an hour?" And even my old standby on 520, "I have a customer, good to see you, I will be a half hour". Looks like a lot of people have pent up back pain! Glad the spas are opening. All had lit signs and open like nothing changed. Signs about masks but nobody wearing one. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape