Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,781 to 21,795 of 37369
-
06-21-20 10:32 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 201Agreed
I said it a few days back, but I guarantee there are mongers who could possibly have it right now that are still seeing providers because either 1) they don't care or 2) they haven't developed any symptoms yet, so assume they lucked out. On the flip side, there are providers who are aware of it currently going around (two have told me they are aware while trying to get me to visit, I declined) but are willing to take the chance because they've got to pay rent / get their fix or because the monger is a "regular. " They don't get that their "regular" mongers also have "regular" providers too. It's one big circle. No matter what the circumstances are, it could run rampant for the near future so be safe folks is all I can say. The risks are always there, but I feel like their elevated right now.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 20:10 #15588Senior Member

Posts: 108You must have caught Sky on a bad day I always got good head from her and she always licked the boys she even rimmed me. Yes the baby damage is bad looks like a sack hanging down when on all fours. She will do anal and seems to love it her eyes always rolled back in her head when she did CG in her ass. ].
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 19:31 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 368Crystal
Went to see her, nice girl with a fairly nice body, location not the best but didn't have any issues, probably won't repeat everything was just too rushed for me & I don't like that I tried to upload photo but site is not allowing me too, I will upload later.
-
06-20-20 19:31 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 510I caught something a few years ago. Knew withb100% certainty where I got it and how (BBBJ). I was shocked at how many people didn't want to hear it and called bullshit. My loyalty lies here so I call them as I see them without concern for the girls feelings.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 16:34 #15585Senior Member

Posts: 369Exactly. Might be prudent to wrap up for the next few weeks or just lay low if that's not an option on the table.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
I wasn't aware of the culture of info sharing on this board pertaining to bugs, especially without a verified bug source. That said, back in the middle of May I did catch the alleged two bugs in question from a known girl, though I was never able to verify which girl. But I detected them quick, received immediate treatment, laid low, and didn't spread it, assuming I'm right about the source. Neither girl is actively working or working in the area anymore. While these things are common enough, for me to have also caught both from one of these girls makes me think a monger is likely walking around with 2 in the chamber and doesn't know or doesn't care. Please check yourselves out.
-
06-20-20 14:17 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 108You must have caught Sky on a bad day she has always given me a good BJ and not only licked the boys but gave me a rim job too! Yes that baby damage looks like a sack hanging there when she's on all fours but she loves anal so that kind of makes up for it LOL].
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 13:17 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 389Now the other risk that we all must consider.
Originally Posted by JustForHer53
[View Original Post]
Mongers who saw her, then same mongers went BBBJ or BBFS with other local providers.
-
06-20-20 11:40 #15582Banned Member

Posts: 64Savior
Not all heroes wear capes. Dodged that bullet.
Originally Posted by JustForHer53
[View Original Post]
Oh, reviews as well. Went to see meiliani or whatever her name is and got a BJ. It was covered (not my choice) and it was ok. Guys, we need to add some details to BJ recommendations. Like can she go deep? If you're not packing that means to or close to the base. Can this hoe be negotiated to go bare? These reviews are misleading. Expecting a swallower and getting 2-3 inches wet in a hat. Anyway, I wasn't interested in sampling but that ass is massive mate. And the roads are open (covered for a fairly high donation). Qv rate for dream described.
Wasn't satisfied so went to see stg sky. BBBJ which wasn't impressive. About two inches wet but no quit, my smaller friends would prob enjoy at such a low price point. 6. No attention to the boys either, but scratched the itch. Lots of bb damage but was cute and had a little bit of ass. Like 15% of meiliani LOL. Not planning a repeat on either. Tried to set up with cici per recommendations but she's a hard one to pin down. Threw in the towel after 3 + hours of bs. Good luck out there boys.
RVA.
-
06-20-20 10:44 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 1449I was thinking same thing. $.5 for BBBJ from her? Sounds fishy.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 10:28 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 452Blanks
I shoot blanks. No worries.
Originally Posted by HughJapenis
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 10:11 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 317Little Head
When the little head speaks the hand reaches for the wallet. You are right, no good provider should do the bump but a good monger should learn to walk or shop around.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 09:56 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 425Thanks to all who send a pm. Very unfortunate as the provider has nothing but good reviews.
-
06-20-20 07:46 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 373Fake
Looks like a fake ad now you looking fake too.
Originally Posted by EasyBake
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 07:36 #15576Senior Member

Posts: 617You should have hit all three holes twice for that price. You're just encouraging GPS.
Originally Posted by EasyBake
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 04:50 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 149Miliani
Not sure what her deal is, but she's done this the last four times I've seen her. Contact her, she promises "everything is the same as usual", then by the time I get there and get ready to get down to it, she jacks up her rates, by about another 20 each time until it was nearing 2 bills. For just a head date? I'll pass at that rate and go be someone else's regular. I personally don't believe that's how you should do regulars, no matter how talented you are.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




