Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,486 to 22,500 of 44200
-
06-21-20 00:15 #21715Senior Member

Posts: 121Yeah right
Yeah right. Where are you going to find a place with girls that look like that?
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 23:25 #21714Regular Member

Posts: 10Any way to get the ig. Want to see the lineup before trying it out.
Originally Posted by Mhsm2014
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 19:14 #21713Regular Member

Posts: 20Joy Spa
Before COVID hit, Joy Spa in Fountain Valley changed management / staff. Does anyone know where Kay went, or have contact?
-
06-20-20 15:41 #21712Senior Member

Posts: 1377Big tits small ass. Yes FS.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 14:23 #21711Senior Member

Posts: 648I agree with HDM2. For these middle-aged providers (they may look to you like twenty-somethings), 80-100 is good. Save your 120-140 for those younger AAMP workers like this.
Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 13:51 #21710Senior Member

Posts: 220Overpaying
Guys I have had all of the girls you speak of, with the exception of Amy. I don't understand why you are paying $140 or even $120 unless you are feeling sorry for the girls. I go to the place with $140 total. $40 for the entry and $100 for the girl. Every time with every girl, they say, $120 or $140 quote. I just simply say I only have $100. They think for a second and then say "Okay". Even if they say "oh no" just say okay you understand and either ask her to continue to the masssage or say than you will leave. I guarantee you $100 is plenty to get the deed done. Be nice about it, don't be a jerk just simply say I only have $100 and you will be off to the races and help save another Monger some dough!!
Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 13:47 #21709Senior Member

Posts: 220Amazing Sucks!!
I went there twice. Paid the $40 for the hour. The cute girl with Braces got me both times. First time, crappy massage and then jacked me off gave her 40 and left. Decided to try one more time, same girl said the other girl was busy so I gave her another go. This time she was wearing a skirt so I though well maybe. This time, same bullshit massage. Only difference she let me play with her pussy while she jacked me but nothing more than HJ. She was more interested in trying to get me out of there in 15 min even though I paid the hour fee.
Originally Posted by FrankyFive
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 13:14 #21708Regular Member

Posts: 10Wax & shave
Any good wax and or shave places in OC for men with massage.
-
06-20-20 04:28 #21707Senior Member

Posts: 275Open as of Yesterday.
Westminster from 405 to Habor open for business with face covering entrance / exit.
-
06-19-20 23:13 #21706Senior Member

Posts: 137High 5 at 6*
LOL. I'm sure many on the forum have seen each other w / o knowing since we're taking each other's recommendations.
Originally Posted by Jurge
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 21:53 #21705Senior Member

Posts: 148How does she look? Its FS?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 21:00 #21704Senior Member

Posts: 1377Try Kathy.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 20:15 #21703Banned Member

Posts: 308Amazing
Naw. They just sit in there all day doing macrame.
Originally Posted by FrankyFive
[View Original Post]
Actually a Viet jack shack. Mae is pretty and does quality work.
Jeez. I need a massage, I'm getting bitchy. Laughing.
-
06-19-20 19:29 #21702Senior Member

Posts: 148VT Spa
On my way here. Any recommendation? Anyone have FS here?
-
06-19-20 16:10 #21701Regular Member

Posts: 12Amazing spa in Westminster
Has anyone ever tried this place?











Reply With Quote





