Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,486 to 22,500 of 44194
-
06-20-20 13:47 #21709Senior Member

Posts: 220Amazing Sucks!!
I went there twice. Paid the $40 for the hour. The cute girl with Braces got me both times. First time, crappy massage and then jacked me off gave her 40 and left. Decided to try one more time, same girl said the other girl was busy so I gave her another go. This time she was wearing a skirt so I though well maybe. This time, same bullshit massage. Only difference she let me play with her pussy while she jacked me but nothing more than HJ. She was more interested in trying to get me out of there in 15 min even though I paid the hour fee.
Originally Posted by FrankyFive
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 13:14 #21708Regular Member

Posts: 10Wax & shave
Any good wax and or shave places in OC for men with massage.
-
06-20-20 04:28 #21707Senior Member

Posts: 275Open as of Yesterday.
Westminster from 405 to Habor open for business with face covering entrance / exit.
-
06-19-20 23:13 #21706Senior Member

Posts: 137High 5 at 6*
LOL. I'm sure many on the forum have seen each other w / o knowing since we're taking each other's recommendations.
Originally Posted by Jurge
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 21:53 #21705Senior Member

Posts: 148How does she look? Its FS?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 21:00 #21704Senior Member

Posts: 1377Try Kathy.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 20:15 #21703Banned Member

Posts: 308Amazing
Naw. They just sit in there all day doing macrame.
Originally Posted by FrankyFive
[View Original Post]
Actually a Viet jack shack. Mae is pretty and does quality work.
Jeez. I need a massage, I'm getting bitchy. Laughing.
-
06-19-20 19:29 #21702Senior Member

Posts: 148VT Spa
On my way here. Any recommendation? Anyone have FS here?
-
06-19-20 16:10 #21701Regular Member

Posts: 12Amazing spa in Westminster
Has anyone ever tried this place?
-
06-19-20 15:19 #21700Senior Member

Posts: 116Aroma / Honey
Stopped by Aroma on its first day being re-opened. Went with Vina after hearing mostly good things about her. If you follow her on IG, you know what to expect: GND looks, slightly thick, round booty, and big natural tits. Had a friendly chat with her while she did a nice B2 B massage with her sliding those big tits all over my back and on my front after the flip, with some Russian. Got to suck on them a little as well, no FIV or FOV though. HJ was a little on the aggressive side, but it got the job done. Overall, pretty good, but not quite top tier level.
-
06-19-20 11:22 #21699Senior Member

Posts: 1377Time to see if everything's open
Well looks like I'll have some time to cruise around today. There's a place I want to try today I'll let you know if it's open.
-
06-19-20 10:05 #21698Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks
Going to have to do some digging in SGV to see what's up.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 10:03 #21697Senior Member

Posts: 58Pretty much
That's the standard out there. Entry 30-50, service 100-120. In LA you can find some of the same but it's usually +20, for anything in comparison.
Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 02:42 #21696Senior Member

Posts: 51Damn. I saw her today as well at about 12:30! She was wearing a nice cute outfit today reminded me of Minnie mouse. She Def was a good bang, got to release a lot of pent up frustration!
Thinking about trying relax, is this place nuru or FS AMP?
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 22:24 #21695Senior Member

Posts: 648If you live in between or near the two areas, both the Westminster / Garden Grove area and the San Gabriel Valley (primarily west) are target-rich for what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Harbors
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





