Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10720
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I think everyone here would like to hear your prospective of encounters with these two.
    I'm already going to be seeing someone, and I posted that I thought her story that day was a little off-putting, a little too well timed, even if it is prolly true.

    I saw some other girls in the past weeks but forget to post their reviews with the others. Got stood up by several too. I will try to get to it tomorrow sometime, but I'm asking you guys when Advanced Search doesn't come up with anything, or a new ad is posted, because I've only been in the hobby around like three years, didn't activate here- well, let me clarify- I've been on here for a couple years, but I seriously didn't realize you had to use the bottom of the first page of this site to confirm email reg, and was confused because no admins would answer or reply or anything, and without already being a member, I couldn't exactly DM anyone either. And until recently it was like, I dunno, every few months or something, and I know many of you FAR surpass that and would recognize girls from older days or ads.

    Why do you think everyone would want to hear my opinion? I'm just another guy. But I'm assume you're being an ass and poking at me for asking so many questions or something, LOL. .

  2. #10719

    Try them out

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/991869066485

    Kelly. Her ad comes and goes. I tried to meet her once, but omw she said her brother came home so she couldn't host and would meet me on a corner she picked, and I declined.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/646171324719

    I'm baaaccckkk. A lot of girls are using this now, but does anyone know her?
    I think everyone here would like to hear your prospective of encounters with these two.

  3. #10718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Who's that?

    Quote Originally Posted by RentingLove  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her this am. Trying to connect.

  4. #10717

    I'm back

    Is this?? It couldn't be.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/921521323440
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails back.jpg‎   back2.jpg‎  

  5. #10716

    Good Lord

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I fucked the redhead in the second ad. Saw her in a super ghetto apartment building with people selling drugs outside and inside the building. We had agreed to 60 QV BBFSCIP. When I got there she was super fucked up or drunk. She pulled out a condom and I told her we agreed on CIP. She said she doesn't do that. I turned around and started to leave and she changed her tune pretty quick. Ended up blowing a nice load inside of her. She was so fucked up that she had trouble standing back up. When she finally got on her feet, my cum started running all down her leg. I smiled to myself and left. Mission accomplished. Never repeated because of the shitty ass apartment building and drug dealers. And she wasnt all that great either way. Just enough to dump a load in and take off.
    Goddamn LOL. I mean thankfully I'm just trying to get a feel for some of them and whether they are any good, but eesh. It's always a shame to see addicts go through shit because I did it all too, but I came out the other side. The stories of these girls doing just enough to get drugs and eventually get arrested or die are unfortunate but also expected.

  6. #10715

    Amy

    Went to see her a week ago. Not going back, Shit in side and BF up stairs. Save your money.

    BeerTown out.

  7. #10714

    Chocolate aka baby gril

    https://www.callgirlx.com/info/1265818279861723136

    I only called her because I was hella horny and needed a warm hole fast. She seemed super ghetto and had a lot of background noise on the phone call. She pulled up with a guy in her car claiming that hes her "brother". It was obviously her pimp. She has some good pussy, but she doesn't do bb. Its lame she finished me with a condom hand job. I really wanted to cum on her face for being rude LOL. I really wish I would've hung up on her face tho, because she Mos Def wasn't worth the $1.5. Oh yeah, she took an extra $10 out of my wallet when I paid her, so $1. 60. Then she had the nerve to say "call me anytime". Control your Johnson, don't let it control you!

  8. #10713

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/991869066485

    Kelly. Her ad comes and goes. I tried to meet her once, but omw she said her brother came home so she couldn't host and would meet me on a corner she picked, and I declined.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/646171324719

    I'm baaaccckkk. A lot of girls are using this now, but does anyone know her?
    I fucked the redhead in the second ad. Saw her in a super ghetto apartment building with people selling drugs outside and inside the building. We had agreed to 60 QV BBFSCIP. When I got there she was super fucked up or drunk. She pulled out a condom and I told her we agreed on CIP. She said she doesn't do that. I turned around and started to leave and she changed her tune pretty quick. Ended up blowing a nice load inside of her. She was so fucked up that she had trouble standing back up. When she finally got on her feet, my cum started running all down her leg. I smiled to myself and left. Mission accomplished. Never repeated because of the shitty ass apartment building and drug dealers. And she wasnt all that great either way. Just enough to dump a load in and take off.

  9. #10712
    I know the second one. I think strawberry or something. I'd avoid. She's been reviewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/991869066485

    Kelly. Her ad comes and goes. I tried to meet her once, but omw she said her brother came home so she couldn't host and would meet me on a corner she picked, and I declined.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/646171324719

    I'm baaaccckkk. A lot of girls are using this now, but does anyone know her?

  10. #10711

    Apologies, a few more I'd like to hear from you guys about

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/991869066485

    Kelly. Her ad comes and goes. I tried to meet her once, but omw she said her brother came home so she couldn't host and would meet me on a corner she picked, and I declined.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/646171324719

    I'm baaaccckkk. A lot of girls are using this now, but does anyone know her?

  11. #10710

    Milwaukee Nikki number 5,704

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.
    She also used to walk L from time to time. Haven't seen her out there since she discovered the internet and all the big spenders available to her that stalk STG. LOL.

  12. #10709

    Anyone familiar?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/464284654404

    I remember wanting to see her a long while back when she had her ad up, but it was the same pics. Does anyone have any feedback?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails red1.jpg‎  

  13. #10708

    Need a phone

    Since I'm having no luck with the Nikki chick and apparently if I would have her so far she doesn't have teeth but I have been seeing these beautiful breasts I asked the young lady to send me a picture she did she doesn't look too bad but you texted one time you never hear back from her to three days later am I the only one having this luck?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/953133523486

  14. #10707

    You guys got more than I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.
    She was one of my first meetups, and she stole my money to get drugs and "go in the house" but I'm pretty sure she left out the front.

  15. #10706

    Jersey Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly137  [View Original Post]
    Had been texting back and forth with her for a few weeks now trying to set up a time, we arrived on meeting at a hotel yesterday. We have met several times before, this would have been I believe out fifth time together. We had set up to do 90 min to 2 hrs for 250. She said it was a price just for me and not for anyone else. So everything is going fine and she even shows up a little but earlier. I let her in through the side door. No makeup on or anything and in regular clothes which I didn't care about. We get in the room and she says "Hey I have to let my ride know how long its going to be, can you give me the money now and ill give my ride it so they can drive around for 90 minutes to 2 hours and pick me up. Ill even leave my phone here. " If it was ANY other provider I would have never gave her the money, but because we had met before several times and I had gotten discounts during these several times I let my guard down and figured hey she wouldn't leave her cell phone here. I walk her to the side door because she says to wait for her there and of course she never comes back. I go to the room, its a damaged phone beat up and wasn't on.

    So many warning signs I missed, I mean first off we agreed on the time before hand so her ride would know already, and another one being she didn't have a purse or anything, just the phone in her hand and I've never been with a provider that doesn't come prepared with things. Feel dumb of course for giving the money up front as I have read so many stories about providers pulling things but I would have never thought she would because she's been reviewed well and like I have said I had seen her several times. It is what it is. Besides running off with people's money now it also seems like she was missing teeth, safe to assume where my money is going to. Sucks, I liked her as a provider.
    Hey bro, I'm not going to say anything shitty because I know how much it sucks to lose out on money. I can't talk, about 5 years ago I lost 80 once trying to see some dumb bittch in Waukegan that I had wanted to fuck for like 6 months. Ended up in a basement with a bunch of black guys upstairs. I didn't even give a fuck, I went upstairs and started talking shit to 3 or 4 of them because I was super pissed I wasted my time, money, resources and pride. Turns out the dumb broad wasnt even there. In hind site, probuably a stupid idea on my part for trying to start a brawl. But they didn't fuck with me as I walked through them out the door calling them shit I can't say on this board because because now I guess your racist if you call a spade a spade if dude happens be be black. Whatever though. Anyways, I initally responded to your post for 2 reasons. One, you already know about so I won't beat a dead horse. But number 2, How the fuck is Jersey Jess giving you a 'deal' for 250 bucks for an hour and a half or two hours? You could buy 4 or 5 Jersey Jess's for that! She's nothing more than a. 50 dollar slutt trust me I already know from personal experience. This will sting a bit up front but if you stay in the game it will absolutly save you big bucks in the long run due to not overpaying for some of these cumrags. As fun as its been responding to some of these posts on this board as of late, I need to get back in my own realm and start posting my own damn reports again. I got a bit lazy the last few months because all of this bullshit. Time to get back to 'work'. Have a good weekend and don't sweat the thief who stole from you. I'm pissed for you but convince yourself it was charity and move on. Don't let it happen again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape