Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10710

    Milwaukee Nikki number 5,704

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.
    She also used to walk L from time to time. Haven't seen her out there since she discovered the internet and all the big spenders available to her that stalk STG. LOL.

  2. #10709

    Anyone familiar?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/464284654404

    I remember wanting to see her a long while back when she had her ad up, but it was the same pics. Does anyone have any feedback?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails red1.jpg‎  

  3. #10708

    Need a phone

    Since I'm having no luck with the Nikki chick and apparently if I would have her so far she doesn't have teeth but I have been seeing these beautiful breasts I asked the young lady to send me a picture she did she doesn't look too bad but you texted one time you never hear back from her to three days later am I the only one having this luck?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/953133523486

  4. #10707

    You guys got more than I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.
    She was one of my first meetups, and she stole my money to get drugs and "go in the house" but I'm pretty sure she left out the front.

  5. #10706

    Jersey Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly137  [View Original Post]
    Had been texting back and forth with her for a few weeks now trying to set up a time, we arrived on meeting at a hotel yesterday. We have met several times before, this would have been I believe out fifth time together. We had set up to do 90 min to 2 hrs for 250. She said it was a price just for me and not for anyone else. So everything is going fine and she even shows up a little but earlier. I let her in through the side door. No makeup on or anything and in regular clothes which I didn't care about. We get in the room and she says "Hey I have to let my ride know how long its going to be, can you give me the money now and ill give my ride it so they can drive around for 90 minutes to 2 hours and pick me up. Ill even leave my phone here. " If it was ANY other provider I would have never gave her the money, but because we had met before several times and I had gotten discounts during these several times I let my guard down and figured hey she wouldn't leave her cell phone here. I walk her to the side door because she says to wait for her there and of course she never comes back. I go to the room, its a damaged phone beat up and wasn't on.

    So many warning signs I missed, I mean first off we agreed on the time before hand so her ride would know already, and another one being she didn't have a purse or anything, just the phone in her hand and I've never been with a provider that doesn't come prepared with things. Feel dumb of course for giving the money up front as I have read so many stories about providers pulling things but I would have never thought she would because she's been reviewed well and like I have said I had seen her several times. It is what it is. Besides running off with people's money now it also seems like she was missing teeth, safe to assume where my money is going to. Sucks, I liked her as a provider.
    Hey bro, I'm not going to say anything shitty because I know how much it sucks to lose out on money. I can't talk, about 5 years ago I lost 80 once trying to see some dumb bittch in Waukegan that I had wanted to fuck for like 6 months. Ended up in a basement with a bunch of black guys upstairs. I didn't even give a fuck, I went upstairs and started talking shit to 3 or 4 of them because I was super pissed I wasted my time, money, resources and pride. Turns out the dumb broad wasnt even there. In hind site, probuably a stupid idea on my part for trying to start a brawl. But they didn't fuck with me as I walked through them out the door calling them shit I can't say on this board because because now I guess your racist if you call a spade a spade if dude happens be be black. Whatever though. Anyways, I initally responded to your post for 2 reasons. One, you already know about so I won't beat a dead horse. But number 2, How the fuck is Jersey Jess giving you a 'deal' for 250 bucks for an hour and a half or two hours? You could buy 4 or 5 Jersey Jess's for that! She's nothing more than a. 50 dollar slutt trust me I already know from personal experience. This will sting a bit up front but if you stay in the game it will absolutly save you big bucks in the long run due to not overpaying for some of these cumrags. As fun as its been responding to some of these posts on this board as of late, I need to get back in my own realm and start posting my own damn reports again. I got a bit lazy the last few months because all of this bullshit. Time to get back to 'work'. Have a good weekend and don't sweat the thief who stole from you. I'm pissed for you but convince yourself it was charity and move on. Don't let it happen again.

  6. #10705
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 4 times. Above average BBBJ. Decent squat rider. Paid 60 once, 50 once, then 40 the last time or two for BBFSCIP. Teeth all fucked up.
    I paid a 100 CIP 4-5 years ago, most of the teeth were there but even one missing is to much of a turn off for me, now for that price and I needed a nut I'd probably indulge at 40 which only trifix can nail down a price like thst LOL.

  7. #10704

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.
    Saw her 4 times. Above average BBBJ. Decent squat rider. Paid 60 once, 50 once, then 40 the last time or two for BBFSCIP. Teeth all fucked up.

  8. #10703

    Saw her a while ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.
    Saw her a couple years ago. Terrible teeth. Horrible breath. Decent body with baby damage. Wasn't a repeat for me.

  9. #10702

    Sammie

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammie-41

    She confirmed her identity with FaceTime and even showed her tits on the call. Her communication isn't the best, but she was ready at the scheduled time. She provided GFE as soon as we met and felt me up in the Uber LOL. We finally got to the place and I was smacking her bum while she undressed. She put on the condom with her lips. She had a smell so I was like goddamm, thank God for condoms! I made her finish me off with a great BBBJ w cim. I was meant to pay $, but she took $20 from the original price, since I paid for the ride. And I ended up giving her $80. I would repeat, but the smell is giving me second thoughts. I giver 3 Stars just for the GFE and amazing head.

  10. #10701
    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    She's pregnant last I saw her, don't know how far she is though.
    She had the baby premature and it didn't survive. She will get the job done. Nice body but horrible grill.

  11. #10700

    Not good but important

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.
    She's pregnant last I saw her, don't know how far she is though.

  12. #10699

    A good reminder

    Of what we should not be doing. Damn, if this topic was a horse, it would be mashed to a pulp by now. It is up to you, but I strongly recommend. , Never, I mean NEVER, trust a provider any farther than you can punt them. You are a income source to them and nothing more. No relationship, no friendship built over time. They are not your girlfriend, etc. Try to remember, everyone of these providers is doing this because they made some horrible life choices. Stealing from you is not out of the wheelhouse if it is easier than having to put some work in. Jerry Jess, if some have forgotten, got her start on the street walking scene. That is simply the bottom of the barrel. She found the internet, and does both to support her activities. If your dick is getting you into trouble, slap the damn thing and remind it who is boss, and who's money it is about to loose for foolish choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    Shame to hear about your experience with Jersey Jess. Will say some women are getting desperate and creative as perhaps their other income has dried up, not to mention taking advantage of their good reputation without thinking about the long game. I can say there are a few I probably would have done the same for but I always try to let the big head up top prevail. In cases where they refuse I have agreed half up front and half at the end, worse case they only make off with part of your money. It's a good lesson for the board if you take collateral make sure it has value to them, text / call their number and verify it's their phone they are handing over and don't just accept their purse as valuable. One trick tried that with me when I refused to pay up front, it was just a glorified holder for personal hygiene products, pretty much nothing of value to them they wouldn't be able to replace for 20 $.

    Don't beat yoself up, happens to a lot of people, the best thing is to take it as a learnable lesson and write her off.

  13. #10698

    Tell me something good

    What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.

  14. #10697

    Downhill tumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly137  [View Original Post]
    So many warning signs I missed, I mean first off we agreed on the time before hand so her ride would know already, and another one being she didn't have a purse or anything, just the phone in her hand and I've never been with a provider that doesn't come prepared with things. Feel dumb of course for giving the money up front as I have read so many stories about providers pulling things but I would have never thought she would because she's been reviewed well and like I have said I had seen her several times. It is what it is. Besides running off with people's money now it also seems like she was missing teeth, safe to assume where my money is going to. Sucks, I liked her as a provider.
    Shame to hear about your experience with Jersey Jess. Will say some women are getting desperate and creative as perhaps their other income has dried up, not to mention taking advantage of their good reputation without thinking about the long game. I can say there are a few I probably would have done the same for but I always try to let the big head up top prevail. In cases where they refuse I have agreed half up front and half at the end, worse case they only make off with part of your money. It's a good lesson for the board if you take collateral make sure it has value to them, text / call their number and verify it's their phone they are handing over and don't just accept their purse as valuable. One trick tried that with me when I refused to pay up front, it was just a glorified holder for personal hygiene products, pretty much nothing of value to them they wouldn't be able to replace for 20 $.

    Don't beat yoself up, happens to a lot of people, the best thing is to take it as a learnable lesson and write her off.

  15. #10696

    I've visited this one

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Been texting this girl. She's been reviewed here so I texted her with all that background in mind.

    Was surprised she says no to kissing, no to nipple-sucking and no to any kind of ass play.

    She says she won't take her top off but is ok for me to grab / fondle her tits under her shirt.

    So for the $60 I get a warm hole to stick my dick in but no CIP!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/136831731808
    I've dealt with this one numerous times. Says she doesn't do "aa" but I've gotten her to link a few times. She's let me park in the garage numerous times says I'm the only one she allows to do it. Kind of crazy but can't complain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape