Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17328

    Probody Aroma

    Anyone know the status of probody aroma in Taylor. Tried calling but no response and seeing that others have opened want to know if some seniors probably have info. Thanks.

  2. #17327

    Looking in the North area

    Anyone have a decent massage with some extras that is in the north east area? Things are opening back up but my regular is not coming back. Appreciate any help. PM's are fine.

  3. #17326

    Van Born

    Van Born is back. Lilley was there with a couple new faces. They do a temperature check at the door. Make you put a name and phone number down on a sign in sheet. She had a mask on the whole time throughout the massage. Finished me off with a handshake but it was so weird with the mask. I wasn't required to wear one.

  4. #17325

    Massage

    Went to the place off Wayne road next to the station. Not that station but the other station. Standard massage and typical services provided. Enjoy gents.

  5. #17324

    Highland Mulan. Not so good experience

    Drove past yesterday and the open sign was lit and front door open, so I stopped in. There was only one girl named Eva, 40+. Waited for 30 minutes in the room as she was busy with another customer.

    When she came, I asked for one hour. Gave her $, but didn't get the change back. It didn't matter as the rest would cover the HE.

    The massage was good but it only lasted for 15 min or so before she asked me to turn over. After the HE, it was only 20 min past. I told her that I wanted one hour, then she spent another 5-8 minutes to massage the legs. She then said time is up although she only spent less than 30 minutes in total. She said she was busy today and would do more next time. WTF. I didn't bother to argue with her, but I will never go back to Mulan.

    No mask was required and she was not wearing one. Also, if possible, give them the exact amount for the massage fee up front. Don't give them $ bill. Some bad masseuses, like Eva, will take advantage of that by not giving the changes back.

  6. #17323
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOne313  [View Original Post]
    All give HE?
    I have received a HE from all 3 places yes.

  7. #17322
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS1963  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Health Spa in Clarkston is open. You have to wear a face mask and provide your name and phone number in the event something should occur with Covid 19. I have not been there since they re-opened, but plan on going within the next couple of days. Na Na Massage in Clarkston is not opened yet. They sent me a text saying they will re-open soon, but did not provide any other information than that. I called Four Seasons in White Lake, but there is no answer.
    All give HE?

  8. #17321
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOne313  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Northern Oakland parlors / therapists? Ie. Clarkston, Pontiac, Waterford, Auburn Hills ect.
    Oriental Health Spa in Clarkston is open. You have to wear a face mask and provide your name and phone number in the event something should occur with Covid 19. I have not been there since they re-opened, but plan on going within the next couple of days. Na Na Massage in Clarkston is not opened yet. They sent me a text saying they will re-open soon, but did not provide any other information than that. I called Four Seasons in White Lake, but there is no answer.

  9. #17320
    Quote Originally Posted by WixTrain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on with the Monroe location in Dearborn? Can't call, no open sign.
    That's usually two key signs that they are closed.

  10. #17319

    Dearborn Monroe

    Anyone know what's going on with the Monroe location in Dearborn? Can't call, no open sign.

  11. #17318
    Does anyone have any info on Northern Oakland parlors / therapists? Ie. Clarkston, Pontiac, Waterford, Auburn Hills ect.

  12. #17317

    Healing Therapy Massage

    I stopped in this morning and spent an hour with Sasha. Nothing new to report on her. The only thing I need to mention is that Chinese people are terrified about the virus. When I walked in, Sasha had a face mask on and insisted on me wearing one throughout the massage. I saw her and the others arriving at work and they wore face masks as the walked down the street. She asked me to wash my hands before the massage. But she didn't have a problem with my hands roaming on her. Glad they are back.

  13. #17316

    Call them and ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Pygophile  [View Original Post]
    So convenience may lead me to visit in near future.

    Just curious what to expect? They wearing masks / shields? Do they expect customers to do so or anything different these days.

    Who's currently working there?

    Super busy?

    Thanks in advance.
    Here's the contact information. Call and ask. Post 17295 I noticed has information you should keep in mind.

    https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

  14. #17315

    Chinese Massage Westland

    Drove past earlier today and the open sign was lit and front door open, so I stopped in.

    Two girls waiting in lobby; KK took me right back with no wait. Opted for 30 min for $50. Couldn't really call it a massage since she started right in with the light touch teasing they usually do right before the flip. That went on for 15 min or so before she asked me to turn over. HE was a bit rushed and a bit harder that I would prefer. Left a $50 tip since she didn't complain at all about UTC (top) roaming, and even pulled out the twins for a better look / feel.

    Masks required; signs posted on door to that effect and she never took hers off.

  15. #17314

    Saigon current expectations

    So convenience may lead me to visit in near future.

    Just curious what to expect? They wearing masks / shields? Do they expect customers to do so or anything different these days.

    Who's currently working there?

    Super busy?

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape