Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5566
-
06-21-20 12:23 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 447"working for an agency" could be a setup
It may be a new way to disguise a cash-and-dash. She wouldn't specify any amount, she was very much indicating she would do whatever I wanted for whatever amount, and she said I could send whatever I felt was reasonable to her agency. That set off the big red flag and I stopped pursuing.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 12:13 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 311Really?
She's a former hairstylist who just spent a couple months in rehab in the mountains.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
I used to see her Semi- regularly and she's a LOT of fun. A little high dollar but kind of a funny, snarky, mean girl type who's fun to have drinks with.
She's working for an agency now?
-
06-21-20 09:56 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 60I wouldn't do it for another reason
I could care less about what the girls don"t like. No matter how nice you are, most never reply.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
If you just put your number out there, you'll get some strange messages. You won't know from whom and has happened to me a few times, they threaten to out you or extort you. My response has been FO and block him / her.
-
06-21-20 09:05 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 425Your messages to them don't disappear. Though one girl told me that he hates guys that just send a phone number and little else, expecting them to call or text with little effort on the guy's part. I don't know how successful your strategy can be.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 23:17 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 115SA Messages after Subscription ended.
I ended my subscription almost 4 months ago. Couple of girls reached out recently who never replied when it was active. They sent me a message and a couple of days later they texted me. So even after subscription ends will they still be able to read our messages? If that's the case then it makes sense to just blast your number to every girl who even comes close to your matching criteria. That way you don't need to have the subscription for a long time and if interested then girls can reach out via text. Does this makes sense or am I out of my mind.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 20:20 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 1651S. A.
The site is total scum, hiring bots, 18 year old queens looking for on line only even though they say that's not allowed.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
Never once are they removed after being reported. Hundred dollar escorts who think they suddenly are worth $500 or more because they are sugar babies. Could go on and on, don't even know why they are allowed to stay up under the FOSTA laws. Everyone knows they are promoting hooking.
-
06-20-20 20:20 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 546Anne
This one must think we are all stupid. She wants money sent to her agency.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d7406...c-4812882b4e0e
-
06-20-20 16:59 #1794Banned Member

Posts: 75Same here
I'll let my subscription lapse as well, may or may not go back. For the monthly membership price, you'd think they'd do a better job verifying the SBs.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 16:45 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 60Liz
She has done most of Raleigh and half the Executives that visit. She might as well use an escort site, which is SA for her.
Originally Posted by Cmcae1
[View Original Post]
Glad you had a good time, but go get checked.
-
06-20-20 16:41 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 60Had that happen as well
Yep, that's another one. My response is FO.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
When my subscription expires in a couple of weeks, I'm done.
-
06-20-20 16:07 #1791Banned Member

Posts: 75Sa
I've had to report a few profiles recently, not that it will matter. Will exchange numbers and get threatened to be exposed on social media unless I pay up. Happened with two different profiles / phone numbers but I think it's the same person doing the blackmailing.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 15:47 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 60Sa
It's become a real shit show. I'd say 95% are fakes or a complete waste of time. Here is the latest.
Selling pics.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a3b8...3-f3c928a0ac40
Rude B.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5f7e8...5-659ccf8b3244
A total C.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4d391...c-8e06159d3ec7
As the add says, full on escort.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2bf22...5-4a18401ed170
Numerous others, but profiles gone now.
Amazing to me how many don't respond but yet are on constantly.
-
06-19-20 22:52 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 215Rosey
YMMV, and timing is everything. It seems Rosey has a lot friends and she is the one to be friends with. So far, there is Eva, Emma and Grace. All spinners, Grace is hitting the weed a little to hard. I am sure the others are doing the same. It is fiun is the timing is right.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 17:36 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 546Kate
https://www.seeking.com/member/bdcef...d-219b31d64563
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
She quoted me same 500 in April, and the same in May. She is going up not down.
-
06-19-20 17:15 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 311JustSimplyKate
Pretty girl. Said she lives near Burlington.
Quoted me $ 600, though.
Oh, well.










Reply With Quote





