Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 7852
-
06-19-20 22:27 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 285Is there two duos in dirty Waterbury?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Rate on these two sorta interested.
-
06-19-20 10:06 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 410Can only handle one at a time.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 09:26 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 1000A Bit Of Good News
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/368644987479
With so much negativity on the board about bad providers I am happy to bring this ad to everyone's attention. The part that originally grabbed my me was the "Double Down" line in the ad. Quick response, made arrangements after a slight bit of negotiation, and off I ran to find two beauties (by Waterbury's standards). Both girls are a known local phenom and I have reported on both but never together. Both I might ad have stellar reps and show no signs of demons. No Bella Beliz was not there I am still on the hunt for that.
A quick hello and off with everyones clothing for a respectable double blow job. One of them smelled like heaven and I gladly inhaled her scent as the other worked my cock. I had only purchased the qv but was not rushed one bit. Switch up change over, tongue on balls mouth on cock and hands full of tit and wet pussy had me spurting my morning load into one of their mouths. Yes she swallowed and they both cleaned me up nicely. Very pleasant conversation afterwards and I will definitely repeat.
If you are thinking of treating yourself these girls work well together you cannot go wrong and, I wouldn't mind banging them both on my next visit.
So many mouths so little time. Poo.
-
06-16-20 15:08 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 193Swing and a miss.
Sent her a few texts yesterday after failing to get a response a month or two ago. Think I read a post that she is super difficult to connect with or even get a response too. I have to agree with that assessment. She finally did respond to me this morning and I exchanged a couple more texts with her and would actually gone over to her place this morning. But then she ghosts me. I actually did tell her, you know, it is hard to try and see you, even just once, never mind regularly if you never respond at all or in a timely fashion to connect. Crickets. So I tell her well, if you're around this afternoon, I'll be in the area if you want to meet. Still waiting. I told her earlier in my text chat, are you real? Are you really interested in meeting? Otherwise, what's the point of posting at all? She asks if I want to facetime. No hon, I want fucktime. Last I heard, can't fuck you in the ass via facetime or cim or all over your face via facetime LOL. So who knows her deal, but I will keep trying cause I dig that fat ass and those fatter titties. Looking forward to manhandling both properly in the future. Sometime soon hopefully!
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 14:53 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 930Terrible
Aka Fifi. Aka Nicole.
Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies
[View Original Post]
She killed the link, so here are her pictures:
https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTU...YwYWZiMDU1.jpg
https://skipthegames.com/img/003/MTM...FmZDc2ZmNj.jpg
https://skipthegames.com/img/004/MjI...WM5NWRhYzQ.jpg
https://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjQ...TFjOTY0YjY.jpg
https://skipthegames.com/img/004/NTc...OTM2YmFhOA.jpg
I remember a decent review a while back when she first posted, then a mediocre review; anyone have a visit worth repeating? She was on my to-do list but did not have a room when I contacted her.
-
06-16-20 14:23 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 82I know she's fake, but.
I know this one ain't real, but damn, if that face isn't cute as hell. I would wife that one in a second boi. Smash till she couldn't walk, then smash more. LOL!
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/760315383018
-
06-16-20 14:21 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 82Any Info?
Advertises back door, looks nice and thick just how I like them.
Any info?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/977248450959
Also texted this one, no response. The dark circles under the eyes are concerning. Lack of sleep? LOL!
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/298211873045
-
06-16-20 14:07 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 74Bella Bellz. Happy birthday to me, fantasies do come true.
One sentence review: " After I left Bella I legit had a smile on my face from ear to ear that lasted 20 minutes that hulk hogan himself could not have slapped off of my face."
Pros: smart, super cool attitude, funny, fun, easy to talk to, easy to work with, relaxed place, private, no distractions, full hour, no rush, gorgeous eyes and face, perfect body.
Cons: I only had enough cash on me for the hour.
I turned 53 on Monday when we met. Bella is so cool she had a card for me and a cupcake with a lit candle. Super impressed by the thoughtfulness of that.
She asked what I'm into and I told her the lover's / mistress fantasy. Lot's of kissing and touching and chatting and fore play and petty basic fooling around. Her eyes and face are so gorgeous I kissed all of her makeup off in 5 minutes LOL. I couldn't stop LOL. She is a highly skilled lover but what truly sets her apart is her fun free attitude.
You know when you watch porn and think to yourself, "that looks like fun I'd like to try that someday?" I have 2 such fantasies. I had a hard time telling her what I wanted to try, she picked up on it and said, " oh you want to _ and I sheepishly replied," well yeah ". And she's like "Yeah lets do it ". It was better than I could have hoped for.
As if that wasn't enough she really impressed me with how she listens and sincerely wants her guests to be happy. I had mentioned that I have anxiety issues and 10 minutes later we're enjoying each other and she uses that in her encouragement shall we say. I can honestly say that she intended to and actually did relieve and take away my stress and anxiety. Bella is an actual fantasy cone true.
-
06-16-20 12:53 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 199Anyone
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...s/601496165736
Anyone try her??
-
06-15-20 21:55 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 74Don't have time for a full review but you are correct. I saw Bella today and it was amazing. More than a sexual experience. She took away all my anxiety and stress. It was really something else.
Originally Posted by MagicJay00
[View Original Post]
Will add a full review once I recover LOL.
-
06-14-20 22:05 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 755Hallie Mae
Don't see Hallie. She's a junkie and a cash and dash risk.
Originally Posted by MagicJay00
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 19:14 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 376Oooops
And when other people forget I say to myself how could they not put a link?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Sorry.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/891021070071
-
06-14-20 17:15 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 930Terrible Need a Link
I think we all want to avoid this con artist, got a link? Image would be great as well.
Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review.
PMIC.
-
06-14-20 16:55 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 376Terrible. Stay Away
Terrible. Don't waste your time or money.
Had my eye on this one for a while.
Texted numerous times and a few days ago our schedules were in synch.
Went for QV.
I always go QV the first time.
I should have left when I saw her attitude when she walked out of the hotel to meet me in the parking lot.
Not a word.
Didn't even respond to hello.
Followed her to the room without a word.
Tried to make small talk. Nothing.
Placed donation.
She scooped it up.
Started undressing.
She kept her panties on and went to the bathroom.
Came out. I was ready. Asked to take panties off. That's when I'm informed Aunt Flo is visiting. How about telling me that before I drive all the way there? Or before I give you the money?
Anyway. GFE as discussed. Not. Firmly closed mouth on kisses. Not sure if pics are her. Girl in pics seems to have stretch marks on her stomach. This girl had none and a bit of a belly. Not huge, just there. Weird tits, too. Face looks different, but also a plain jane, so hard to be sure. Anyway, just laying there so I figured I'd at least get a BJ and go. One of the absolute worst bjs ever. I was so disgusted by her, her cold fish and her blow jpb that I didn't even get hard. Then her timer goes off. She pulls back immediately like the place is on fire, stands up and gets dressed. No words spoken. Just a terrible, terrible experience. I will not repeat. BTW, she is not new. Acts to me like she's been around the block a few times and just wants to collect and move on. There's better to be had. Probably just a few doors down. Location in Waterbury makes you think of our great country.
-
06-14-20 14:57 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 309Sorry. Providing the real names of providers is against USA Sex Guide policy. I was was warned once about it.
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
Also, Carmen who is better looking than Hallie Mae (from the pictures, my opinion) is trying to be discrete for personal reasons. She doesn't post.
See post #3846 and #3847.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7207-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3842294#post3842294








Reply With Quote






