Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    I think it's fake if you Google search the second to last photo of her tongue sticking out.

  2. #7237

  3. #7236

    Kitty

    Planning to see this lady soon. Posts here seem to run from very positive to negative. Any recent Intel? I am most concerned about the boyfriend reportedly hanging around. A little in regard to safety and also I just can't relax to enjoy the time when there are other dudes around.

    Also, why does one pick a name that is going to result in 90% searches about other providers.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/52008883/

  4. #7235

  5. #7234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleo  [View Original Post]
    She's real I already dreamt of her during a break at work at 2 am she wasnt staying far from me so she came over for a car date dreamt of daty and Mish. Friendly everything covered. Donated. 60 koins since she drive over.
    Whoah! Thanks.

  6. #7233
    Quote Originally Posted by James999  [View Original Post]
    Start out by saying that I have not. Even though I wanted to and attempted once or twice. Nothing crazy just timing didn't work out. She's been around as long as I've been involved in the hobby at least six years. Legit because I know people who have seen her. And her current pictures look better than pictures from five years ago. Don't be afraid to take one for the team and write a review. I'll probably reach out to her this week. Peace.
    She's real I already dreamt of her during a break at work at 2 am she wasnt staying far from me so she came over for a car date dreamt of daty and Mish. Friendly everything covered. Donated. 60 koins since she drive over.

  7. #7232
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicianasr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this thick girl?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/082410365526
    Cuban and Russian tells me everything. That's ice pick Ashley. Stay far away from her.

  8. #7231

    Bella

    So I've decided to take a chance with Bella. Here's her link and I'll update you guys after I wake up. Fingers crossed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51990739/#.

  9. #7230

    Ass ass ass

    Anyone have intel on this thick girl?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/082410365526

  10. #7229

    Starlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing one positive review on her a while back, saying her pics are real and she is GFE. I tried contacting her but she gave a pretty steep starting price at $ for a qv so I declined.
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up walking The Trail (about 2 yrs ago). Stellar Suck & Fuck. She's acrobatic.

    Missionary Man.

  11. #7228

    Positive

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing one positive review on her a while back, saying her pics are real and she is GFE. I tried contacting her but she gave a pretty steep starting price at $ for a qv so I declined.

  12. #7227

    StarLyn. Anyone seen her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/51983832/

    Starlyn is out by airport now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 407-236-6855 airport.jpg‎   Star Lynn.jpg‎   Star.jpg‎   Star2.jpg‎   407-236-6855 Apt.jpg‎  


  13. #7226
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 216

    Thank you very much

    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99  [View Original Post]
    Had the wonderful opportunity to see SabrinaT today, and she is honestly as great as advertised. Sent her a pm on here, good coms via text, and set up a time. She answered the door wearing a tiny robe and gave me a nice hug.

    The conversation flowed easily, everything was very comfortable. Her massage skills are top notch, she's funny, and she's attentive. The flip was great, discussed what was going to happen and got right to it. It's nice to spend time with someone who is dedicated to you for the duration.

    She welcomes members to reach out via PM here if you'd like to see her.
    I really enjoyed our time together babe.

    Big hugs.

    Sabrina T.

  14. #7225

    SabrinaT

    Had the wonderful opportunity to see SabrinaT today, and she is honestly as great as advertised. Sent her a pm on here, good coms via text, and set up a time. She answered the door wearing a tiny robe and gave me a nice hug.

    The conversation flowed easily, everything was very comfortable. Her massage skills are top notch, she's funny, and she's attentive. The flip was great, discussed what was going to happen and got right to it. It's nice to spend time with someone who is dedicated to you for the duration.

    She welcomes members to reach out via PM here if you'd like to see her.

  15. #7224

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare;483399[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/51867151/[/URL]

    Looking at old ads says changed numbers. Any info.
    Nice girl, she is a very occasional qv back up for me when plans fall thru. Safe locale in a modest neighborhood.

    PG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape