The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 693 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 10390
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I usually messaged them with something regarding what's in their profile and then take it from there. .
    Yeah that's what I meant by personalized message. Read their profiles and comment about them on your contact messages. Again I am sure many guys contact them with obvious generic copy-paste messages, which true sort of non-pro SBs do not like. I usually mention that I am looking for something mutually beneficial but without mentioning amounts. If possible I usually do not touch the subject until I have met them. But again before we meet at a public venue it is crystal clear I am expecting sex right after, if we match of course, ut so far once we have met we go all the way.

  2. #2694
    Favoriting is a waste of time. That may get you a profile look at most. Better to start the conversation and take control of it from the beginning.

    As others have said, personalize the response based on their profile. If they don't have much of anything written, that's actually a good sign IMO that they are DTF and ready to get to it, respond with something about their pics or what "looking for" options they clicked. If they are a pro it won't matter, if they are still under the illusion that they aren't engaging in prostitution by selling sex for money this method allows them to keep the illusion intact and your chances go up.

  3. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I am sure the hot ones get tons of favorites, so I don't think that is all that effective. I am more proactive and It has served me well. I usually do a narrowed down search and contact the girls directly.

    Try to personalize as much as you can the message. Post the information you would think copying and pasting to your profile and ask them to read it.

    My profile also leaves no doubt what I am looking for. In terms of time and level of enthusiasm that usually weeds out the one with GPS.

    It's a bit of work as I get around a 20% response rate, but from those unless arrangement demand is kind of crazy I usually end up fucking them, has worked beautifully for me.
    I usually messaged them with something regarding what's in their profile and then take it from there. I usually chat with them for a day or two and I ask them if they want to meet. If she gives me some excuse I just move on, like DelToro said. It's a lot of weeding out to do but if you do it correctly you'll get some spicy girls. I go through a number girls until I can find one that's just a regular girl with a naughty side and I stick with her for a while. The past 2 favs we had super good chemistry and was a good time. Don't share those and keep them to yourself LOL also, don't ever give more than 300, per date, even if it's an overnight. Unless you want to, if it's your choice and you want to do it, go ahead and do it. I usually just give 200 though.

  4. #2692
    Quote Originally Posted by DabzMcDee  [View Original Post]
    My first time signing up for SA, and just getting my feet wet.

    I've followed this thread for awhile so I know some basics. However I'm curious how you guys are initially contacting these girls? Are you messaging everyone your actually interested in, or is just favoriting there profile enough? I thought if I favorite them, they check out my profile and message me if interested. If you message them, how detailed is your initial message? Tips and pointers appreciated.
    I've been on a week and my advice, however limited is, is to be straight up. Have nice flattering pics of yourself. Be honest about what you want. Don't attempt to discuss money at first. Don't mention ppm unless they suggest it. Getting a phone number is key for me. I've gotten some pretty fantastic results so far. Hell, I got one bored housewife I'm seeing with no money exchanged. Best of luck!

  5. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by DabzMcDee  [View Original Post]
    My first time signing up for SA, and just getting my feet wet.

    I've followed this thread for awhile so I know some basics. However I'm curious how you guys are initially contacting these girls? Are you messaging everyone your actually interested in, or is just favoriting there profile enough? I thought if I favorite them, they check out my profile and message me if interested. If you message them, how detailed is your initial message? Tips and pointers appreciated.
    I am sure the hot ones get tons of favorites, so I don't think that is all that effective. I am more proactive and It has served me well. I usually do a narrowed down search and contact the girls directly.

    Try to personalize as much as you can the message. Post the information you would think copying and pasting to your profile and ask them to read it.

    My profile also leaves no doubt what I am looking for. In terms of time and level of enthusiasm that usually weeds out the one with GPS.

    It's a bit of work as I get around a 20% response rate, but from those unless arrangement demand is kind of crazy I usually end up fucking them, has worked beautifully for me.

  6. #2690
    Quote Originally Posted by DabzMcDee  [View Original Post]
    My first time signing up for SA, and just getting my feet wet.

    I've followed this thread for awhile so I know some basics. However I'm curious how you guys are initially contacting these girls? Are you messaging everyone your actually interested in, or is just favoriting there profile enough? I thought if I favorite them, they check out my profile and message me if interested. If you message them, how detailed is your initial message? Tips and pointers appreciated.
    Favoriting is a decent way to get things started. If you don't get a reply, move on.

    That's probably the biggest bit of advice. You only have power if you are willing to move on. Get what you want at the price you want, or move on.

    I like to be upfront. Other like to play word games and message for weeks. How detailed a message you write is up to you.

  7. #2689

    Dani Daniels

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Who wants to have sex with a pornstar lmao whos going to fall for this? This is a pornstar, I forgot her name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d030...6-72770ed5a253
    The pornstar's name is Dani Daniels.

  8. #2688

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    She tried to do the same with me but when I told her that I don't send out any money she tried another scam. I got a text message with a code number from an unknown number and then she asked me for the code saying it was the way she was using to verify I was real. Obviously I didn't give her the code and she got pissed and stopped texting me. Never fall for that scam of giving a code that got texted to you. It can be used to verify your phone number to link your number to god knows what.
    Why it's a good idea to use a burner number but I agree it's not wise to do questionable things even with a burner number since it still can compromise your phone.
    Last edited by Twister100; 06-20-20 at 12:11. Reason: grammar

  9. #2687

    SA Angelicajuls

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Who wants to have sex with a pornstar lmao whos going to fall for this? This is a pornstar, I forgot her name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d030...6-72770ed5a253
    It's porn star Dani Daniels.

    https://www.facebook.com/IamDaniDaniels/

  10. #2686

    Foreigndelight0 SA

    Foreigndelight0, hit me up with her phone number right away. 350 for protected, no oral or anal. LOL, blocked!

  11. #2685

    Angelicajuls

    Who wants to have sex with a pornstar lmao whos going to fall for this? This is a pornstar, I forgot her name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d030...6-72770ed5a253

  12. #2684
    She tried to do the same with me but when I told her that I don't send out any money she tried another scam. I got a text message with a code number from an unknown number and then she asked me for the code saying it was the way she was using to verify I was real. Obviously I didn't give her the code and she got pissed and stopped texting me. Never fall for that scam of giving a code that got texted to you. It can be used to verify your phone number to link your number to god knows what.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/50cc0...3-6a49ce64c57b

    Typical scam MO.

    Responded right away and wanted to text. Once texting, sent an unsolicited picture and then asked for a $20 cashapp donation before we could go further.

  13. #2683

    First timer. Tips on initial contact?

    My first time signing up for SA, and just getting my feet wet.

    I've followed this thread for awhile so I know some basics. However I'm curious how you guys are initially contacting these girls? Are you messaging everyone your actually interested in, or is just favoriting there profile enough? I thought if I favorite them, they check out my profile and message me if interested. If you message them, how detailed is your initial message? Tips and pointers appreciated.

  14. #2682

    Little Natalya. Little Ukranian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkMcGurk69  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall. Been lurking here for bit. Thought I'd share.

    I joined SA last week and she hit me up immediately. Saw her join date was the same day as well. So we start chatting and she's begging me to come over. Got her number and she starts sending nudes. Called her and we chatted for 5 minutes, didn't sound like a tweaker so I headed over.

    She is not attractive. Her pics all hide that she's got a huge double chin and a big gut. Heavy smoker and her place was pretty trashed. I gave her 300 for what was supposed to be a whole evening. I left after 30 minutes.

    She's into rough play. I throat fucked her till she puked twice. Pounded her ass then fucked her mouth again. She's very submissive. Begged for a creampie. Etc etc. She begged me to stay longer because she was suuuuper horny. If looks don't matter go for it guys. She's sweet and kinda funny.

    Now here's the weird part. The next day she hits me up on SA again. Like we never met. She deletes and renews her account everyday so she "looks" brand new. I called her out then blocked her.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    LOL groundhog day. She has a new puss that needs to be dicked down everyday.
    Thanks guys.

    I got the feeling she was legit but got weird vibes, the whole changing profiles and cell number often is usually not a good sign.

    I cancelled my appointment for yesterday.

    Her pictures do not look that bad, she knows how to take pics not to appear that unflattering. Attaching her pics so that people could have a reference as she changes profiles often.

    Thanks again guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nt3.jpg‎   nt2.jpg‎   nt1.jpg‎  

  15. #2681

    SA Babyycynthiaaa Scam

    https://www.seeking.com/member/50cc0...3-6a49ce64c57b

    Typical scam MO.

    Responded right away and wanted to text. Once texting, sent an unsolicited picture and then asked for a $20 cashapp donation before we could go further.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape