Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 32130
-
06-22-20 06:26 #15855Senior Member

Posts: 560Don't go there
If the Feds seized the website and you try to access it they might be logging IP addresses. I would stay away. Adultsearch, Bedpage, megapersonals and listcrawler still work.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 22:02 #15854Senior Member

Posts: 203This sucks
This will get you to the last ads from June 17th when the site was taken down. If you try to click any of the ads it just times out. Cityxguide was a main source of crapshoots for me. Rip cityx.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 19:36 #15853Senior Member

Posts: 912A blah experience at Manassas Chinese place
I was in the area and stopped by a Manassas Massage Therapy off of Surveyor Ct. You can look up the contact info and exact address on rubmaps. It's between two other Chinese AMPs off of Digges.
The place was dead, only one provider working. Average looking Chinese. Maybe late 30's or early 40's. Half hour is 40. Massage sucked. Weak. I have had better. Soft touch was weak. I only blew my load good because I was saving it up after a couple of days. Tipped 40 and was on my way. Would not recommend. She allowed roaming and offered to see her body but she asked me how much I would tip, which leads me to believe she will likely hustle me with back and forth negotiating. I don't have patience for that so I opted for the HJ only. She wore a mask but I don't think they switch out the towels on the table (did not see her change them after I got dressed) which really made me not want to go back.
-
06-21-20 15:18 #15852Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks!
👍Good 2 Go
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 11:36 #15851Senior Member

Posts: 63Try www.cityxguide.ch. It's worked for me so far.
Originally Posted by StandErect
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 18:36 #15850Regular Member

Posts: 23That Explains It!
I have been trying to get on CityXguide and failing. Now I know why! Where do I go now?
Originally Posted by DarkRai
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 00:17 #15849Regular Member

Posts: 15https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...705915-346319/
This is her TER info. Her ad was up from time tp time. Just text her and find out.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 23:06 #15848Senior Member

Posts: 427BT. Springfield reopens
Now that NoVA is in Phase2, I was able to get an appointment at Bamboo Therapy.
Only one person working / manager -- and although small and slender (and older than some), she has great strength and knows how to complete a deep tissue massage without hurting you. Stretching is also very well done. She is a very caring human being. Please be nice to this lady!
No TS at Bamboo. No shorting on time. Immaculately clean. Wear a face mask (everyone is, including the MT).
Standard Rates and Standard Tips for an excellent, standard NoVA massage experience.
YMMV -- I will repeat.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
06-19-20 22:35 #15847Senior Member

Posts: 119Ms Virginia
I haven't seen her in a while and she didn't answer text. Is she still in business? I think she had a Sugar daddy a while back.
Thanks.
-
06-19-20 20:16 #15846Regular Member

Posts: 5Location
It's been previously refereed to as CS in C-ville.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 19:37 #15845Senior Member

Posts: 912The only massage place visible from 28 in manassas is called Comfort Massage. It's on rubmaps. In Manassas Park there is FF Massage. Obviously "CS" does not refer to either of them. Hence why I can see the other poster asking for better description in his posting.
Originally Posted by SLuthor23
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 19:35 #15844Senior Member

Posts: 232Emma was my ATF. I'm just going to HAVE to see her!
Originally Posted by Buckyy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 18:35 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 105Wasn't complaining. Just trying to give advice
I don't think there is any reason to be an ass. I think people tend to use way too many abbreviations and shorthand. All it does is lead to people being confused or asking questions or speculating about the poster's information when it could have been easily communicated in the beginning. It is not like we are protecting anyone by hiding anything.
Originally Posted by SLuthor23
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 15:37 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 644Do we have a li k for Mint? The only link I found was from 2019.
Originally Posted by Alex1111
[View Original Post]
I seen a Mint once, I hope it's the same one. Always wanted another go😊.
-
06-19-20 13:01 #15841Regular Member

Posts: 17Stop complaining nobody has to give you information.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
Just ask again.
He's referring to manassas.











Reply With Quote




