Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 40014
-
06-22-20 10:06 #22569Senior Member

Posts: 76Rose Bridgeport / Chinatown
https://chicago.rubratings.com/51346
Anyone seen her? Seen her posts I've visited this place before and have had 50-50 luck on the girls pictures being accurate. Anyone seen her or have any info? DM me or let me know. Thanks.
-
06-21-20 11:10 #22568Banned Member

Posts: 317Lucy
I know for sure Lucy is in her early 30's. When I first met her 3 years ago she was 28. Same with Mimi who use to work with her. Their was more on the table with her. Menu would open up with bigger tip.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 00:08 #22567Senior Member

Posts: 26Is the customer required to wear a mask? Or is only the masseuse required to wear a mask?
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 21:47 #22566Senior Member

Posts: 290Your a Big Boy
Hey, I'm sure you have your favorites. Enjoy them.
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 22:54 #22565Senior Member

Posts: 100Dbiz, I've seen a lot of your negative comments here and elsewhere. So what are your recommendations?
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 17:04 #22564Senior Member

Posts: 290Better Options
Yeah Lucy in her 40's. Could get nude L2 at one time, but no L3. There are better places, but to each his own. Heavy COC employee area, particularly LE and CFD living on that block. Have seen CPD vehicles parked near or in front of door of the establishment. Decided to go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Dddubs2
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 16:14 #22563Senior Member

Posts: 100Lucy is probably in her 40's? Hard to tell with a mask on. And I'm terrible telling age. From what I understand, the place has been around for a while. At one time it was on Elston.
Originally Posted by Dddubs2
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 15:40 #22562Senior Member

Posts: 150Is this place new?
Any sense of how old the masseuses are at this place?
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 14:52 #22561Senior Member

Posts: 100Beautiful Oriental
Gave Beautiful Oriental a try this afternoon. On Milwaukee south of Devon. Discreet storefront location, locked front door advertises a web services company. Knocked and Lucy let me in. Small place, looked to be only one room but clean and nice. Started with deep tissue massage then moved to a softer massage with oil. Fantastic massage by itself. Towards the end of the back massage she got more sensual, sliding her hands over all the right places. On the flip. I love the fact that there was no negotiating or discussion, she just went to work. Great two hand technique, took direction well. Cleaned me up with a hot towel, and then back to a finishing back massage. All in all a good time, will definitely repeat.
-
06-19-20 11:32 #22560Senior Member

Posts: 290Vida on Belmont?
Anyone with visits to Vida on Belmont?
-
06-19-20 07:43 #22559Senior Member

Posts: 290Guess they opened prior to the city of Chicago's allowed date under the COVID-19.
Originally Posted by BabeLover303
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 12:52 #22558Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Experience?
Was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this group?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/154780
I know all of the pictures are probably fake but was wondering if the place was legit or not?
-
06-17-20 20:29 #22557Senior Member

Posts: 290Reports seem like its Grand Central Station right now. I would give it a month for things to calm down.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 13:47 #22556Senior Member

Posts: 166Belmont memories
Oh the delicious Gabby from the place now called Belmont. That girl would get soaking wet instantly. Gorgeous latina with a slim body. Wonder where she went. There was another girl there too, Kat was her name I believe.
-
06-17-20 11:53 #22555Regular Member

Posts: 3Belmont spa
Try Belmont for the first time. Got Julie, young and cute Mongolian girl. I was not able to see her face due to face mask but she had very nice pair and she let me play freely. No price were discussed but was able to get L1 without any trouble. $. 50 tipped and left happy.











Reply With Quote





