Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12145

    Angel massage

    Decided to go to angel massage today the one on clairemont mesa blvd, after dinner. When I enter the backdoor a girl name Jessica answered. She a very petite girl in her early 30's, very nice and talkative. They been cleaning up lately because it smells pretty nice, since I last been there last year. The house fee was $40 h / hr. No full hr. Massage was pretty good. Was only wanted he for $40, but decided for FS for $120. During the whole time we both had mask and she rub my hands on alcohol. But she said no CBJ, because she did not want the mask off, so we just doggy style. When I was leaving, I saw one other girls but could not see her face because it was dark and she had mask. Probably won't repeat, unless more girls.

  2. #12144

    Z's is open for business

    I am so thankful LOL, and my all-time favorite Anna is back! She gave her usual awesome service with a great smile. $40 for the hour plus $60 for the great service and really solid massage. My days of $200 massages from Rub Ratings are over.

  3. #12143

    Opal in Ocean Beach

    Anyone tried Opal in Ocean Beach?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146475

    Kind of pricey but she looks very hot and has some experience. Seems like a hippie yoga type lady that probably takes pride in the tantra / edging aspect.

    If a woman knows what she's doing a tantric massage can be great. Had one in Barcelona last summer. Was exhausted from weeks of traveling and partying and wasn't even sure if I could climax but she had me shooting to the ceiling after 2 minutes of the sensual part as she was really good. Would love to find someone like this in San Diego until it's safe to monger across the border again.

  4. #12142

    Just as I predicted

    Almost all the spas on Convoy Street are opened. However, just as I predicted, the old days of $40/ hour is no longer. Some of the ones I called- Sakura Massage, Massage Oasis, Massage Body Care, Level 2, Royal Spa are all $60/ hour and $40/ hhr. Some of these spas use to have up to 8-10 girls working on any given day, buy many of them are still concern with the virus. These shops are running with limited staffing for now.

    The question is - where are all the cuties at

  5. #12141
    Quote Originally Posted by HostCain  [View Original Post]
    I called in today and mamasan told me that she went and will probably never be back. So sad to hear that.
    Damn, that sucks so bad. I was looking forward to that the most on the return. Hopefully she will turn up somewhere else soon. Or come back.

  6. #12140

    Quick Drive through Convoy

    Was in the Convoy area for lunch. Noticed that a few spa's had the open sign, those included Sunny Spa and KS spa (right next to a liquor store.) Stopped in the lot where the China Max restaurant had a fire and grabbed some to go. Noticed one of the Spa's had an "appointment only sign. " The other looked like they were clearing out the fire damage.

  7. #12139

    Know Knots

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxychax  [View Original Post]
    So I called KK and asked if Cherry would be back and was told no. Does anybody know where she went? Or know if she's doing her own thing? Someone's got to know! She was my ATF. Made an account just to ask LOL.

    Thanks in advance.
    Link or contact info for Know Knots?

  8. #12138
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this gal?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149221
    Hot little spinner bod. Not very into the session. Just HE with below average slide. She was not offering any upgrades or extras when I saw her. She is friends with Lana and shared same suite in MV.

  9. #12137

    Ana

    I thought that Ana was gorgeous and her body is literally perfect. She was very sweet and I enjoyed my session with her very much.

    A couple of cons, though. She's in a bit of a sketchy building with super thin walls and the table used was rock hard. Definitely hindered my enjoyment a little. She's great, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136705

    Has anybody seen her? What does she offer? Seems like she has a lot of reviews.

  10. #12136

    Cherry at KK

    I called in today and mamasan told me that she went and will probably never be back. So sad to hear that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxychax  [View Original Post]
    So I called KK and asked if Cherry would be back and was told no. Does anybody know where she went? Or know if she's doing her own thing? Someone's got to know! She was my ATF. Made an account just to ask LOL.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #12135

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxychax  [View Original Post]
    So I called KK and asked if Cherry would be back and was told no. Does anybody know where she went? Or know if she's doing her own thing? Someone's got to know! She was my ATF. Made an account just to ask LOL.

    Thanks in advance.
    Ahh man, bad news. I'll be interested to hear if anyone has leads!

  12. #12134

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    They switched the line up a bit.

    Any info on when Chanel works?

    Stopped by last Thursday and a new Latina by the name of Vanessa was a very good to me. Everything provided and covered. 30 year old, 5'3 ish banging body and a very pretty face. Standing CBJ then doggy over the desk. Went to the couch for RCG. She knows how to work them hips. Finished and Mish. I've had pretty much great luck on all days going here and pretty much making me broke haha. But Chanel is on fine little petite mami I want to hit up again.
    Haven't seen Vanessa. Does she look like the girl in the ad?

  13. #12133
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    They switched the line up a bit.

    Any info on when Chanel works?

    Stopped by last Thursday and a new Latina by the name of Vanessa was a very good to me. Everything provided and covered. 30 year old, 5'3 ish banging body and a very pretty face. Standing CBJ then doggy over the desk. Went to the couch for RCG. She knows how to work them hips. Finished and Mish. I've had pretty much great luck on all days going here and pretty much making me broke haha. But Chanel is on fine little petite mami I want to hit up again.
    Texted and said she doesn't work their any longer.

  14. #12132

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    If you're anywhere in north county try these Latinas. Its 1. 6 OTD for a no frills QV. Latinas with a thick booty and large tits.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/760-807-8160
    They switched the line up a bit.

    Any info on when Chanel works?

    Stopped by last Thursday and a new Latina by the name of Vanessa was a very good to me. Everything provided and covered. 30 year old, 5'3 ish banging body and a very pretty face. Standing CBJ then doggy over the desk. Went to the couch for RCG. She knows how to work them hips. Finished and Mish. I've had pretty much great luck on all days going here and pretty much making me broke haha. But Chanel is on fine little petite mami I want to hit up again.

  15. #12131

    Escondido Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by SwellBaby22  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I hope everyone is doing well. I want some advises / recommendation on some decent options on Latina FS providers. I have been wanting to try more reliable Latina women since I moved here.

    Thank you in advance!
    If you're anywhere in north county try these Latinas. Its 1. 6 OTD for a no frills QV. Latinas with a thick booty and large tits.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/760-807-8160

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape