Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #148

    Extenze

    Anyone ever try the otc extenze supplement that they sell at 7-eleven? What was your experience?

  2. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'd avoid that one if you value your kidneys, haha! That "Seeking" section made for great light reading!
    Damn I love her. Its like a project.

  3. #146
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    I'm a creep, but this is seriously creepy behavior. Reading this made my skin crawl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a membership on SA so what I do is try to find these wannabe SB's on social media and reach out to them there. This one I found on Facebook and through a website where people list stuff for sale:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8306d...5-1449805bcca3

    Started off communication through Facebook and was cordial. She said absolutely no sexual activity just because her grandmother lives with her and doesn't want to risk COVID-19 LOL She gave me her Venomo I'd to send her $$ for whenever. She is a college student who claimed she lost her internship for the summer due to the pandemic. After a few exchanges, she wanted me to send her some money to continue talking. I offered to do a quick meet and greet because I told her I'm not into the just having a virtual arrangement type of deal and also to ease my mind that I know she won't ghost on me after sending her some $$. She ended up blocking me on Facebook LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8306d...5-1449805bcca3

    I found another college student through social media Facebook who is on SA as well and seeing how things come about. She told me right now she can't leave her house for the summer due to COVID-19 but is still interested in a relationship. Ok, well let's see how this goes. LOL.

    I have an Asian fetish so I'm just focused on the Asians at the moment.

  4. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you're so FOS right now that I question all your reviews right now. You literally said "On top of that she's charging 350 AN HOUR. With no HHR rates. GPS is through the roof. " How can you not know what she's charging when it's clearly pointed out on her website? You even complained about the 300 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...454&viewfull=1#post4743454. And you told the booker that saw Josephine when she was at Asiangems even though you've inferred that you're not verified with Asiangems. So either you're lying to the booker to see her or you're lying to the board. Either way, you're so FOS and I highly doubt you're verified with Book-A-Latina and Elite as well.

    I have no idea why guys like you lie on a poon board. Doesn't benefit anyone. Get a life.
    We didn't have to infer anything from Walter. He flat out said he can't get approval.

    Trust me, I am tracking him.

  5. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    I've never said 300 was "too much" nor did I go out of my way knowing that provider charges 350 to then "complain". Those allegations don't even make sense. I'm verified with Book-A-Latina and Elite, which are the same prices. I've only ever advocated that no one should be paying those prices for anything if it has to include giving up Personal info as well (drivers license credit card etc.).

    I couldn't careless what you do. It's your life. Have fun when LEO catches up with ya.
    Yeah, you're so FOS right now that I question all your reviews right now. You literally said "On top of that she's charging 350 AN HOUR. With no HHR rates. GPS is through the roof. " How can you not know what she's charging when it's clearly pointed out on her website? You even complained about the 300 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...454&viewfull=1#post4743454. And you told the booker that saw Josephine when she was at Asiangems even though you've inferred that you're not verified with Asiangems. So either you're lying to the booker to see her or you're lying to the board. Either way, you're so FOS and I highly doubt you're verified with Book-A-Latina and Elite as well.

    I have no idea why guys like you lie on a poon board. Doesn't benefit anyone. Get a life.

  6. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Either you're talking out of your ass or he's lying to you. Kgirls will never give extras just because of protests. I highly doubt that HKers got special treatment because of the HK protests. If you knew the history between Koreans and blacks, and why a lot of kgirls and agencies won't see black guys, then you know this is BS.

    So dumb when guys come on here talking like they know everything or just randomly say some BS. I can right now message 4 kgirls that have been here during the protests and ask them. GTFO here with that nonsense
    Hahaha, a protester discount? That's hilarious.

  7. #142

    My bad

    That was my bad. I assumed and misunderstood what you meant by providing help with a bank account number.

  8. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice34  [View Original Post]
    Hi dear Pot, nice to chat with you in this venue.

    I don't talk about my friends on a monger board. But they don't ask me for money! Usually friendship and money doesn't mix well - "for loan oft loses both itself and friend"!
    Absolutely, they've never asked me for money. I don't remember the last time I actually bought a meal because they're always the one's buying for me It's always the suckers that get robbed $20 K at a time LMAO.

  9. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice34  [View Original Post]
    Walter. So you just tried to flat out lie? Because we all know you didn't see her at AG because you haven't passed their screening.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...255&viewfull=1#post4754255.

    And this isn't meant to be argumentative. But you really don't sound like the type of person she wants to see
    So I'm not the only one that is seeing Walter's BS, right? He's complained in the past that 300 was too high and then he contacts someone that is 350. I swear, Walter is actively trying to find ways to ***** and complain. He's like a kid that can't play with another kid's toy so he either hides it or breaks it so no one else can play with it. Dude needs to get a life.

  10. #139

    My friends

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I had actually gotten really close to a recent kgirl, so much so that she gave me her bank account info to help her with something, and I told her about some of these accounts and she and her roommate laughed when I showed them some of their posts. Kgirls all think TER's Kgirl section is one of the most ridiculous, stupidest things ever. Guys take them so fucking seriously, it's a joke.
    Hi dear Pot, nice to chat with you in this venue.

    I don't talk about my friends on a monger board. But they don't ask me for money! Usually friendship and money doesn't mix well - "for loan oft loses both itself and friend"!

    I merged all your users into this account.

    A2

  11. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    I told them to take a hike and encourage you all do the same. STOP GIVING UP PERSONAL INFO. Idk who they think she is or why would anyone would want to go out of their way to pull a "stunt". She isn't a famous Porn star. Why is ANYONE giving out I'd to an independent who left an agency that was already notorious for being shady with screening and not responding to people? On top of that she's charging 350 AN HOUR. With no HHR rates. GPS is through the roof. Fuck out of here.
    So you already knew that she was 350 and you've complained in the past how 300 was already too much, yet you contacted her anyways. Why would you even contact her in the first place if you already knew she was too high for you? Are you just purposefully trying to find reasons to slam them?

    What a little *****.

  12. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice34  [View Original Post]
    Now ain't that the pot calling out the kettle!
    Here he is, the Kgirl vigilante LMAO. Creeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, he & I have a rather unpleasant history these last few months. First of all, there's multiple accounts on this forum which all start with "Rice. " As you probably can tell in my response to the other twat down below, I already distrust folks with multiple accounts here. Secondly, he's quite the ardent defender of K-girl agencies. Case in point, he took offense with me when I stated months ago that I was only aware of one payment scale at some random agency. When he corrected me, he made it seem like I had committed the gravest of sins or made some an unforgivable insult. Finally, he sent a PM recently in which he claimed that I had exaggerated my timeline of desiring to see one of AG's models (when in fact I've been in this hobby long before discovering this forum).

    Bottom line: take everything he posts with fucking pound of salt. Rice33 (and his alleged multiple accounts / followers) is an unpleasant piece of shit with an overinflated ego and an insufferable, condescending manner about him.
    Nah, at this point, with all the obvious alt accounts, I don't really take anyone's word when it comes to kgirls. Reviews are one thing, but once they start adding in all the extra crap, then it's just dumb. That one guy who claimed he dated like the top 10 kgirls suddenly disappeared and when I PM'd him about pooning in Korea, he could only give me general answers and he hasn't posted since. I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly popped up since his alts accounts are clearly here right now.

    I had actually gotten really close to a recent kgirl, so much so that she gave me her bank account info to help her with something, and I told her about some of these accounts and she and her roommate laughed when I showed them some of their posts. Kgirls all think TER's Kgirl section is one of the most ridiculous, stupidest things ever. Guys take them so fucking seriously, it's a joke.

  13. #136

    Annnnnnd speak of the devil himself

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice34  [View Original Post]
    Now ain't that the pot calling out the kettle!
    Wasn't sure if your many accoun--I mean, followers--would chime in or not. Who could've predicted this, haha?

  14. #135

    Ah, this guy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Either you're talking out of your ass or he's lying to you. Kgirls will never give extras just because of protests. I highly doubt that HKers got special treatment because of the HK protests. If you knew the history between Koreans and blacks, and why a lot of kgirls and agencies won't see black guys, then you know this is BS.

    So dumb when guys come on here talking like they know everything or just randomly say some BS. I can right now message 4 kgirls that have been here during the protests and ask them. GTFO here with that nonsense.
    Yeah, he & I have a rather unpleasant history these last few months. First of all, there's multiple accounts on this forum which all start with "Rice. " As you probably can tell in my response to the other twat down below, I already distrust folks with multiple accounts here. Secondly, he's quite the ardent defender of K-girl agencies. Case in point, he took offense with me when I stated months ago that I was only aware of one payment scale at some random agency. When he corrected me, he made it seem like I had committed the gravest of sins or made some an unforgivable insult. Finally, he sent a PM recently in which he claimed that I had exaggerated my timeline of desiring to see one of AG's models (when in fact I've been in this hobby long before discovering this forum).

    Bottom line: take everything he posts with fucking pound of salt. Rice33 (and his alleged multiple accounts / followers) is an unpleasant piece of shit with an overinflated ego and an insufferable, condescending manner about him.

  15. #134

    Pot, kettle

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    So dumb when guys come on here talking like they know everything or just randomly say some BS. I can right now message 4 kgirls that have been here during the protests and ask them. GTFO here with that nonsense.
    Now ain't that the pot calling out the kettle!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape