rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 887 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4335

    Layla?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen either but those pictures are someone that had been posting as Nicole for several months.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/046618977333

    This is who has been posting as Layla. Let us know what you find out.

  2. #4334
    And on 16th also in Johnson City and Tricities, TN!

    https://johnsoncity.skipthegames.com...b/595894666212

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    This ad was posted in both the Charlotte and Greenville markets on the 16th. Not a chance this ad is legitimate.

    Jeff.

  3. #4333
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #4332

    Amelia

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one, she does look like a hot MILF. I almost enjoy the massage and HE more that the "wham bam thank you maam " types out there. And there are a lot of those for sure.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/774089430240
    This ad was posted in both the Charlotte and Greenville markets on the 16th. Not a chance this ad is legitimate.

    Jeff.

  5. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Folks complaining on the Atlanta board about this same issue. Initial thoughts were that more woman would be available and they would be hurting for money. Opposite seems to have happened. Less providers asking for more money. I have seen the same drop off in Atlanta strippers and Body Rub ladies all over. Theories are numerous. I think many don't feel comfortable with the Pandemic safety issue but that's just my guess.
    Wonder if they are drawing unemployment? LOL.

  6. #4330

  7. #4329
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Folks complaining on the Atlanta board about this same issue. Initial thoughts were that more woman would be available and they would be hurting for money. Opposite seems to have happened. Less providers asking for more money. I have seen the same drop off in Atlanta strippers and Body Rub ladies all over. Theories are numerous. I think many don't feel comfortable with the Pandemic safety issue but that's just my guess.
    Thank you. Started to think everyone was gone here to LOL.

  8. #4328

    Gone Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Powell  [View Original Post]
    Spent about 4 hours through skip the games and everyone sent me to a web site of some kind. Not one turn out to be local, all a scam. Are all the girls gone or what? The other ones didn't look like much plus seemed to have a ton of issues. Just wondering is all since my UTR has step out of the hobby.
    Folks complaining on the Atlanta board about this same issue. Initial thoughts were that more woman would be available and they would be hurting for money. Opposite seems to have happened. Less providers asking for more money. I have seen the same drop off in Atlanta strippers and Body Rub ladies all over. Theories are numerous. I think many don't feel comfortable with the Pandemic safety issue but that's just my guess.

  9. #4327
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one, she does look like a hot MILF. I almost enjoy the massage and HE more that the "wham bam thank you maam " types out there. And there are a lot of those for sure.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/774089430240
    That's a fake ad. I've seen that used all over the country. Usually when the contact info is an email that's a dead giveaway.

  10. #4326

    Likely a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one, she does look like a hot MILF. I almost enjoy the massage and HE more that the "wham bam thank you maam " types out there. And there are a lot of those for sure.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/774089430240
    Given the TGTBT photos, low dollar fee, email address given for her location and the description says she has visible tattoos and piercings that I'm not seeing in the photos, I think this ad is fake. Let me know if I'm wrong. I would like to meet the lady in the photos.

    Noodle.

  11. #4325

    Avoid

    I haven't seen her in a good while but avoid. Demons. Thief.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/282719419218

  12. #4324

  13. #4323

    Massage Gal

    Anyone tried this one, she does look like a hot MILF. I almost enjoy the massage and HE more that the "wham bam thank you maam " types out there. And there are a lot of those for sure.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/774089430240

  14. #4322

    Chelsea

    No idea. I know last time I was able to contact her at her old number she said she'd send me her new one but never did.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current contact info for Chelsea? She still around? I txted 9003 and was advised that isn't her number any more. If it isn't cool to post, please PM.

  15. #4321

    Real Providers

    Spent about 4 hours through skip the games and everyone sent me to a web site of some kind. Not one turn out to be local, all a scam. Are all the girls gone or what? The other ones didn't look like much plus seemed to have a ton of issues. Just wondering is all since my UTR has step out of the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape