Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 18329
-
06-19-20 18:36 #15044Senior Member

Posts: 33Are AMP open?
Heading back to the Ocean State for the summer and was wondering if AMPs are now open for business? I was last in RI last summer before the Covid thing hit. Always enjoyed Harmony and Far East but I suspect they didn't make it through the extended closing.
-
06-19-20 18:19 #15043Senior Member

Posts: 1253Bella
Bella, back in the day.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 11:48 #15042Senior Member

Posts: 205Great news on Apple and 1021! Hopefully we get back to full force.
I'm Sure these gals are hurting for $ as well.
-
06-18-20 06:16 #15041Banned Member

Posts: 393Bella
I believe she is Cape Verdian, light skinned. I don't remember the cherry's but she did have some ink. I have a funny story about her but I am posting from my phone and it's to long to write on here.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 23:15 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 2189A number of places have raised fee since lockdown. Was told trying to recuperate lost revenue. BS to give them an excuse to increase price.
Originally Posted by ProvGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 11:22 #15039Senior Member

Posts: 1089Just out of curiousity is the Bella you speak of American and had 2 cherry tattoos on her shoulders?
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 11:20 #15038Senior Member

Posts: 1089I was driving back from Providence the other day and decided to swing by the RX on the way back as it had been over 5 years since I had visited. As far as I know the RX is a hispanic spa. $80 admission for the hour and $60 for handy. That is too steep for my blood. What happened to the RX? FS used to be on the menu?
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 11:17 #15037Senior Member

Posts: 1089I am not interested in a massage per say. I just liked having a line up and picking out of a selection of therapists that offer FS. Remember places like the Danish in Kittery Maine, Centennial in Revere and CAT in Chelsea.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 07:22 #15036Senior Member

Posts: 2121First I heard of her was Rx, then she moved to the second floor of an industrial park, forget where but it was nice and had a shower. Then she started a place in Brockton in a crappy store front. Funny thing, never got her just some other girl's. Place did not last long. That was the end of the Bella trail for me.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 19:06 #15035Banned Member

Posts: 393Bella Correction
I don't believe Bella started at Massage RX. She started at a place in Holbrook and built her reputation. A few years later she was working intermittently to draw in business.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 15:33 #15034Senior Member

Posts: 421021 Now and Angel Pre-Lockdown
1021.
I made a recent visit to 1021 and the place currently in active renovation. As stated in a previous review they did take my temperature and gave me sanitizer. My masked only came off when heading to the shower or when I was lying down. I drew Yumi, I'd give her a 7 for looks with Cs. As expected the massage was mostly pushing but for a FS place around here it's to be expected. Contributing members can feel free to PM for details.
House - . 7.
Tip - $. 4.
Angel.
Right before everything was closed I made a couple of trips to Angel and I sampled Coco and CiCi. Wish I could have tried the last girl but oh well. I'd give CoCo a 7. 5 and CiCi a 6 for looks. CoCo in my opinion has a quirky personality but I would like to keep on exploring her. CiCi on he other hand was pretty mechanical so she was just running through the motion.
House - . 8.
Tip - $. 4.
Question for Mongers, when did the house fee go up, I thought. 6 was standard with the exception of Angel, I think they started out with a higher house fee. Other places in the area that are not FS were at least last time I checked before the lockdown still. 6.
-
06-16-20 13:31 #15033Senior Member

Posts: 2121I want to say Massage Rx or something like that out in Easton I think. Where the notorious Bella started. Not white per say, basically not Asian with a wide mix of white and Latino. Very hit or miss on menu, quality and cost. Gave up on it years ago, 50 yo Asian women at FS spas in RI were better looking and more consistent.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 13:00 #15032Senior Member

Posts: 640American girls
As far as I know the american spas around here are gone. So your best bet is to see if a provider you're interested in offers massage.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 12:55 #15031Senior Member

Posts: 1089White Massage Parlors
Are there any white massage parlors in the area that has attractive girls and provides FS? If so please send me a pm & let me know. TIA.
-
06-16-20 10:52 #15030Senior Member

Posts: 235CT Casinos
Are Mia and Sunny legit. Or reasonable facsimile?
Originally Posted by DownForKitty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




