Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 44200
-
06-18-20 15:46 #21685Senior Member

Posts: 188I wanted to give it Emily today too! Dammit.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 15:25 #21684Senior Member

Posts: 92Damn, I wish I knew and it's my fault for not being more aware of the place, but thank you for the info LadlidBack I will visit Mia soon!
Originally Posted by LaidBack59
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 15:22 #21683Senior Member

Posts: 1143If you need to fuck the girls, wait at least until weekend. The massage parlours are allowed to open tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 14:44 #21682Senior Member

Posts: 1377What a buzz kill. Shouldn't they be checking on the protesters I think they have maybe five or six today.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 13:51 #21681Senior Member

Posts: 28LE currently has far greater society issues to deal with than to figure how to get probable cause to enter a AMP, enter a room and determine if a crime has occurred between consenting adults.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 13:19 #21680Senior Member

Posts: 1377Well that should drop there Business down about 50% I was going to give it real good to Emily today one last time before I moved on to another spa. I'm sure it was a routine drive-by just think if they come at lunchtime they won't even find a parking space in the back.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 02:33 #21679Senior Member

Posts: 11436*
I notice LEO checking out the back of 6 * today.
-
06-17-20 23:59 #21678Senior Member

Posts: 1377Good looking out LB.
Originally Posted by LaidBack59
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 23:28 #21677Senior Member

Posts: 165Wrong corner guys -- diagonal to were you were
Clover hasn't been open in years -- The new massage place in Corona is ON Sherman, north of 6th street -- diagonal to wear Clover was -- it is the NORTH side of 6th, and across Sherman from Jay's liquor -- huge massage banner on it -- and neon sign. FYI - homeless are a real problem in the area. I know a lot of you like to get "the last shift" - but this area is pretty sketchy after 8, so the girls do sometimes close up and go home if they aren't busy -.
Originally Posted by RmD2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 22:27 #21676Regular Member

Posts: 226 star
Went to 6 star, got Bailey she's cute, pretty good fuck, I'ma try Emily next week if she's available.
-
06-17-20 21:36 #21675Senior Member

Posts: 148Which one is each of them at?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 21:34 #21674Senior Member

Posts: 1377Wow you're really setting the bar high now. I would go with the early morning breakfast of Emily. An the afternoon matinee with Jackie if she's working tomorrow.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 21:03 #21673Senior Member

Posts: 577Is there a time this place isn't crowded? LOL. This is my 2nd known place that I can hear loud and clear of everyone else there. Too funny and weird at the same time.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 20:54 #21672Senior Member

Posts: 188Emily
Emily on Brookhurst is very fun. Call ahead to book her.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 20:42 #21671Senior Member

Posts: 188Good talk. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






