Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21685
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Well that should drop there Business down about 50% I was going to give it real good to Emily today one last time before I moved on to another spa. I'm sure it was a routine drive-by just think if they come at lunchtime they won't even find a parking space in the back.
    I wanted to give it Emily today too! Dammit.

  2. #21684
    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBack59  [View Original Post]
    Clover hasn't been open in years -- The new massage place in Corona is ON Sherman, north of 6th street -- diagonal to wear Clover was -- it is the NORTH side of 6th, and across Sherman from Jay's liquor -- huge massage banner on it -- and neon sign. FYI - homeless are a real problem in the area. I know a lot of you like to get "the last shift" - but this area is pretty sketchy after 8, so the girls do sometimes close up and go home if they aren't busy -.
    Damn, I wish I knew and it's my fault for not being more aware of the place, but thank you for the info LadlidBack I will visit Mia soon!

  3. #21683
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    What a buzz kill. Shouldn't they be checking on the protesters I think they have maybe five or six today.
    If you need to fuck the girls, wait at least until weekend. The massage parlours are allowed to open tomorrow.

  4. #21682
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    I notice LEO checking out the back of 6 * today.
    What a buzz kill. Shouldn't they be checking on the protesters I think they have maybe five or six today.

  5. #21681
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Well that should drop there Business down about 50% I was going to give it real good to Emily today one last time before I moved on to another spa. I'm sure it was a routine drive-by just think if they come at lunchtime they won't even find a parking space in the back.
    LE currently has far greater society issues to deal with than to figure how to get probable cause to enter a AMP, enter a room and determine if a crime has occurred between consenting adults.

  6. #21680
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    I notice LEO checking out the back of 6 * today.
    Well that should drop there Business down about 50% I was going to give it real good to Emily today one last time before I moved on to another spa. I'm sure it was a routine drive-by just think if they come at lunchtime they won't even find a parking space in the back.

  7. #21679

    6*

    I notice LEO checking out the back of 6 * today.

  8. #21678
    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBack59  [View Original Post]
    Clover hasn't been open in years -- The new massage place in Corona is ON Sherman, north of 6th street -- diagonal to wear Clover was -- it is the NORTH side of 6th, and across Sherman from Jay's liquor -- huge massage banner on it -- and neon sign. FYI - homeless are a real problem in the area. I know a lot of you like to get "the last shift" - but this area is pretty sketchy after 8, so the girls do sometimes close up and go home if they aren't busy -.
    Good looking out LB.

  9. #21677

    Wrong corner guys -- diagonal to were you were

    Quote Originally Posted by RmD2020  [View Original Post]
    Is Clover even a real spa? I tried visiting the address once before specifically to try and see Mia but I could not see any physical location. They have a section on the plaza directory (big sign that lists all businesses in the plaza) and it does list Clover Spa but all I saw were homeless hanging out out in a small empty plaza with a motel right next door. Drove around to the back and nothing, maybe they are operating out of one the hotel rooms? I don't know but I too would like to visit Mia.
    Clover hasn't been open in years -- The new massage place in Corona is ON Sherman, north of 6th street -- diagonal to wear Clover was -- it is the NORTH side of 6th, and across Sherman from Jay's liquor -- huge massage banner on it -- and neon sign. FYI - homeless are a real problem in the area. I know a lot of you like to get "the last shift" - but this area is pretty sketchy after 8, so the girls do sometimes close up and go home if they aren't busy -.

  10. #21676

    6 star

    Went to 6 star, got Bailey she's cute, pretty good fuck, I'ma try Emily next week if she's available.

  11. #21675
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Wow you're really setting the bar high now. I would go with the early morning breakfast of Emily. An the afternoon matinee with Jackie if she's working tomorrow.
    Which one is each of them at?

  12. #21674
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    OK so tomorrow I'm trying to hit 2 spots in one day. 6 * and relax. Who do you guys recommend from each place I want to compare each places top choices and report back.
    Wow you're really setting the bar high now. I would go with the early morning breakfast of Emily. An the afternoon matinee with Jackie if she's working tomorrow.

  13. #21673
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Emily can take a good pounding. I figure by 8 PM she's probably a number 15. And still going strong LOL.
    Is there a time this place isn't crowded? LOL. This is my 2nd known place that I can hear loud and clear of everyone else there. Too funny and weird at the same time.

  14. #21672

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    OK so tomorrow I'm trying to hit 2 spots in one day. 6 * and relax. Who do you guys recommend from each place I want to compare each places top choices and report back.
    Emily on Brookhurst is very fun. Call ahead to book her.

  15. #21671
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    They're both Chinese. Ones taller than the other. One has beautiful tits the other one won't show them.
    Good talk. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape