Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31721

    Luxsa / Dollhouse

    So what is to be expected from a nuru massage at Dollhouse? Only reason I ask is everyone says the are expensive and up charge for everything. I am curious if the rate for a nuru includes any kind of good ending.

  2. #31720
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    Yes she did offer me FS for an astronomical price. For everyone inquiring about Sophie, Just look up Luxsa or Dollhouse. They are on Rubratings and STG. Plenty of reviews here as well. Again they are not cheap, but if you want Latina / Brazilian girls, and want something different then the.

    Norm then they are not bad. My last experience was pretty good.
    What where the fees offered for HE and FS? I know the door fee fee was. 4 hhr and. 6 hr just wanted to know the upcharge fee.

  3. #31719

    There are a lot of other places to try

    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Planning to take a trip to Orlando and possibly going back to visit GG or ocean. Its been awhile for me, anything I should know that's changed or any heads up would be appreciated. Tia.
    GG is closed and Ocean Is nothing like it used to be. You should try MC which is maybe a 1/2 Mike north of GG on the same dude if the street. The old MMS from BO works at MC, she was Snow before but good by Kiki now. You can also try King, NDS, KMS, and you.

  4. #31718

    Her name was Mickie / Micky

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmba407  [View Original Post]
    I saw a few posts mentioning MC reopened. I visited around late Feb / early March and saw a girl but didn't get her name. She was very short (maybe 4'10" very thin, with pretty short hair and bangs. Anyone know her name or of she's back?
    The short girl at MC was Micky, I don't know if she's back or not.

  5. #31717

    You massage

    Saw Lucy today, short girl a little over 5 ft but everything was covered. Good covered BJ, good everything and felt clean and safe.

  6. #31716
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobNoob  [View Original Post]
    Just went back they gave me that thermal gun check before going in LOL. Had s a round with kiko / snow. Same goodness as usual. I did see the new girl she walked in my room on accident she looked pretty good and fit. Def. Will try her when I go back.
    I was happy to read your report they checked your temp, but they did not do that when I went. Would have been a bit nice to know they were at least trying. Guess you just looked sweaty!

  7. #31715

    Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Planning to take a trip to Orlando and possibly going back to visit GG or ocean. Its been awhile for me, anything I should know that's changed or any heads up would be appreciated. Tia.
    Depends on what area you'll be in. On the east side King, Massage Connection, Blue Ocean. On the west side Island, and U massage. Between these is New Day spa. Use the search field for reports on each, and enjoy.

  8. #31714

    MC. Jenny

    I tried their new talent this afternoon. Jenny was very passionate and very friendly. Nice 36 C cups tits and wet pussy. She was also a nice Kisser. We kissed a lot (LFK) the whole time.

    I will go back to MC to see her again. She is well trained by KiKio.

  9. #31713
    Schmba407
    Guest

    MC Girl's name

    I saw a few posts mentioning MC reopened. I visited around late Feb / early March and saw a girl but didn't get her name. She was very short (maybe 4'10" very thin, with pretty short hair and bangs. Anyone know her name or of she's back?

  10. #31712

    Early bird gets the less crusty worm

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHole  [View Original Post]
    . . And I'll say it again: If you want to see these girls at their best, go early. I simply can't imagine what it's like banging guys like me for over eight hours a day! If you can't get in early, I've found that Sundays around noon is another 'sweet spot' for AMPs. My general rule of thumb is to never visit on Friday or Saturday as these are the peak business days. Especially after 1500 (3 PM). Not only are the girls tired after a long day of providing for ugly guys like us, I really hate being in the waiting room listening to why'all getting your groove on. Just saying.

    Be safe out there!

    Jack.
    Words of Wisdom Jack, I think the exact same way. From his description this sounds like Yuki. Your words of wisdom apply double for Yuki, She has had more men than probably any girl in the business. Smart man Jack, rookies, pay attention. LOL.

  11. #31711

    Spa Serenity

    Met with Coco at Spa Serenity on OBT, had to make an appointment to come in and go through the typical quick temperature check. Back in the room I had to request the table shower and it was pretty decent, lots of playing and rubbing. In the room she went right into negotiations and asked me what I wanted. I am sure she must know what I wanted after the table shower, I let her know right away that I was not LEO by giving her a " Donald Trump" and grabbing her right in her Pussy. Coco gives a great BBBJ and good deep throat, worked all positions and finally pulled out, pulled off the hat and came on her chin which she was not happy about. Total tip $160.

  12. #31710

    Very good point

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHole  [View Original Post]
    . . And I'll say it again: If you want to see these girls at their best, go early. I simply can't imagine what it's like banging guys like me for over eight hours a day! If you can't get in early, I've found that Sundays around noon is another 'sweet spot' for AMPs. My general rule of thumb is to never visit on Friday or Saturday as these are the peak business days. Especially after 1500 (3 PM). Not only are the girls tired after a long day of providing for ugly guys like us, I really hate being in the waiting room listening to why'all getting your groove on. Just saying.

    Be safe out there!

    Jack.
    That's a great point and I definitely went late. I am pretty sure I was with this girl before and had her very early last time. She looked like the same girl only much thinner (almost sickly thin) she did have a tattoo but I don't know what it was nor do I know if she had writing on her side. She looked like a typical Spa girl trying to look as trashy and slutty as possible (which I typically like) compared to Tiffany this girl just looks worn down and haggard maybe even a little dirty but I'm also a young guy and prefer a young girl. Regardless, the end results were the same. I appreciate your input and totally makes perfect sense.

  13. #31709

    Massage Connection

    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Planning to take a trip to Orlando and possibly going back to visit GG or ocean. Its been awhile for me, anything I should know that's changed or any heads up would be appreciated. Tia.
    You should go to Massage Connection instead (on and Semoran Blvd near Colonial).

  14. #31708

    Easy to identify

    Quote Originally Posted by CebuLuv  [View Original Post]
    Late night visit to Kissimmee, was hoping I could find Tiffany but no such luck. They were pretty busy and I came in right after one of the guys walked out. Met by an Asian girl about mid 40's I did not want to waste my trip driving all the way out here for nothing so I opted for an hour. TS was decent, lots of body to body and slurping sounds (not sure what that was about). Had lots of Tuma, BBBJ and back to the room. I am pretty sure it was Yuki but she looked a little different, a little skinnier and a little more worn for wear. Worked all the positions and back to more BBBJ. I am sure its hard for these girls to get naturally wet but I really do not like all the lube they put on. Finished in the hat and had a very mediocre massage. I will wait for Tiffany to return before I come back, was not a very memorable experience.
    Yuki has a big tattoo on her stomach and something really stupid and senseless written on her side.

  15. #31707

    Island

    Quickly took me to the shower, nice body to body shower with great body slide, kissing my entire body stopping to lick my boys with gentle kisses. Back to the room followed by lots of teasing. I quickly got her naked and she pressed her tits on my back. I flipped over and started kissing her neck and tits.

    She immediately started the best BJ with a lot of light dragging of her teeth, she did while giving great seductive eye contact.

    CG while I sucked those perfect eraser nipples and then Doggie a little Mish and we got so worked up I finally stood up, leaned against the table and she mounted her pussy on my cock by straddling one leg while passionately kissing.

    Pulled out and pulled off the condom and jerked all over her neck and her tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape