Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 44196
-
06-18-20 13:51 #21681Senior Member

Posts: 28LE currently has far greater society issues to deal with than to figure how to get probable cause to enter a AMP, enter a room and determine if a crime has occurred between consenting adults.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 13:19 #21680Senior Member

Posts: 1377Well that should drop there Business down about 50% I was going to give it real good to Emily today one last time before I moved on to another spa. I'm sure it was a routine drive-by just think if they come at lunchtime they won't even find a parking space in the back.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 02:33 #21679Senior Member

Posts: 11436*
I notice LEO checking out the back of 6 * today.
-
06-17-20 23:59 #21678Senior Member

Posts: 1377Good looking out LB.
Originally Posted by LaidBack59
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 23:28 #21677Senior Member

Posts: 165Wrong corner guys -- diagonal to were you were
Clover hasn't been open in years -- The new massage place in Corona is ON Sherman, north of 6th street -- diagonal to wear Clover was -- it is the NORTH side of 6th, and across Sherman from Jay's liquor -- huge massage banner on it -- and neon sign. FYI - homeless are a real problem in the area. I know a lot of you like to get "the last shift" - but this area is pretty sketchy after 8, so the girls do sometimes close up and go home if they aren't busy -.
Originally Posted by RmD2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 22:27 #21676Regular Member

Posts: 226 star
Went to 6 star, got Bailey she's cute, pretty good fuck, I'ma try Emily next week if she's available.
-
06-17-20 21:36 #21675Senior Member

Posts: 148Which one is each of them at?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 21:34 #21674Senior Member

Posts: 1377Wow you're really setting the bar high now. I would go with the early morning breakfast of Emily. An the afternoon matinee with Jackie if she's working tomorrow.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 21:03 #21673Senior Member

Posts: 577Is there a time this place isn't crowded? LOL. This is my 2nd known place that I can hear loud and clear of everyone else there. Too funny and weird at the same time.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 20:54 #21672Senior Member

Posts: 188Emily
Emily on Brookhurst is very fun. Call ahead to book her.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 20:42 #21671Senior Member

Posts: 188Good talk. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 18:37 #21670Senior Member

Posts: 148Recommendations
OK so tomorrow I'm trying to hit 2 spots in one day. 6 * and relax. Who do you guys recommend from each place I want to compare each places top choices and report back.
-
06-17-20 17:54 #21669Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yeah Emily can take a good pounding. I figure by 8 PM she's probably a number 15. And still going strong LOL.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 17:07 #21668Senior Member

Posts: 333First time at 6 star
Went to 6 star on Brookhurst for the first time last night. Called ahead and asked if Emily was there, but she was busy at the time I was going (8 PM). Asked for Bailey next since it's the other name I've seen here. She was available.
My time with Bailey was. Fine? I mean, it scratched the itch. She's cute enough, I would say late 30's, with a nice handful of boobs and as stated by someone else, a few rolls on the stomach. She went straight into the action, which was fine because that's what I'm there for. But she did a massage after? Which was actually weird for me because that gets me worked up LOL. Anyway, she did a LOT of BLS, which was great, but as far as her BBBJ goes, she mostly licked and didn't suck. It was okay because the BLS was great, but I would've enjoyed an actual BJ. After that she hopped on for some CG. She leaned into me and stuck her tongue in my ear. Which is nice, but I am still concerned about the virus spreading (I know, I know, I went to an AMP, but you can still take precautions). All in all it was fine. I did hear some people next door having a LOT of fun. It sounded like the girl was really getting into it. Based on the fact that Emily was busy, I'm going to assume it was her, and try to see her again. Maybe even tonight!
-
06-17-20 15:25 #21667Banned Member

Posts: 308Bamboo Friday
Bamboo is opening Friday and I would guess SH is also.
Originally Posted by Huch66
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





