The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17299

    In the old building?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan74  [View Original Post]
    Driving home yesterday, noticed sunny skies was open again, anyone been back since re-opening?
    In the old building on Utica Rd in Clinton Township?

  2. #17298

    Amp

    Been trying to look around for an AMP since things are starting to open up, I'm considering Tiffany, but was wondering is their any AMPs that still charge around $120 FS? Or is those days over?

  3. #17297

    Earth tone.

    Looks like earthtone in riverview is open for business. Haven't had a chance to stop in and test the mileage yet.

  4. #17296

    Sunny skies

    Driving home yesterday, noticed sunny skies was open again, anyone been back since re-opening?

  5. #17295

    Mh

    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Hanna from Magic? PM's are welcomed.

  6. #17294

    Fyi

    Acupressure at 13 and Mound will open today and Sunny Spa on 8 Mile will open Friday morning.

  7. #17293

    They are open

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwo21  [View Original Post]
    They did and I haven't been back in there since the bust, so not sure what expect
    Just stopped in their yesterday. They are open and have 2 girls working.

  8. #17292
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwo21  [View Original Post]
    They did and I haven't been back in there since the bust, so not sure what expect
    If you're really bored you can follow the case if you find third circuit court website. One Defendant name as published in freep is shinzu li. Now pushed back til June 25th.

  9. #17291
    Quote Originally Posted by DFranco8  [View Original Post]
    It looks like it is vacated. Wouldn't be surprised if it popped up somewhere else.
    That sucks. Thank you, sir.

  10. #17290
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few mention of "The Polish Lady" but no link or any real info. Could someone please send me a link or phone number and any info. Appreciate the help, PM's are fine.

    Stay Safe!
    Place is clean, she is only OK when it comes to looks. The whole experience was rather awkward and not very sexy. YMMV.

  11. #17289
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Damn I was just thinking about ACU. I thought they got busted. I could use a good massage.
    They did and I haven't been back in there since the bust, so not sure what expect.

  12. #17288

    Post covid experience?

    Anyone tired a massage place after they reopened? Interested in how even the legit places are handling customers and cleaning up between sessions. Few places I called were all booked up for the entire week.

  13. #17287
    Quote Originally Posted by TWood  [View Original Post]
    Has any one tried this place at Joy and Hix? PM if you have any info.
    Went there once quite some time ago. Only one person working; said to come back in a half hour. I did, massage was unremarkable and no hints of teasing or HE. There were signs posted advising against asking for extras, but I wasn't sure whether they were serious or just CYA signs. She gave me a card for 'free hot Stone's on my next visit, but I never did return. Seems like a YMMV kinda place, but IMHO I'd pick somewhere else.

  14. #17286

    Novi Spas Open

    Just drove past a few Novi spas on my way to a client meeting and noticed that Asian Health Center is open and Lotus health spa were open as well. However, I saw that AHC had its door cracked wide open so I don't know if that means their AC is busted or they're trying to advertise that they're finally open again. Even so, I don't know how cool I'd be with getting a HE while someone on the street could pop in and listen. Parking lot for both locations looked pretty jammed so I'd guess that unless you got their early enough in the day that you're going to be waiting for an appointment for a few days.

    While I'm excited to get back to my "me time" I still think I am going to hold off a bit longer just to make sure we're not about to see a second wave of this COVID crap. Stay safe out there fellas.

  15. #17285

    Joy and Hix

    Quote Originally Posted by TWood  [View Original Post]
    Has any one tried this place at Joy and Hix? PM if you have any info.
    I did, but it was before Covid. So been a while. HE happened, but it was remarkably unremarkable. Never went back. Probably worth another visit. I think even HE is hit or miss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape