Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 1451 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9798
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I've been considering setting up something with AG or one of the other k agencies as it's been a few months seeing any of the. I was wondering if any of these agencies have communicated taking any covid precautions or not? Like checking temperatures and such.

    I know it's kind of a silly question as we are always assuming the risk, but it would be a definite plus to an agency if they are actively screening the health of their ladies. I guess this can apply to massage places. I frequent ST, Eden and BG.

    Anyone have any particular positive experiences these last few months regarding hobbying and covid19
    Not a silly question, totally understandable. I haven't been to CP since they reopened last week. But, I didn't get extra precautions when I went to CVIP and DS. When I saw Jane at AG a couple weeks ago, she had me use hand sanitizer when I first entered. I saw the electronic thermometer on the shelf, but she didn't use it. Not sure about HT, and from the looks of it, they might be on hiatus.

  2. #9797

    Saw her in March

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Have any of you seen the below Ella at AG? I know that they had another Ella and she has awesome reviews on TER, but I'm curious about "this" Ella.



    Thanks.

    https://www.asiangem.live/gallery/60
    I saw her back in March. She has a decent looking face and a nice body. I remember her hot tits with her protruding eraser tip nipples. Her service was definitely good. DFK, rimming, all basic positions.

  3. #9796

    Covid

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I've been considering setting up something with AG or one of the other k agencies as it's been a few months seeing any of the. I was wondering if any of these agencies have communicated taking any covid precautions or not? Like checking temperatures and such.

    I know it's kind of a silly question as we are always assuming the risk, but it would be a definite plus to an agency if they are actively screening the health of their ladies. I guess this can apply to massage places. I frequent ST, Eden and BG.

    Anyone have any particular positive experiences these last few months regarding hobbying and covid19?
    Hey,

    I did go to AG a couple of weeks back and had my temp taken upon entering the premises.

  4. #9795

    AsianGems. Ella?

    Hey guys,

    Have any of you seen the below Ella at AG? I know that they had another Ella and she has awesome reviews on TER, but I'm curious about "this" Ella.

    Thanks.

    https://www.asiangem.live/gallery/60

  5. #9794

    Changed it up

    I'm in my late 50's and for 30 years I've been attracted to and seeing Asian providers. I decided to try a different ethnicity.

    Saw Vivian from bookalatina.

    She was very nice and I had a nice time. So I am glad I did it, but, I think this taught me that I am better 'equipped' for the Orient.

    Vivian has what I would classify as a 'typical' Latina body. Thick, sexy, titties and ass everywhere. I am not a fan of tattoos, which she had, but that was fine. She offered some lfk throughout, BBBJ, cfs. The doggy cfs was when I realized that you better be packin' to be with a thick, sexy Latina. Her ass engulfed my barely average tool. I was almost not able to keep up, or in. She does have a large clit so if that is your thing you'll be impressed.

    I think the tiny Asians are much better suited for my old, average pencil dick.

  6. #9793

    Question about Corona

    Hey all, I've been considering setting up something with AG or one of the other k agencies as it's been a few months seeing any of the. I was wondering if any of these agencies have communicated taking any covid precautions or not? Like checking temperatures and such.

    I know it's kind of a silly question as we are always assuming the risk, but it would be a definite plus to an agency if they are actively screening the health of their ladies. I guess this can apply to massage places. I frequent ST, Eden and BG.

    Anyone have any particular positive experiences these last few months regarding hobbying and covid19?

  7. #9792
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Nothing I've said is questionable to those of us with common sense and kudos to whatever it is you posted I'll never know because I don't concern myself with other men's lives I only give feedback and reviews.
    You've contradicted yourself multiple times now. You claim $350 is GPS yet you claim to see escorts that are in that range. You said you aren't verified with AG, yet you told Josephine's booker that you saw her when she was at AG.

  8. #9791

    Yeah it was good based on my standards

    Yes, choking. Spit etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Was it worth it? BBBJ rating?

  9. #9790
    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT.

    So she is based out of the Reston Metro area. Extremely high end residence, you have to park you car in the visitor's spot, walk downstairs outside then up one level where the Starbucks is, and enter the lobby, let the guest services know what apt # are you visiting and they let you go to an elevator.

    Sofia is super super nice and she expects you to be the same. She is about 5-10 pounds heavier than her pics due to not being able to go to the gym in COVID times (she told me). But yea BBBJ, and FS, moaning etc etc. I didn't stay the entire hour but I paid for the hour.
    Was it worth it? BBBJ rating?

  10. #9789
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Calling your out on Stupid Shit thread. Makes a lot of what you say very questionable.
    Nothing I've said is questionable to those of us with common sense and kudos to whatever it is you posted I'll never know because I don't concern myself with other men's lives I only give feedback and reviews.

  11. #9788
    Quote Originally Posted by Windmill2015  [View Original Post]
    I thought the report indicated that I saw her (I was quite descriptive of what she looks like and the condition of the incall), what I got (CFS), what I skipped (BJ) or didn't ask for (massage) and that the BJ "would have been covered" had I partaken. And, yes, I learned this fact about the BJ because I asked her. I did not ask for any other bare services. Not sure what your comment proceed with caution means. I don't think an extra tip would have unlocked BBBJ, at least not for a first-time visit. But I didn't have a budget for extra tips anyway. YMMV.
    Your initial post had no text.

  12. #9787

    Bolo

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    What is a bolo? Do you know?

    How's Wayne, by the way?
    Be On The Lookout.

  13. #9786

    Enhanced

    I agree they are proportionate with her body and she definitely knows how to use that nice caboose. As far as man made up top, she told me they are and, while very well done, you can still slightly feel the scars on the underside. They are good enough that most would think they are all natural. I may not have known for sure if she hadn't confirmed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNuts  [View Original Post]
    Someone else said manmade. I'm not a good judge of that, but I assume that too. Nothing gigantic though, but proportionate to her frame. She's not large, and she's pretty toned, but her posterior is nicely rounded as well and she uses it well.

  14. #9785

    Sofia Dvorak

    I TOFTT.

    So she is based out of the Reston Metro area. Extremely high end residence, you have to park you car in the visitor's spot, walk downstairs outside then up one level where the Starbucks is, and enter the lobby, let the guest services know what apt # are you visiting and they let you go to an elevator.

    Sofia is super super nice and she expects you to be the same. She is about 5-10 pounds heavier than her pics due to not being able to go to the gym in COVID times (she told me). But yea BBBJ, and FS, moaning etc etc. I didn't stay the entire hour but I paid for the hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    If you search her email she comes up on TER as 329233 for 2017/2018. Reviews not great. Covered BJ, no DFK, covered FS. Looks like a pass.

  15. #9784

    Herndon crapshoot

    Found myself in the area and decided to reach out to one of the crapshoots ph ending in 8081.

    Simple verification of age race and rates of qv $. 2 hh $. 4 and h $$.

    Opted for standard Hh and was given the address. Pretty similar set up to the old HCC and I was greeted to a young 24 why. O Chinese gal named Angela. Barely spoke any English but I didn't come to chatter anyway. Angela is had a cute face with eyes that seemed to stare into your soul. We pretty much got to business right away. She wrapped up Johnny, oiled herself up and than began to take him for a ride RCG. Missionary. CG. Missionary again. I guess she was surprised how long I lasted because we went at it for a good 15 min. But hey I paid for a Hh I want a Hh LOL. Finally nutted in the bag while inside her and she did this cute thing where she started banging on my chest playfully angry at my stamina. I guess they're just used to drive-thru experience of guys two pumpin' and darting off into the night. Either way she was cute and I'd repeat if I'm in the area again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape