Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13023
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTops84  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7797704215

    Has any one seen this girl? You have to love the fact that the ad states No BB but yet has a picture of her getting BBFS reverse cowgirl. Would love to drop a load in her if all it takes for BB is a few dollars more.
    Reviewed http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...403&viewfull=1#post4833403.

  2. #13022
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still have a picture of her? Came across a fb profile a while back I was sure it was her. I couldn't remember her name until now. Strawberry blonde hair right? West side maybe?
    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7...0227/1/1706688

    She was on the west side at one point. I think she came from the NW suburbs before her habbit got real bad. After the west side, I saw her in a lincoln / peterson hotel. Then I think she was cleaned up and in an apartment on the north side somewhere.

    I'm pretty sure she's no longer active, but I'd love to know it if she was.

  3. #13021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Lacey? https://www.yourlaceylove.com/.

    Her body and how she holds it is out of this world.
    If you want to pay top $$$ for CBJ and LFK. There's better out there and half the $$.

  4. #13020

    Lacey Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Lacey? https://www.yourlaceylove.com/.

    Her body and how she holds it is out of this world.
    Not yet, on my list. If you're wondering if she is legit, I would believe so. Saw her friend (same price range but asked me not to post anything even thought she was AMAZING). But they hang out and post pics together on Twitter. Should add Lacey on her Snapchat, body is Amazing.

  5. #13019

    Wrong Thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunWonder94  [View Original Post]
    Can you post an add for Karen?
    I guess she's talked about in the Apartment forum more, but to me she wasn't really like a typical AApt (no handler, multiple girls etc.) so I posted here about her.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1589346

  6. #13018

    Brooklin / Brooklyn the Time Waster

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan65  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. Seems she calls herself Brooklin in a good number of her posts--maybe we shouldn't trust a girl that can't even spell her own name correctly?
    Well. I tried. Made an appointment for noon--texted her 15 minutes before-hand asking for directions. And, headed in the general direction of "those" hotels. Figured I'd visit the Home Depot while waiting for her reply (because, who doesn't enjoy wandering around the Depot?

    About an hour later, one ping and a few more saying she was ready. And, I checked out with my goodies. Finally, she sent over the hotel address and I was on my way. Pulled into the parking lot and requested the room number. Nothing. And, more nothing. So, with disappointment, headed out after 12-13 minutes without the fun. After another 10 minutes she texts with her room and wonders where I'm at. It was a full 100+ minutes from when we were supposed to meet.

    Maybe next time!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...152/2245050817

  7. #13017
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTops84  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7797704215

    Has any one seen this girl? You have to love the fact that the ad states No BB but yet has a picture of her getting BBFS reverse cowgirl. Would love to drop a load in her if all it takes for BB is a few dollars more.
    7 posts below yours was a review. Doesn't look favorable.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...403&viewfull=1#post4833403.

  8. #13016

    Add for Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, I've been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and contribute. Dreamed I took a first trip to see Karen at 1087, she is exactly as described. A little thicker but by no means fat. Easy set up, a few text message exchanges and was there at the the setup time. Shower before, top notch BBBJ, in fact I decided just to go with that it was soo good and that's what I like LOL. Will repeat next time I get some time. Paid the Hhr fee.

    JaG22.
    Can you post an add for Karen?

  9. #13015

    Lacey love

    Anyone ever seen Lacey? https://www.yourlaceylove.com/.

    Her body and how she holds it is out of this world.

  10. #13014

    First Time, Long Time

    Long time lurker, I've been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and contribute. Dreamed I took a first trip to see Karen at 1087, she is exactly as described. A little thicker but by no means fat. Easy set up, a few text message exchanges and was there at the the setup time. Shower before, top notch BBBJ, in fact I decided just to go with that it was soo good and that's what I like LOL. Will repeat next time I get some time. Paid the Hhr fee.

    JaG22.

  11. #13013
    Anyone fuck pornstar Linzee Ryder? She's been in town since the 15th, think today (18th) is her last day though.

  12. #13012

    Brittany

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7797704215

    Has any one seen this girl? You have to love the fact that the ad states No BB but yet has a picture of her getting BBFS reverse cowgirl. Would love to drop a load in her if all it takes for BB is a few dollars more.

  13. #13011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesargent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Hailey Rose? She was super nice to hang out with and would like to meet her again.
    Anyone still have a picture of her? Came across a fb profile a while back I was sure it was her. I couldn't remember her name until now. Strawberry blonde hair right? West side maybe?

  14. #13010

    Millie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/51888830/

    Just recently had the chance to visit this one for a qk trip. Pics are somewhat accurate taller in person than I thought decent body. Overall, the session was pleasurable, smelled fresh, easy to talk to, not a clock-watcher and seem to get into the session. I would repeat if in the area again.

  15. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesargent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Hailey Rose? She was super nice to hang out with and would like to meet her again.
    Oh, she was a lot of fun although flaked a few times. I think she got prego and have not heard about her since then. It's been years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape