Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,171 to 19,185 of 61406
-
06-16-20 21:12 #42236Senior Member

Posts: 72Taylor
I saw her today crossing Ritchie HW by Church at Dunkin Donuts. So, she very well may be living with boyfriend still, BUT, she definitely did not walk out of that house. She was walking up the street next to the DD. She has stayed at several different properties over there in the past, and I doubt she is homeless, but maybe she's pissed all her connections off as well.
She definitely could pass as a homeless person. She looked terrible, scrawny with baggie clothes on. Her cuteness is gone.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 19:36 #42235Senior Member

Posts: 530Bubbles
Heard she was dead but not confirmed.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 18:45 #42234Regular Member

Posts: 17Mandy
Mandy does not have control of her phone. The BF does. Good luck getting passed him. Mandy will agree to a prearranged date but won't show.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 16:59 #42233Senior Member

Posts: 1370Mandy
Mandy was UTR for a minute. I've been seeing her for a few months now and thought I did a report asking about her before we first hooked-up, awhile ago. She's everything mentioned in the previous reports, so you have be a real screw-up not to enjoy her company. She was one of the girls I had in mind when I reported on how the selection on the streets is still excellent. She's cool intelligent and aims to please and that's why "for the life of me" I don't understand the extra "appendage". But let me digress. Peace.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 02:41 #42232Senior Member

Posts: 1126Mandy like Candy
Thank you friend, that put me in touch with her. Hooked up with one of my favs, Mandy. No issues, scooped her right up and went to the Notel. Standard tuition as always. When I tell you this girl loves to give head, she does. Then it was doggie followed by mish. Filled her like a donut. Everyone has asked, and are said it was cool. Here are a few pics of her. Treat her good fellaz.
Phyuck!
-
06-15-20 12:25 #42231Senior Member

Posts: 99No offense
Have to see some sort of pics, some of these providers are beat down looking lately. Saw Tina walking around Curtis Bay last week. Looked like Death Sucking On a Life Saver. No signs of The Hot Piece of Ass "Gabby" either. Last time she was seen, look like the pipe has taken a toll. Just saying.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 10:55 #42230Senior Member

Posts: 883Mandy Digits
I have green light to share Mandy's digits.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
PLEASE READ. I will share digits and protocol for contacting her (ahole bf) ONLY with SM, people who have shared with me, and not cheap / exploitive hobbyist.
She's worth more than average SW in that area for many reasons (for now).
-
06-15-20 00:06 #42229Senior Member

Posts: 977Taylor
I saw her the other day and I almost thought she was homeless. Can anyone comfirm??
Originally Posted by YoungLing
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 23:09 #42228Senior Member

Posts: 136Bad News
A 36-year-old man was pronounced dead after being shot in the Carrollton Ridge neighborhood Sunday afternoon, Baltimore police said in a news release. Officer responded to the shooting around 1:46 pm In the 2000 block of Ramsay St. In Southwest Baltimore where they found the unidentified man suffering from gunshot wounds.
This is between Payson and Pulaski. Prime area. Be careful when driving, the place will be flooded with police for a while. Someone told me that the guy who got killed was a close friend of Heaven. Her friend was a Jamacian or Haitian guy. This is a rumor. I don't know if it is true.
Frank Out!
-
06-14-20 22:26 #42227Senior Member

Posts: 36Masks
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-14-20 22:02 #42226Senior Member

Posts: 151Tracey
If your referring to Tracey I haven't seen her in a while although over Memorial Day weekend she hit my phone begging for a date.
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
Nit a bad chick, doubt she uses told me years ago she fell out with her Latin husband that hit physical with her so she noticed all these other twenty somethings making money decided what the hell can't beat them join them haha.
Not a bad date at all lies it in the rump if you get her turned in enough oh and the spooge on the tits is her thing!
-
06-14-20 22:01 #42225Senior Member

Posts: 3063Different Heaven in St Petersburg!
Heaven in St Petersburg is a different lady than Heaven / Dominique!
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 16:31 #42224Senior Member

Posts: 137Redhead Kelly?
I haven't seen her in a while and I think the number I had for her isn't good anymore. Anyone seen Kelly recently? She's kind of tall, thin, redhead or maybe strawberry blonde, has a mother's breasts and stretch marks, about 30, doesn't seem to use, used to see her in Curtis and Brook. Think she sometimes goes by other names like Samantha, but no idea which is her real name. PMs welcome, been using them almost exclusively for the past year. Any intel much appreciated.
-
06-14-20 00:20 #42223Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Bubbles
Anyone know what happened to Bubbles? I miss digging that out.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
06-14-20 00:17 #42222Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Mandy like Candy
You damn right she is worth it. Probably the best one out by far right now. Loves loves loves giving head. Kitten is very pretty. Nipples are pierced. Gets into it. Wish she had a phone. Cause every time I go up looking for her, don't see her. Pick up sometime else. And on the drop off, end up seeing her. And spent my allowance for the day by then. But yes, A+ on that one.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!











Reply With Quote




