Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,956 to 23,970 of 27148
-
06-17-20 10:54 #3193Regular Member

Posts: 14LOL, Posts
PM's are better than Posts, It's not hard to convince other people you're legit when you have information to trade on agencies / Indys. This forum was all about trading info before it had technical issues and got put on hiatus. There was an Indy who did BB, then she stopped because people would ask, "how much for BB?" Without discretion. Or another guy payed a Lear girl who used to work their DOUBLE, even tho she never upsell before, all because he asked. I'm pretty sure if he had patience, and used the rumors to his advantage, he wouldn't have gotten ripped off. But hey, what do I know right?
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 09:51 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 85You don't have a lot of posts. How do you know about Jays phone calls? There's a lot of mixed messages on here about this. Never ceases to amaze me.
Originally Posted by JCool1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 08:01 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 362Wasn't Julie the one who's service was terrible (based on previous reviews here)?
Originally Posted by Ingland
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 23:57 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 148Personally
I don't really care if the girls provided BBFS or not. I just need something new.
Originally Posted by JCool1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 19:27 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 333Calm down buddy. He was just asking for access.
Originally Posted by JCool1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 17:07 #3188Regular Member

Posts: 14Lears is NOT a BBFS Agency, NOT EVERY GIRL DOES BBFS, Not every girl is Willing to do BBFS, some girls who don't give BBFS can't compete with those girls. Right now, Jay is getting an Oversaturated market of callers who Lurks and Lurks just for that service.
Originally Posted by SliderZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 16:38 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 148Maybe
Maybe it's because I'm using a burner?
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 16:05 #3186Regular Member

Posts: 16Help
Hey there guys, I wanted to know if someone can help me. PM me to be exact, anyone that's done PP or Lears. Thank you I'm advance.
-
06-16-20 15:22 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 333I know it must suck for you guys who can't get access. I saw Brandy last week and she was great, no creampie though but I got some light rimming which I have not read in any reviews she has done before.
Originally Posted by SliderZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 15:16 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 629Some places just outright ignore you if you're messaging them constantly or do it the wrong way. I know a few that won't accept you if you're using a google voice number. Is why I have real burners in use.
Originally Posted by SliderZ
[View Original Post]
This one time was late at night this one place tried to get my real number and tried to call me as I was standing next to them like yeah that's me but they were pinging my burner's burner line.
-
06-16-20 15:06 #3183Regular Member

Posts: 12Does anyone know if Hana still does BBFS (CIP)?
Originally Posted by Ingland
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 14:22 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 247Lear
Sometimes you've just got to give a place credit when its due. Lear has delivered every time for me, and the new girls they are rotating in are great quality. Most will let you go bare, some for an upsell and some just because they like it.
I had the pleasure of seeing Danielle the other day. Have any of you guys met her? What a body, sweet girl and a tight little pussy.
I also saw Barbara last week. Fat ass, big tits, and those tattoos! Service was very good.
Manhattan quality BB at affordable rates is not as easy to come by these days, especially with Gina Rollins and a few of her friends not taking appointments because of the virus. But Lear just keeps bringing in these young beauties.
-
06-16-20 14:20 #3181Regular Member

Posts: 16Lears or PP PM Me
Wondering if someone who's done both PP or Lears can PM me.
-
06-16-20 14:12 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 148Wtf
I've been texting and texting 4 times. Why can't I get the password to lear website?
-
06-16-20 07:48 #3179Regular Member

Posts: 1There were cellular outages across the US yesterday, so that's probably why. Not sure if issue is fixed now.
Originally Posted by ShawnRespert
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






