Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 888 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4348
    And on 16th also in Johnson City and Tricities, TN!

    https://johnsoncity.skipthegames.com...b/595894666212

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    This ad was posted in both the Charlotte and Greenville markets on the 16th. Not a chance this ad is legitimate.

    Jeff.

  2. #4347
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #4346

    Amelia

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one, she does look like a hot MILF. I almost enjoy the massage and HE more that the "wham bam thank you maam " types out there. And there are a lot of those for sure.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/774089430240
    This ad was posted in both the Charlotte and Greenville markets on the 16th. Not a chance this ad is legitimate.

    Jeff.

  4. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Folks complaining on the Atlanta board about this same issue. Initial thoughts were that more woman would be available and they would be hurting for money. Opposite seems to have happened. Less providers asking for more money. I have seen the same drop off in Atlanta strippers and Body Rub ladies all over. Theories are numerous. I think many don't feel comfortable with the Pandemic safety issue but that's just my guess.
    Wonder if they are drawing unemployment? LOL.

  5. #4344

  6. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Folks complaining on the Atlanta board about this same issue. Initial thoughts were that more woman would be available and they would be hurting for money. Opposite seems to have happened. Less providers asking for more money. I have seen the same drop off in Atlanta strippers and Body Rub ladies all over. Theories are numerous. I think many don't feel comfortable with the Pandemic safety issue but that's just my guess.
    Thank you. Started to think everyone was gone here to LOL.

  7. #4342

    Gone Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Powell  [View Original Post]
    Spent about 4 hours through skip the games and everyone sent me to a web site of some kind. Not one turn out to be local, all a scam. Are all the girls gone or what? The other ones didn't look like much plus seemed to have a ton of issues. Just wondering is all since my UTR has step out of the hobby.
    Folks complaining on the Atlanta board about this same issue. Initial thoughts were that more woman would be available and they would be hurting for money. Opposite seems to have happened. Less providers asking for more money. I have seen the same drop off in Atlanta strippers and Body Rub ladies all over. Theories are numerous. I think many don't feel comfortable with the Pandemic safety issue but that's just my guess.

  8. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one, she does look like a hot MILF. I almost enjoy the massage and HE more that the "wham bam thank you maam " types out there. And there are a lot of those for sure.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/774089430240
    That's a fake ad. I've seen that used all over the country. Usually when the contact info is an email that's a dead giveaway.

  9. #4340

    Likely a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one, she does look like a hot MILF. I almost enjoy the massage and HE more that the "wham bam thank you maam " types out there. And there are a lot of those for sure.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/774089430240
    Given the TGTBT photos, low dollar fee, email address given for her location and the description says she has visible tattoos and piercings that I'm not seeing in the photos, I think this ad is fake. Let me know if I'm wrong. I would like to meet the lady in the photos.

    Noodle.

  10. #4339

    Avoid

    I haven't seen her in a good while but avoid. Demons. Thief.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/282719419218

  11. #4338

  12. #4337

    Massage Gal

    Anyone tried this one, she does look like a hot MILF. I almost enjoy the massage and HE more that the "wham bam thank you maam " types out there. And there are a lot of those for sure.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/774089430240

  13. #4336

    Chelsea

    No idea. I know last time I was able to contact her at her old number she said she'd send me her new one but never did.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current contact info for Chelsea? She still around? I txted 9003 and was advised that isn't her number any more. If it isn't cool to post, please PM.

  14. #4335

    Real Providers

    Spent about 4 hours through skip the games and everyone sent me to a web site of some kind. Not one turn out to be local, all a scam. Are all the girls gone or what? The other ones didn't look like much plus seemed to have a ton of issues. Just wondering is all since my UTR has step out of the hobby.

  15. #4334

    Sexy mama

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/661668717760

    Invited her over last night. Very sweet and willing woman. $. 5 hr. Nice BBBJ. Maybe 10 min. But great little ass on her knees and definitely clean and fresh. Will see her again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape