Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,901 to 21,915 of 37366
-
06-16-20 10:51 #15466Senior Member

Posts: 119Samantha?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/771129727014
Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
She looks TGTBT but a google image search doesn't come up with much other than a Fredericksburg STG ad so I think she's real. I just can't seem to get a hold of her.
-
06-16-20 10:49 #15465Senior Member

Posts: 119I tried to connect with her the other day. She answered the phone rude as shit, and just had a terrible attitude so I ended the call politely and told her she was too far away. I may try her again though after reading this review.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 10:47 #15464Senior Member

Posts: 353Smoke
She does! I hit the back door the other day with both finger and sword.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 10:39 #15463Senior Member

Posts: 389Tall amazon Jasmine
Heard from a usually reliable source, that she disappeared due to warning from Henrico during her last stay at a Hyatt. Allegedly they visited her room, warned her of "bawdy place" law, but didn't cite her. Was enough to spook her due to fears associated with risking day job and small child concern (single mom).
No plans for her to return is what I heard.
-
06-16-20 10:36 #15462Senior Member

Posts: 108STG Posts
Just some FYI. How many people know how many kilograms they weigh? If you see KG on the post either its a fake or the girl is just to dumb to fill out the post correctly. If you see the gal posing taking the picture with an actual camera who does that any more? And of course if they want deposit or use cash app or anything other than cash they are probably fake. Just my point of view and public service announcement. Hope this helps someone.
-
06-16-20 09:40 #15461Senior Member

Posts: 128Erica
Look at Escort post 10264 and 10270. It looks like Erica who was recently on vacation and hence the extra weight now.
Originally Posted by StoicOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 09:33 #15460Regular Member

Posts: 10Help her out
Someone needs to tell her to remove her real name from her pics on the STG ad.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 08:55 #15459Senior Member

Posts: 108I haven't had any luck lately getting in touch with Sky. I'll notice the time that she posts and thinking if I text right then my luck would change but it doesn't. She once told me she works all night so she sleeps a lot during the day. I'm not sure if you have to post right then or you can set an advanced time. For example her post was at 1:30 am today.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 08:43 #15458Senior Member

Posts: 46Lindsey from Chester
Hey anybody had any dreams about this girl?
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...g/218051571642
-
06-16-20 08:02 #15457Senior Member

Posts: 369I don't know if you're already doing this, but in my experience texts with specifics get the most traction. But in addition to that, if they're even remotely attractive and posting on STG their phone is blowing up and your message is going to the back of the line. You could just hit them again with another text.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 07:13 #15456Senior Member

Posts: 376Cee Cee
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/537268837836
Just curious if anyone has any info on this one, I need to stratch mature ebony off the list. Thanks In advance for any info.
-
06-16-20 02:17 #15455Senior Member

Posts: 149Sky & Lindsey
Man, idk how you guys do it but I can never get in contact with either of them. I'll message them at different times throughout the day in case they're busy but have yet to get a response. I don't say much more than I'd like to see them sometime. Who knows.
-
06-15-20 21:46 #15454Senior Member

Posts: 1449That's pretty ridiculous she's way to good for that kind of bs. I've seen her and she is top notch.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 21:44 #15453Banned Member

Posts: 443Same number
She's having phone issues. But same number works. I think somebody ran off with her phone and didn't return it.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 20:19 #15452Senior Member

Posts: 108Lindsey
I got a text from her while eating dinner telling me she was having phone issues but staying at same location. Absolutely the best head game out there!! She let me make a video giving me head from different positions for those lonely nights when I can't see her LOL].
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




