Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31694

    Jc

    Quote Originally Posted by Everlast1  [View Original Post]
    Had 2 girls working, good looking, slim and great massage. Very smart and the girl I had must be in Finance because she knows her shit (I work in accounting) loved talking with her. On the Flip she gave a great HE, was so great she gave me TWO! All for $30.00. I am pretty sure full service is offered but I stuck with one of the best HJ I ever got. I wish I knew their names but I plan on going back everyday.
    Pretty sure Lisa and Wendy are working. Great place.

  2. #31693

    JC in Kissimmee

    Had 2 girls working, good looking, slim and great massage. Very smart and the girl I had must be in Finance because she knows her shit (I work in accounting) loved talking with her. On the Flip she gave a great HE, was so great she gave me TWO! All for $30.00. I am pretty sure full service is offered but I stuck with one of the best HJ I ever got. I wish I knew their names but I plan on going back everyday.

  3. #31692

    Search Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MBradly13  [View Original Post]
    I found her on rubratings and was wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge. I feel like she might be too good to be true. Her reviews are disabled, but I follow her on snapchat and it seems legit.

    Here is the link: https://orlando.rubratings.com/146197.

    Thanks!
    Check the USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews section. Search Bella and you'll find reviews there. Based on the reviews she seems to just be okay for what is provided. I also follow her on snapchat and her seems legit and amazing however seems like there's not a lot of exploring available. Not exactly sure on the rates but could be "overpriced' for what is given.

  4. #31691
    Quote Originally Posted by MedellinMike  [View Original Post]
    Snow is there and a new girl, Nei Nei is not back yet.
    Just went back they gave me that thermal gun check before going in LOL. Had s a round with kiko / snow. Same goodness as usual. I did see the new girl she walked in my room on accident she looked pretty good and fit. Def. Will try her when I go back.

  5. #31690

    Bella Delilah

    I found her on rubratings and was wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge. I feel like she might be too good to be true. Her reviews are disabled, but I follow her on snapchat and it seems legit.

    Here is the link: https://orlando.rubratings.com/146197.

    Thanks!

  6. #31689

    Back door

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    I asked her when I met her but she declined.
    Really? I have never seen her turn down money, I have seen her use it to up sell her services. Back door action is really what she is known for.

  7. #31688

    Yuki backdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandLover1  [View Original Post]
    Yuki is normally the first girl you think about when you want greek, more mongers have tapped her ass than any girl in Orlando, Mona is another greek girl but can be picky. Yuki will do it with anyone pretty much anytime, she is not picky at all.
    I asked her when I met her but she declined.

  8. #31687

    Anal girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekgod1988  [View Original Post]
    Moved here from Tampa, which provider speaks "Greek" Love some Asian ass but is hard to find these days. Honestly, finding a provider that performs BBBJ is also something unheard of throughout the state. Going to love it here!!
    Yuki is normally the first girl you think about when you want greek, more mongers have tapped her ass than any girl in Orlando, Mona is another greek girl but can be picky. Yuki will do it with anyone pretty much anytime, she is not picky at all.

  9. #31686

    New Day

    Ok, I am usually prowling in the Daytona area, but had a chance to swing by New Day after a trip to the airport. Easy to find and quite a nice place. Was greeted by Helen at the counter and was immediately taken back by her beauty and figure. Got my forehead scanned for fever and was good to go. Off to the room. We had to wait for the Table Shower, so she did a heal of a rub down till she asked what I wanted, and I said all of it baby. We negotiated $130 as I had already paid the. 70 for the 45 min. Off to the table shower and man was she thorough. LOL I liked the nuru approach and the tempter of the BBBJ. To the room and more standing BBBJ followed by some daty. She was moaning and directing to what she wanted. More then of me laying down BBBJ and then on came the hat. She tried reverse cowgirl but I wanted to stare into those eyes and get a hold of those tits. I lasted longer than I figured and she was riding me like Annie Oakly. Bag was filled and off I went. I will return and the funds become available, it is worth the drive.

  10. #31685

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatJon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Jiu Jiu in Altamonte? How was it?
    This location was reviewed. Maybe not in detail. More than once in the last 2 weeks. RTFF.

    You will find that you will get more out of this forum if you read first and ask questions later.

    -cmm.

  11. #31684

    Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    I believe that you meet Sandy, as I and others have reviewed by the tattoo description.
    Thank you "nudeed" I will remember that name.

  12. #31683

    Greek

    Moved here from Tampa, which provider speaks "Greek" Love some Asian ass but is hard to find these days. Honestly, finding a provider that performs BBBJ is also something unheard of throughout the state. Going to love it here!!

  13. #31682

    Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekgod1988  [View Original Post]
    Just got here from Tampa and was surprised to see Orlando has AMPs that perform BBBJ, I have not seen this in Tampa (at least not for a long time) I saw Sunday at Magic on OBT and she is a great time. Sunday is happy, adventurous and gives great head. Sunday is super flexible and really can take a pounding. She has a tattoo right in the center of her chest so she is easily identifiable. I will definitely be returning to see Sunday again.
    I believe that you meet Sandy, as I and others have reviewed by the tattoo description.

  14. #31681

    Jiu Jiu

    Has anyone visited Jiu Jiu in Altamonte? How was it?

  15. #31680

    Island Spa

    Hit up this place today for the first time and I have to say was pleased with the place. Drew a girl who said her name was ChiChi (I think) and off to the room we go. I always go for 30 min and never for the massage so I can not tell you anything about her skills. Asks if I want shower I decline (just showered) she leaves and I get ready. As I reported in another I grab the pillow and lay on my back so everyone is on the same page when she returns. I have heard from other reviews this is a FS place but being my first visit I try to feel it out. Well didn't take me long to realize it was as she starts to rub and I slip my hand on he silky smooth legs and up move up her leg to find she has no panties on (bingo) that's when I let her know I want it all. She leaves and comes back and then the action begins. Light BBBJ on with hat and rides like she was a cowgirl in another life. That goes on for about 5-10 sounds like she gets and O since she slows down and clinches her legs tight around me. We flip and I go to pound town she is making me feel like a stud with all the moaning. And not that real fake stuff that gets annoying this moaning at least makes you feel like you're doing something. Starts to suck on my nipple I can't hold on too much longer after that and explode in the bag now this is where I really feel go. Instead of letting me up she hooks her legs over min and keeps pushing me in as deep as I can go and she bust a second O (at least that is what she says) and still has me hook in her for about another 30 seconds or so. Get up she kisses my neck whispers something I couldn't understand standard clean up and off I go with a smile.

    Sorry so long winded but I will have to say since all this covid this has been one of the best experiences not rushed seemed to really enjoy it. Oh and forgot to mention as I was about to walk out the room she asks for her tip she didn't even see the donation on the table. That's how it is suppose to be. All in all $. 80 (. 6 hhr + $. 20 tip).

    Mase out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape