Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 735 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1854

    Aamp

    Not sure where to post this question. What have peoples experiences been with the plethora of Asians that post on Cityxguide? I would expect to find middle aged women that are mechanical. They will almost always send a photo when asked. They sometimes look like they could possibly be accurate but who knows. I haven't given it a try in Seattle. Any advice would be appreciated.

  2. #1853

    NothingLikeMia

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time Tuesday night. She is safety girl now but was okay with BBBJ with upcharge. Unless you like BBW, I'd move on. She's very large now.
    Darn, thanks for the review. I saw her a few times when she first started, hot AF. She was always safety but would do BBBJ for an upcharge, guess that hasn't changed. She also offered Greek, had a tight bumhole. Too bad she's big now, not interested in bbw.

  3. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing this isn't the porn actress with the same name, could you put up a link for who you're referring to?
    Not the porn performer.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?459397-Lacey-Foxx

  4. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    Does she shallow, DGK, and let you DATO?

    Boink.
    No, yes, and not sure.

  5. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS and / or Greek?
    No and no.

  6. #1849
    What do we know about "Daisy" ? Also maybe known as "Sexydezzi124" ?

    Yeah I tried search function already but was confused as to which gals were which.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1996878-Upscale-IC-located-in-Renton-Don%92t-miss-me-%26%23129392%3B-a-Seductive-little-kitten-%26%23128049%3B-%26%23128155%3B

  7. #1848

    Sparrow

    Has anyone seen this provider? Is she legit? She's on Whidbey Island which isn't a big city to advertise on. She had ads a couple months ago and then went away but she's back. I emailed her and she replied with rates and said that she doesn't advertise on the other board. PM me or reply. Any info or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...k/031338425209

  8. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Go try her. A real spinner. Lacey Foxx and real GFE.
    I'm guessing this isn't the porn actress with the same name, could you put up a link for who you're referring to?

  9. #1846

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Go try her. A real spinner. Lacey Foxx and real GFE.
    Does she shallow, DGK, and let you DATO?

    Boink.

  10. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Go try her. A real spinner. Lacey Foxx and real GFE.
    Does she offer BBFS and / or Greek?

  11. #1844

    PM from her

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this new ad on TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....017-NEW-to-TNA!-CRYSTAL-S-IN-BELLEVUE-TODAY-June-12TH-TEXT-ME-425-738-7554.

    0 reviews. $340 / hr no mention of GFE or anything. She looks really hot. Might be worth taking one for the team. I'll report back if I do.
    Hey its CrystalMay and I'm new to TNA.

    I offer GFE BBBJ dfk daty cfs.

    No cim no VIP no greek.

    I'd love to meet text me.

    425-XXX-7554.

  12. #1843

    Lacey Foxx

    Go try her. A real spinner. Lacey Foxx and real GFE.

  13. #1842
    Thanks for the replies.

    I like thick girls so I'll probably check her out.

  14. #1841
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you met Nothinglikemia?
    I saw her for the first time Tuesday night. She is safety girl now but was okay with BBBJ with upcharge. Unless you like BBW, I'd move on. She's very large now.

  15. #1840
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you met Nothinglikemia?

    Does she do BBBJ / Greek?

    She's back after a hiatus and I was thinking about seeing her.

    She seemed like one of the most popular providers on TNA a few years back.
    I saw her a while ago when there were reports she did BBFS. BBBJ, CIM, wouldn't do BBFS, I think she might do Greek, we didn't. She was OK, had a skin issue. Looks like she has put on weight. Very Photo friendly.

    She's friendly, you could ask her about her menu. Good Luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape