Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,171 to 19,185 of 61449
-
06-17-20 12:43 #42279Senior Member

Posts: 1127I heard from Popeyes to McDonald's.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
06-17-20 11:59 #42278Senior Member

Posts: 651Differences
I have a question what are the differences between black and white sex workers of what they will and will not do with clients?
-
06-17-20 11:41 #42277Senior Member

Posts: 278What are the limits
This is the first I have heard of this, what are the limits for this loop for rt 173 in pasadena.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 10:29 #42276Senior Member

Posts: 1127Pasadena / Dirty Dena loop
Sup fellas. I've visited the Dirty Dena / 173 loop a few times now and found nothing. Someone here said it's good for young girls. I've gone mornings, afternoon's, and evenings. Nothing still. Can anyone advise if it's still good?
Phyuck!
-
06-17-20 09:58 #42275Banned Member

Posts: 254Straight over his head
Obviously didn't get it at all.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 07:33 #42274Senior Member

Posts: 407Mandy
Any of you gents like to share her digits with me?
-
06-16-20 23:17 #42273Senior Member

Posts: 146Mandy
Thanks to JimmyJams for providing me with her digits, I was able to have some fun with Mandy today. Great head doctor. Pussy was tight and she got into it. That girl can ride a dick. I will be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 21:12 #42272Senior Member

Posts: 72Taylor
I saw her today crossing Ritchie HW by Church at Dunkin Donuts. So, she very well may be living with boyfriend still, BUT, she definitely did not walk out of that house. She was walking up the street next to the DD. She has stayed at several different properties over there in the past, and I doubt she is homeless, but maybe she's pissed all her connections off as well.
She definitely could pass as a homeless person. She looked terrible, scrawny with baggie clothes on. Her cuteness is gone.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 19:36 #42271Senior Member

Posts: 530Bubbles
Heard she was dead but not confirmed.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 18:45 #42270Regular Member

Posts: 17Mandy
Mandy does not have control of her phone. The BF does. Good luck getting passed him. Mandy will agree to a prearranged date but won't show.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 16:59 #42269Senior Member

Posts: 1370Mandy
Mandy was UTR for a minute. I've been seeing her for a few months now and thought I did a report asking about her before we first hooked-up, awhile ago. She's everything mentioned in the previous reports, so you have be a real screw-up not to enjoy her company. She was one of the girls I had in mind when I reported on how the selection on the streets is still excellent. She's cool intelligent and aims to please and that's why "for the life of me" I don't understand the extra "appendage". But let me digress. Peace.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 02:41 #42268Senior Member

Posts: 1127Mandy like Candy
Thank you friend, that put me in touch with her. Hooked up with one of my favs, Mandy. No issues, scooped her right up and went to the Notel. Standard tuition as always. When I tell you this girl loves to give head, she does. Then it was doggie followed by mish. Filled her like a donut. Everyone has asked, and are said it was cool. Here are a few pics of her. Treat her good fellaz.
Phyuck!
-
06-15-20 12:25 #42267Senior Member

Posts: 99No offense
Have to see some sort of pics, some of these providers are beat down looking lately. Saw Tina walking around Curtis Bay last week. Looked like Death Sucking On a Life Saver. No signs of The Hot Piece of Ass "Gabby" either. Last time she was seen, look like the pipe has taken a toll. Just saying.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 10:55 #42266Senior Member

Posts: 883Mandy Digits
I have green light to share Mandy's digits.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
PLEASE READ. I will share digits and protocol for contacting her (ahole bf) ONLY with SM, people who have shared with me, and not cheap / exploitive hobbyist.
She's worth more than average SW in that area for many reasons (for now).
-
06-15-20 00:06 #42265Senior Member

Posts: 977Taylor
I saw her the other day and I almost thought she was homeless. Can anyone comfirm??
Originally Posted by YoungLing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





