Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10656
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    What does no nudity in a post have to do with getting robbed? Lots of legit providers don't post nudity. I'd say the ones that only have nudes are more likely to be fake or out to rip you off
    I posted about it in the scams thing. I'm speaking from years of experience there, and saying "if they fit such and such, be careful. " After it happened to me the other day, I looked back on all of my time and realized all three times fit that profile: no nudity, or I mean like almost "prude-like" pictures, very short answers in sporadic texts like "yes," or "when you coming," and generally seemed disinterested in you and will say yes to anything and only care about what time you get there to get robbed.

    I sincerely apologize about not knowing about her, but it's more of knowing when you text them like I mentioned above. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like an idiot, I guess I just can't get what I mean out right. I was also a little exhausted and shouldn't have been typing. Again, I apologize.

  2. #10655

    Cassandra

    Has anyone seen her. Please give me the information. The last girl I saw her boyfriend pulled a knife on me. See ripoff section for details. Thanks.

  3. #10654

    Old to new

    It is just the natural progression, much like a streetwalker going from walking to posting on STG. They try to make a new name for themselves, almost a re invention. The next level is Eros or seeking. For those that believe they can make it, they give it a shot. Now let us not forget, they are no different than the streetwalker they once were (some of us have a bad habit of doing this). Thusly, if you are looking for a good deal, aim for the most cost efficient option available.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Sammilove is another crossover from stg to SA. The SA profile has been dormant since just before her county vacation, which should be over by now. Haven't seen her post on stg either for quite a while.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dca5c...b-dc745a8f0097

  4. #10653

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her ad before, and those pictures are really old. You can see marks on her arm in one pic, and she's hiding her arms in every other. Also, there's really no nudity in her post, and that's only been the case the two times now I have been robbed. I would hard pass.
    What does no nudity in a post have to do with getting robbed? Lots of legit providers don't post nudity. I'd say the ones that only have nudes are more likely to be fake or out to rip you off.

  5. #10652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Wow she's sexy, good catch, what nationality is she? Middle eastern? Did she say how long she's here?
    She is Japanese.

    I believe she was leaving this morning but she said she comes to Milwaukee a few times a year.

    I'll be repeating!

  6. #10651

    Kallie

    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
    Kallie used to be a great provider, but she's gone downhill hard.

  7. #10650
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yuri-esc...lwaukee-723717#erotic.

    Wow. All I can say about this one. Amazing time. I would see her again later today if not for the price point. Its steep I know, but that was the best experience I have had in a long time. She is very much all about pleasing and making sure you are content. High end, safe clean hotel. Freshly showered, smelled great. Lots of kissing and BBBJ. Then on to CG, RCG, back to CG where she squirted all over me. Was actually pretty hot! Finished doggy and was on my way. Not a clock watcher, greeted in a robe, and accurate / current pics. All in all, a great experience. Will definitely see her when in town again.

    Happy Hunting!
    Wow she's sexy, good catch, what nationality is she? Middle eastern? Did she say how long she's here?

  8. #10649

    Kallie

    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
    Kallie has been reviewed on here. Do a search on her name. Some reviews OK some not. YMMV.

  9. #10648
    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
    I know I've seen her ad before, and those pictures are really old. You can see marks on her arm in one pic, and she's hiding her arms in every other. Also, there's really no nudity in her post, and that's only been the case the two times now I have been robbed. I would hard pass.

  10. #10647

    Pegging or strap on girls

    Hey do you guys know of any really good providers that do a.

    Good strap on or pegging.

  11. #10646

    Let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
    I too had debated on hooking up with this chick but I can never get a good opinion on how she really is all I know is she has bad skin.

  12. #10645
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on SA too:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b901...9-606736a71cf0

    Always interesting to me if you contact a gal on SA if you'll get different terms than if you contact her off stg. I don't know in this case. Haven't tried.
    She likes the name Ali. Her real name is nothing close to that.

  13. #10644

    Considering this girl

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.

  14. #10643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Yuri

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yuri-esc...lwaukee-723717#erotic.

    Wow. All I can say about this one. Amazing time. I would see her again later today if not for the price point. Its steep I know, but that was the best experience I have had in a long time. She is very much all about pleasing and making sure you are content. High end, safe clean hotel. Freshly showered, smelled great. Lots of kissing and BBBJ. Then on to CG, RCG, back to CG where she squirted all over me. Was actually pretty hot! Finished doggy and was on my way. Not a clock watcher, greeted in a robe, and accurate / current pics. All in all, a great experience. Will definitely see her when in town again.

    Happy Hunting!

  15. #10642

    Another SA crossover

    Sammilove is another crossover from stg to SA. The SA profile has been dormant since just before her county vacation, which should be over by now. Haven't seen her post on stg either for quite a while.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dca5c...b-dc745a8f0097

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape