Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 26415
-
06-15-20 07:59 #10650Banned Member

Posts: 505Wow she's sexy, good catch, what nationality is she? Middle eastern? Did she say how long she's here?
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 07:51 #10649Senior Member

Posts: 169Kallie
Kallie has been reviewed on here. Do a search on her name. Some reviews OK some not. YMMV.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 06:29 #10648Senior Member

Posts: 98I know I've seen her ad before, and those pictures are really old. You can see marks on her arm in one pic, and she's hiding her arms in every other. Also, there's really no nudity in her post, and that's only been the case the two times now I have been robbed. I would hard pass.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 03:45 #10647Regular Member

Posts: 3Pegging or strap on girls
Hey do you guys know of any really good providers that do a.
Good strap on or pegging.
-
06-15-20 02:01 #10646Senior Member

Posts: 324Let me know.
I too had debated on hooking up with this chick but I can never get a good opinion on how she really is all I know is she has bad skin.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 21:07 #10645Senior Member

Posts: 189She likes the name Ali. Her real name is nothing close to that.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 19:07 #10644Senior Member

Posts: 37Considering this girl
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312
Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
-
06-14-20 18:16 #10643Senior Member

Posts: 108Yuri
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yuri-esc...lwaukee-723717#erotic.
Wow. All I can say about this one. Amazing time. I would see her again later today if not for the price point. Its steep I know, but that was the best experience I have had in a long time. She is very much all about pleasing and making sure you are content. High end, safe clean hotel. Freshly showered, smelled great. Lots of kissing and BBBJ. Then on to CG, RCG, back to CG where she squirted all over me. Was actually pretty hot! Finished doggy and was on my way. Not a clock watcher, greeted in a robe, and accurate / current pics. All in all, a great experience. Will definitely see her when in town again.
Happy Hunting!
-
06-14-20 16:59 #10642Senior Member

Posts: 186Another SA crossover
Sammilove is another crossover from stg to SA. The SA profile has been dormant since just before her county vacation, which should be over by now. Haven't seen her post on stg either for quite a while.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dca5c...b-dc745a8f0097
-
06-14-20 16:36 #10641Senior Member

Posts: 186On SA too
Looks like she's on SA too:
Originally Posted by CreativeName
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/3b901...9-606736a71cf0
Always interesting to me if you contact a gal on SA if you'll get different terms than if you contact her off stg. I don't know in this case. Haven't tried.
-
06-14-20 16:16 #10640Senior Member

Posts: 37Alizee!!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/585565653511
I know she has been around off and on for a few years but she is back and as good as ever!
Set up was easy a few texts and I was at her place south of Milwaukee. Price point was ok at $$ but when you open that door you feel like you've hit the jackpot. She's drop dead gorgeous!
We say our hellos with a nice hug and I feel that great body against mine I'm starting to get excited. A little small talk as she undresses me and and starts on her knees with those sexy eyes looking up at me as she swallows my shaft. I let her do her thing for awhile then I grab her and sit her on the edge of her bed and I start kissing her great man mades. Working my way down to taste her sweet juices. Get her body rocking for a minute then she gets a cover and puts it on me. She gets on top of me and rides me amazingly. Watching that body slide up and down me was great. Then she kept me inside her and spun around so I could watch her little ass twerk on my dick. She is all about it!! Having fun I was getting ready to blow so I popped up grabbed her hips and pounded her doggy to finish. I will be repeating as many times as I can afford.
She's nice, hot and sexy!
So be nice and respectful to her and it will be a showstopper.
Tell her I recommended her and it may be even better. Ha!
Good luck oyt tgere and be safe.
-
06-13-20 10:11 #10639Senior Member

Posts: 267Did you hear that she was in Milwaukee?
Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 19:28 #10638Senior Member

Posts: 733Shandell
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/864586590066
Never saw her as a SW. I can understand the hype now. Open menu and friendly. Airport area. Has a "driver" but wasn't a problem. Left before I got in. Will repeat.
-
06-12-20 17:54 #10637Douchebag

Posts: 127Anyone partake?
-
06-12-20 13:38 #10636Senior Member

Posts: 167Mercedes
She also posts in Madison. There is a report on her in the rip-off section. Apparently, someone sent her money for a video, and was Ripped off. Lesson learned for him, never pay in advance.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
I M.










Reply With Quote






