Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 921 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 13802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4502

    Busty Coco AS 2188

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Face is a solid 9, but her body is unreal. Busty tits (man made but very well done..
    She is here until the 20th.
    Coco has fantastic coconuts to die for, a rocking body- alabaster skin (that's sexy for 'pale,' beautiful face, and she instantly started moaning at the slightest touch.

    I went with 1. 6 for 60 (1. 3 for 30 is available or 2. 8 for 60 GFE) plus a. 4 tip. That got me BBBJ, DATY, FOV, and multiple positions of CFS. I don't mind that cost, but most of these ladies can get you finished in 30. I just feel less rushed at 60.

    It really was all the BBBJ I wanted and all the FS I could handle until one pop was accomplished. You might want to start on top some way because once Coco is up top, she really doesn't want to go slow and will finish you off. At that service level, no MSOG, which is fine by me.

    Her main thing for me is fantastic titty face- before, during, after with remaining time. Big, soft d-cups with all the moaning if I touch them in any way.

    She is gone soon, and definitely worth a visit for titty lovers.

    Ads on AS, very lively ads- phone 2188. I did not meet Cindy, nor would a titty lover need to.
    Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 06-15-20 at 12:34. Reason: Mistakes

  2. #4501

    Door closed, window opened

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely a good time once you got passed her constant paranoia about her neighbors. The Thai scene keeps taking hits here in Chicago. First a monger steals Zoey from us and now Marilyn leaves.
    Chaba's back! So marilyn did have issues.

    So how was Katie at AB? Better than genaveve? More like cara or that one that got kicked out?

  3. #4500

    One hundred percent

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Appreciated. AB's has been quite disappointing as of late. You might as well ignore the pics they post, classic b&s. Booker needs to check attitude.

    IamPinoy. Check your inbox when you have a chance. Thanks.
    This 100%. I am looking for alternatives now, I visited 2188 multiple times but last 3 visits have been subpar. Both provider and Booker had lot of attitude.

  4. #4499

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Appreciated. AB's has been quite disappointing as of late. You might as well ignore the pics they post, classic b&s. Booker needs to check attitude.

    IamPinoy. Check your inbox when you have a chance. Thanks.
    Couldn't agree more. The Booker made fun of my name and went as far as my parents. Definitely avoid.

  5. #4498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I got a few messages already after my post on Coco. All Chinese apartment ads can be found on the adultsearch website. She is at the 2188 location. 2188 refers to the last 4 digits of their phone number.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...male-escorts/?

    However, all the pics on those ads are fake. The real pics are posted on wechat only which you can only be added once you have your first session.

    Anyone who wants to see Coco's pics can message me with their monger number and I will text you. But please only message me if you are serious, no pic collectors please.
    I think their current ad is taken down. I looked through the site and the only one I found was a 2189, which looks like a simliar style of ad as the ones I was able to find through older reports here. I'm going to message you though as I plan on seeing these guys this weekend. Thanks for your report.

  6. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reporting in. Helen was here, back in December and yes Angiela was here back in April and three more times before that. Taking one for the team, means you are one of the first mongers to get in and report it.
    Appreciated. AB's has been quite disappointing as of late. You might as well ignore the pics they post, classic b&s. Booker needs to check attitude.

    IamPinoy. Check your inbox when you have a chance. Thanks.

  7. #4496

    Thanks for the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    First off a thank-you to OFCharlie for the updates, those posts helped me navigate the scene.

    Decided to try one of those places and got a message back about Coco. Got to the place, went inside and met her. Well the name fits the bod.

    Because the tits on Coco will drive you nuts, super soft and big, just like the pictures. Had a really nice session with her. CBJ Cowgirl Mish.

    Doggie. No FIV, wonder if that's included with Dongguan. She's here a bit longer, would certainly recommend.
    Glad you had fun. Her tits are really amazing. Like I said, I debated about making a post for her. Anyone who is going, make sure you tell her Charlie sent you. You should get a better service.

    CBJ is the standard at any apartments. I usually tip 40 to get BBBJ and daty. FIV is very rare and I don't believe its part of dongguan. Dongguan is more about front and back bodyslide, catbath and rim job.

  8. #4495

    Where to find Chinese apartment ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Strix41  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. You referenced photos. Where is the ad link?
    I got a few messages already after my post on Coco. All Chinese apartment ads can be found on the adultsearch website. She is at the 2188 location. 2188 refers to the last 4 digits of their phone number.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...male-escorts/?

    However, all the pics on those ads are fake. The real pics are posted on wechat only which you can only be added once you have your first session.

    Anyone who wants to see Coco's pics can message me with their monger number and I will text you. But please only message me if you are serious, no pic collectors please.

  9. #4494

    Link?

    Thanks for the review. You referenced photos. Where is the ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I debated on whether to write this review or not as I want to keep her to myself, but sharing is caring. Saw Coco is in town. Missed her last time, but a friend raved about her. Plus her pics sold me.

    My jaw dropped when I saw her in person. Real pics and I would argue she looks better in person. Face is a solid 9, but her body is unreal. Busty tits (man made but very well done), flat stomach and phat ass. The best ass that I have seen on an Asian girl. Told her I wanted the 200 service, which means BBBJ and daty. She is very sensual and playful. After I undressed, she was on all 4 and asked me to remove her panty. Started with 69 without me asking for it. Started eating her out while she gave me BBBJ. Staring at her pretty butthole, I asked if it was okay to lick her asshole. She readily said yes. Must not getting many guys asking for it LOL. We were in the 69 position for a good 10 minutes. She was just as good during FS. She wanted to be on top first. I guess she wanted to get herself off first. Any positions that I asked for, it was always yes. Took solid pounding and even encouraged me to go harder, deeper and faster. No rush at all and even gave me a few minutes of massage at the end. Exchanged wechat before I left.

    As always, YMMV. But Coco has my highest recommendation. If you go, tell her Charlie send you so I can get some brownie points 😃. She is here until the 20th.

  10. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Go see Karen. I believe she is staying until the end of June. Anybody get a chance to see the new bunny? Is it truly someone else beside Genaveve? Either way I'll find out for myself in a week or so.
    Karen puts in a solid effort, as others have mentioned a bigger girl.

    I'm guessing Katie is rebrand for Genaveve, but I don't want to roll the dice. Maybe the next one visiting will be better, such a crap shoot lately.

  11. #4492

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Chinese apartment is not that complicated. Like I said, text first for address, then text again when you get there. The door guy will tell you what to do next.
    Otherwise the normal rules applied. Don't show up drunk or high. Do try to take a shower before you go or take one before you start.
    First off a thank-you to OFCharlie for the updates, those posts helped me navigate the scene.

    Decided to try one of those places and got a message back about Coco. Got to the place, went inside and met her. Well the name fits the bod.

    Because the tits on Coco will drive you nuts, super soft and big, just like the pictures. Had a really nice session with her. CBJ Cowgirl Mish.

    Doggie. No FIV, wonder if that's included with Dongguan. She's here a bit longer, would certainly recommend.

  12. #4491

    Busty Coco at 2188

    I debated on whether to write this review or not as I want to keep her to myself, but sharing is caring. Saw Coco is in town. Missed her last time, but a friend raved about her. Plus her pics sold me.

    My jaw dropped when I saw her in person. Real pics and I would argue she looks better in person. Face is a solid 9, but her body is unreal. Busty tits (man made but very well done), flat stomach and phat ass. The best ass that I have seen on an Asian girl. Told her I wanted the 200 service, which means BBBJ and daty. She is very sensual and playful. After I undressed, she was on all 4 and asked me to remove her panty. Started with 69 without me asking for it. Started eating her out while she gave me BBBJ. Staring at her pretty butthole, I asked if it was okay to lick her asshole. She readily said yes. Must not getting many guys asking for it LOL. We were in the 69 position for a good 10 minutes. She was just as good during FS. She wanted to be on top first. I guess she wanted to get herself off first. Any positions that I asked for, it was always yes. Took solid pounding and even encouraged me to go harder, deeper and faster. No rush at all and even gave me a few minutes of massage at the end. Exchanged wechat before I left.

    As always, YMMV. But Coco has my highest recommendation. If you go, tell her Charlie send you so I can get some brownie points 😃. She is here until the 20th.

  13. #4490

    Asian bunnies

    I agree with Asian bunnies letdown. Had Angiela who was a good time but not what I expected. The second time I went they left me sitting in the car over 30 min. I drove away texting them on how unprofessional they were and that I would be giving them negative reviews. My burner number got blocked. Waited a bit and tried again. Katie was even a bigger disappointment. Fake pics, fake videos. I miss AX.

  14. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Got a model number or a link for us?
    Yeah, sure: my current model: It was $70 when I bought it 7 yrs ago, but now it's $150:

    https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norel...words=phillips+body+groomer&qid=1591973394&sr=8-24.

    The rechargeable battery isn't holding a charge now. I think I'll get this one next:

    https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norel...words=phillips+body+groomer&qid=1591973282&sr=8-2.

  15. #4488

    Tardy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Sorry so long since my last report -.

    I have been somewhat active and will report on a few somewhat recent excursions in the Asian Apartment world.

    Bunnies:

    IMHO, not worth it. Went there twice with hopes of seeing anything close to what they are advertising.

    Did not happen, although both times I went through with the commitment as I my little head was the only one doing the talking.
    Thanks for reporting in. Helen was here, back in December and yes Angiela was here back in April and three more times before that. Taking one for the team, means you are one of the first mongers to get in and report it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape