Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 976 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 14630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3485

    Jess

    She's been reviewed here before but my buddy just wanted to repeat the earlier reviews. She is smoking hot with a good attitude. Very petite which he wasn't expecting. She's a keeper unless she leaves the area.

    Why is candlewood so popular these days?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...p/976691520325

  2. #3484

    Definitely legit

    Definitely legit. They have a ton of good reviews but my buddy only had a decent time. The brunette had a major wound on a finger so she wasn't really into it. The blonde is a blast though and had a great attitude. My buddy thinks he should give them a second try but the price is kind of high.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, so they didn't post the ad? Been wanting to hit these two up, but if it's scammer or a bait and switch using their pics, not going to bother. Can anyone that's hit them up advise?

    And I'm not asking for something for nothing, so I'll give my review of Candy. She usually posts ads on cityguide, that day exit 107 or 131. He rates are usually 130 half, 200 full. Everything covered, but I'm sure she'll go bare for extra. Prices are a little steep, but she's a hottie with a great bod and really puts in the effort. Definitely worth a visit if you got the cash to spare. Easy setup and contact. She's super busy when she posts, but you just got to keep texting and she'll respond.

  3. #3483

    New girl In town till tomorrow

    I texted her and got quick response and setup was easy she came to me and talked for a couple of minutes and she looks like her pics then was right down to business started out with BBBJ which was very good and a daty and no smells at all then slipped the hood on and went to doggy then missionary to finish her name is Jen here is her link*https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...v/355780840390*be safe out there guys jump on her while she's here very nice girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1425416869950.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200323-175507.jpg‎  

  4. #3482

    New girl In town till tomorrow

    I texted her and got quick response and setup was easy she came to me and talked for a couple of minutes and she looks like her pics then was right down to business started out with BBBJ which was very good and a daty and no smells at all then slipped the hood on and went to doggy then missionary to finish her name is Jen here is her link*https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...v/355780840390*be safe out there guys jump on her while she's here very nice girl.

  5. #3481

    Legit?

    Just wondering, so they didn't post the ad? Been wanting to hit these two up, but if it's scammer or a bait and switch using their pics, not going to bother. Can anyone that's hit them up advise?

    And I'm not asking for something for nothing, so I'll give my review of Candy. She usually posts ads on cityguide, that day exit 107 or 131. He rates are usually 130 half, 200 full. Everything covered, but I'm sure she'll go bare for extra. Prices are a little steep, but she's a hottie with a great bod and really puts in the effort. Definitely worth a visit if you got the cash to spare. Easy setup and contact. She's super busy when she posts, but you just got to keep texting and she'll respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ offered. Everything covered. Very hot double BJ. They quote 200 a piece for HR. But they're negotiable.

    The shorter one is saying the ad was someone else and they didn't post it. LOL. We'll see.

  6. #3480

    New girl In town till tomorrow

    I texted her and got quick response and setup was easy she came to me and talked for a couple of minutes and she looks like her pics then was right down to business started out with BBBJ which was very good and a daty Nd no smells at all then slipped the hood on and went to doggy then missionary to finish her name is Jen here is her link https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...v/355780840390 be safe out there guys jump on her while she's here very nice girl.

  7. #3479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Pics look cute as hell. Tattoos in pics that she says you will see when you arrive.

    Problem is she can't even get through the text with out giving attitude.

    Are you kidding me. When your getting attitude before you even get there it's a no bueno.

    Sign.

    Anybody seen this one?
    Same thing here with me. Texted her and asked a few basic safe questions that I always ask and was met with shitty attitude and she acts like you are wasting her time. She then went on to insult me and basically I'm a piece of shit for having to pay for pussy. Well if it wasnt for having a pussy the ***** would probably starve to death, no brain and no skills except renting out the holes.

  8. #3478

    Mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky125  [View Original Post]
    I been mongering a very long time and this mindset is 100% true. Providers know theirs an infinite amount of new clients out there no matter how shitty their reputation is. A simple name change and new pictures is all it takes. Ironically that's how I ended seeing Lolita twice. She used to go by Poison (which is still her ringtone if you call her). Her service and attitude was terrible, she posted new pics and changed her name and my dumabass ended up in some crack house off MLK with her again. Even after she greeted me and we went in the room her crummy attitude got my dick soft and stopped me from giving her a 2nd chance.
    I know that variety is the spice of life but I've had so many shitty experiences in so many places that I found a good regular girl (I will stray occasionally) She doesn't take in a whole lot of new people and pretty much sticks with her regulars. I've heard there are a few other girls out there that do the same. They treat their regulars good because they are comfortable with them and I think generally like them. At least I hope that's the case! LOL.

  9. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    I still don't get why these girls bite the hands that feed them, I guess they all believe there will always be more dumb men that will fall for their trap.
    I been mongering a very long time and this mindset is 100% true. Providers know theirs an infinite amount of new clients out there no matter how shitty their reputation is. A simple name change and new pictures is all it takes. Ironically that's how I ended seeing Lolita twice. She used to go by Poison (which is still her ringtone if you call her). Her service and attitude was terrible, she posted new pics and changed her name and my dumabass ended up in some crack house off MLK with her again. Even after she greeted me and we went in the room her crummy attitude got my dick soft and stopped me from giving her a 2nd chance.

  10. #3476

    Rose young Italian spinner 78* xxx-255* on skip

    Pics look cute as hell. Tattoos in pics that she says you will see when you arrive.

    Problem is she can't even get through the text with out giving attitude.

    Are you kidding me. When your getting attitude before you even get there it's a no bueno.

    Sign.

    Anybody seen this one?

  11. #3475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky125  [View Original Post]
    Lolita dior AKA poison ivy, just came back home from prison a few months ago. I saw her a few years ago had terrible time and I accidentally saw her again a couple weeks ago. She's a ****, everything covered + up sell. Also she has her drug dealer boyfriend waiting for you. I thought she was just a jerk to me, but it seems to be a trend. She's ridiculous too, she will inbox me on snapchat asking if I want a visit after I had to go hoem and jerk my own dick. PM me if you want more insight on this wast e of time.
    Thanks for the intel, I kinda figured she wasnt any good because of the attitude and the ghosting shit. Her pics are pretty hot even with the messed up grille and I'm sure that's why she's still around at all. One time and never again provider bs.

    I still don't get why these girls bite the hands that feed them, I guess they all believe there will always be more dumb men that will fall for their trap.

  12. #3474

    Marco Island- Outcall FBSM

    Hey Guys. Headed to Marco Island on business in a couple months. I always do my research in advance. Looking for an outcall FBSM to my hotel. Doesn't seem like there are many options on the island but perhaps someone knows of a decent and reputable provider nearby that does outcalls. Doesn't have to be full service but I certainly like a decent menu and relaxing massage. Feel free to DM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

  13. #3473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    She is a twin

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    She is the worse. She used to claim to be a twin. I saw her at a dumpy house of the river north of the Oasis Condos. Super skinny tweaker but it was late and I was in need. Just went for the BBBJ / cim. She started rushing me after literally two minutes. Ran for the door. Horrible!
    I never had a great date with her either but at least it is the truth she is a twin. Met both Amy and Angela at the same time before. Plus both have mugshots on uncle Carmine's school for wayward girls website.

  14. #3472

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Fumanchu70  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one today and I feel like this isn't real. Anyone seen her?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/775077408834
    Don't even bother. I tried texting a few times with no response, then I called once and she actually answered, but pretended to have a bad connection and would not answer any of my questions. I guess I caught her off guard with that call.

  15. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    I met with the girl at Candlewood suites. Last 9030 of phone. Rushed oral / no skills.

    No eye contact and 2 minutes after starting she started rushing me. She then replied time is money. I replied I hate to give a bad review http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...a/144222901883.
    She is the worse. She used to claim to be a twin. I saw her at a dumpy house of the river north of the Oasis Condos. Super skinny tweaker but it was late and I was in need. Just went for the BBBJ / cim. She started rushing me after literally two minutes. Ran for the door. Horrible!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape