Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10648
    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
    I know I've seen her ad before, and those pictures are really old. You can see marks on her arm in one pic, and she's hiding her arms in every other. Also, there's really no nudity in her post, and that's only been the case the two times now I have been robbed. I would hard pass.

  2. #10647

    Pegging or strap on girls

    Hey do you guys know of any really good providers that do a.

    Good strap on or pegging.

  3. #10646

    Let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
    I too had debated on hooking up with this chick but I can never get a good opinion on how she really is all I know is she has bad skin.

  4. #10645
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on SA too:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b901...9-606736a71cf0

    Always interesting to me if you contact a gal on SA if you'll get different terms than if you contact her off stg. I don't know in this case. Haven't tried.
    She likes the name Ali. Her real name is nothing close to that.

  5. #10644

    Considering this girl

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.

  6. #10643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Yuri

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yuri-esc...lwaukee-723717#erotic.

    Wow. All I can say about this one. Amazing time. I would see her again later today if not for the price point. Its steep I know, but that was the best experience I have had in a long time. She is very much all about pleasing and making sure you are content. High end, safe clean hotel. Freshly showered, smelled great. Lots of kissing and BBBJ. Then on to CG, RCG, back to CG where she squirted all over me. Was actually pretty hot! Finished doggy and was on my way. Not a clock watcher, greeted in a robe, and accurate / current pics. All in all, a great experience. Will definitely see her when in town again.

    Happy Hunting!

  7. #10642

    Another SA crossover

    Sammilove is another crossover from stg to SA. The SA profile has been dormant since just before her county vacation, which should be over by now. Haven't seen her post on stg either for quite a while.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dca5c...b-dc745a8f0097

  8. #10641

    On SA too

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeName  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/585565653511

    I know she has been around off and on for a few years but she is back and as good as ever!

    Set up was easy a few texts and I was at her place south of Milwaukee. Price point was ok at $$ but when you open that door you feel like you've hit the jackpot. She's drop dead gorgeous!

    We say our hellos with a nice hug and I feel that great body against mine I'm starting to get excited. A little small talk as she undresses me and and starts on her knees with those sexy eyes looking up at me as she swallows my shaft. I let her do her thing for awhile then I grab her and sit her on the edge of her bed and I start kissing her great man mades. Working my way down to taste her sweet juices. Get her body rocking for a minute then she gets a cover and puts it on me. She gets on top of me and rides me amazingly. Watching that body slide up and down me was great. Then she kept me inside her and spun around so I could watch her little ass twerk on my dick. She is all about it!! Having fun I was getting ready to blow so I popped up grabbed her hips and pounded her doggy to finish. I will be repeating as many times as I can afford.

    She's nice, hot and sexy!

    So be nice and respectful to her and it will be a showstopper.

    Tell her I recommended her and it may be even better. Ha!

    Good luck oyt tgere and be safe.
    Looks like she's on SA too:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b901...9-606736a71cf0

    Always interesting to me if you contact a gal on SA if you'll get different terms than if you contact her off stg. I don't know in this case. Haven't tried.

  9. #10640

    Alizee!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/585565653511

    I know she has been around off and on for a few years but she is back and as good as ever!

    Set up was easy a few texts and I was at her place south of Milwaukee. Price point was ok at $$ but when you open that door you feel like you've hit the jackpot. She's drop dead gorgeous!

    We say our hellos with a nice hug and I feel that great body against mine I'm starting to get excited. A little small talk as she undresses me and and starts on her knees with those sexy eyes looking up at me as she swallows my shaft. I let her do her thing for awhile then I grab her and sit her on the edge of her bed and I start kissing her great man mades. Working my way down to taste her sweet juices. Get her body rocking for a minute then she gets a cover and puts it on me. She gets on top of me and rides me amazingly. Watching that body slide up and down me was great. Then she kept me inside her and spun around so I could watch her little ass twerk on my dick. She is all about it!! Having fun I was getting ready to blow so I popped up grabbed her hips and pounded her doggy to finish. I will be repeating as many times as I can afford.

    She's nice, hot and sexy!

    So be nice and respectful to her and it will be a showstopper.

    Tell her I recommended her and it may be even better. Ha!

    Good luck oyt tgere and be safe.

  10. #10639
    Did you hear that she was in Milwaukee?

  11. #10638

    Shandell

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/864586590066

    Never saw her as a SW. I can understand the hype now. Open menu and friendly. Airport area. Has a "driver" but wasn't a problem. Left before I got in. Will repeat.

  12. #10637

  13. #10636

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamblu  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...1/193463277834

    Text Mercedes out of curiosity with minimal feedback on here about her and no reviews. She sent me this in response. "Hey babe! In order to book an appointment with me I need a pic to verify that you are not associated with any law enforcement and a $ deposit on cash app and, Zelle, or I also have I have pics and videos babe!

    The first video package has 2 videos that are each 8 minutes each. And 25 photos.

    The second package has 5 videos! Also 8 minutes. And comes with 40 photos.

    Package #1 is $.

    Package #2 is $. Best deal!!

    Cash app. *.

    I then tried to push and ask questions about services / donations and got a copy and paste of the quoted text above. She then got shitty and in response I talked shit and gave up. Point being, tons of red flags for me and a hard pass. Would definitely recommend avoiding this one and highly doubt your going to get what your signing up for with this one.
    She also posts in Madison. There is a report on her in the rip-off section. Apparently, someone sent her money for a video, and was Ripped off. Lesson learned for him, never pay in advance.

    I M.

  14. #10635

    No can do

    Even if there was interest, it is forbidden. From the Forum posting guidelines:

    "No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately. ".

    In the interest of not getting banned, I will leave it at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, why not start a user blog below for you guys that are into the TS scene?

  15. #10634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan414  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'll try her next week and write a report if I don't get robbed.
    And if you do get robbed, report that also. That's what this forum is for. To help each other out by sharing their experiences, good and bad!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape