Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12066

    Engineer massage

    I went to engineer massage the other day because very few places open. Once I arrived, they check your temperature but she told me to leave mask on. The place was very dark. The masseuse who gave me the massage never mentioned her name, she was very petite and maybe in her 40's. Actually the massage was pretty good, she back walk massage. The only thing on menu was HJ. Usually most masseuse ask fast or slow, but she started fast. But she was pretty gud. House fee was 30 min for 40 dollars and $40 for tip. Before I left the mamasan said there another girl who there as well.

  2. #12065
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Is there an echo in here?
    Yes it's an echo! I need someone to do some recon for me and tell me when they are open!

    Look the Latina ***** I fucked on Tuesday was smoking hot but as much as I love a hot Latina nothing compares to a petite hot ass Asian! I need pine or Flanders to open so I can get me some Asian ass!

    Hey if you want some hot ass Latin pussy- head up to San Bernardino on Airport Road at hummingbird.

  3. #12064

    Open in SM

    I found a 40/40 spot that is open in SM. If you are a senior member and interested you can pm me and I'll let you know. I've made the rounds, knocked on door, called, etc to all the usual spots. All are still closed except this one.

  4. #12063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530
    Quote Originally Posted by WardTerry  [View Original Post]
    I was down in San Diego looking around about a week or so ago and both were closed. I was down in San Diego looking around about a week or so ago and both were closed.

    From my experience these two places were the best that I had come across that offered consistent quality girls. Sexy young great bodies. Pricing was somewhat higher but given the quality it was worth every penny. Pricing was somewhat higher but given the quality it was worth every penny.

    After visiting these places now when I go to the ones that are open and see what is offered I just can't stomach to even pay and I leave.

    I did have a amazing experience in San Bernardino the other day and banged a beautiful Latina girl who was maybe 28. So sexy. I got amazing service too. All.

    Covered but she was enthusiastic!!

    When is pine going to open?!
    Is there an echo in here?

  5. #12062

    Pine or Flanders open?

    I was down in San Diego looking around about a week or so ago and both were closed. I was down in San Diego looking around about a week or so ago and both were closed.

    From my experience these two places were the best that I had come across that offered consistent quality girls. Sexy young great bodies. Pricing was somewhat higher but given the quality it was worth every penny. Pricing was somewhat higher but given the quality it was worth every penny.

    After visiting these places now when I go to the ones that are open and see what is offered I just can't stomach to even pay and I leave.

    I did have a amazing experience in San Bernardino the other day and banged a beautiful Latina girl who was maybe 28. So sexy. I got amazing service too. All.

    Covered but she was enthusiastic!!

    When is pine going to open?!

  6. #12061
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    About 3 weeks ago, just as I was heading out to do some maintenance on a piece of equipment, I got a text saying: "We open today. For good massage call for appointment. ".

    The phone number I recognized as one of my regular 40/40 places. I figure they must have mined it from my recent research on places that might be open. Since it had been a long time and since I remembered the place as pretty clean I figured I'd give it a try (yeah, yeah, little head..).

    Texted and asked if I could get a massage now. Got a "thumbs up" icon in reply.

    When I got there the girl that greeted me was new. I asked for Michelle but was told she no there. Lisa was a 40'ish, slender, short skirt and mask wearing kind of slutty looking girl that was right in my wheel house.

    Got a surprise, I was told that the hourly rate was now $50 instead of $40. OK, I was already there and I was pretty sure Lisa wasn't wearing any panties under that skirt.

    Next surprise. This was a pretty legit place. Took me three trips to get a HE. Always a great massage. This time very so-so massage getting right to the teasing. She actually didn't want me to turn over and got me off while I was lying on my front. Then she asked I I would just go for the half hour at $40 because of other customers. Since I had business and had already popped off I figured why not.

    So, my 40/40/ H place is now a 40/40/ HH place with crappy massage. Hope this isn't the way all the opening places will go.
    Hopefully not. One way to prevent that is reviews on this site which mention the name of the place so we know where not to go. They don't want that happening so it kinda keeps everyone honest.

  7. #12060

    Looking for advice for today

    Haven't gone to get a massage in almost a year. Last time I went was to diamond spa. Any recommendations on one that does prostate?

  8. #12059
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    About 3 weeks ago, just as I was heading out to do some maintenance on a piece of equipment, I got a text saying: "We open today. For good massage call for appointment. ".

    The phone number I recognized as one of my regular 40/40 places. I figure they must have mined it from my recent research on places that might be open. Since it had been a long time and since I remembered the place as pretty clean I figured I'd give it a try (yeah, yeah, little head..).

    Texted and asked if I could get a massage now. Got a "thumbs up" icon in reply.

    When I got there the girl that greeted me was new. I asked for Michelle but was told she no there. Lisa was a 40'ish, slender, short skirt and mask wearing kind of slutty looking girl that was right in my wheel house.

    Got a surprise, I was told that the hourly rate was now $50 instead of $40. OK, I was already there and I was pretty sure Lisa wasn't wearing any panties under that skirt.

    Next surprise. This was a pretty legit place. Took me three trips to get a HE. Always a great massage. This time very so-so massage getting right to the teasing. She actually didn't want me to turn over and got me off while I was lying on my front. Then she asked I I would just go for the half hour at $40 because of other customers. Since I had business and had already popped off I figured why not..
    What part of San Diego? Mile of massage?

  9. #12058
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Vanessa since she's gone independent? I'm curious if more is offered now that she isn't with cinder's group.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/171788

    Specifically interested to know if she's cool with mutual touch / fiv and Dfk. Any suggestions for Other providers who offer those are appreciated as well!
    For me, it was just FBSM with HE, mutual touch but not FIV. Did not ask for upgrades and was not offered.

  10. #12057

    Eva

    Yes! Eva is back! Saw her on Saturday. Appointment only. Man I missed her touch.

  11. #12056

    The New Paradigm?

    About 3 weeks ago, just as I was heading out to do some maintenance on a piece of equipment, I got a text saying: "We open today. For good massage call for appointment. ".

    The phone number I recognized as one of my regular 40/40 places. I figure they must have mined it from my recent research on places that might be open. Since it had been a long time and since I remembered the place as pretty clean I figured I'd give it a try (yeah, yeah, little head..).

    Texted and asked if I could get a massage now. Got a "thumbs up" icon in reply.

    When I got there the girl that greeted me was new. I asked for Michelle but was told she no there. Lisa was a 40'ish, slender, short skirt and mask wearing kind of slutty looking girl that was right in my wheel house.

    Got a surprise, I was told that the hourly rate was now $50 instead of $40. OK, I was already there and I was pretty sure Lisa wasn't wearing any panties under that skirt.

    Next surprise. This was a pretty legit place. Took me three trips to get a HE. Always a great massage. This time very so-so massage getting right to the teasing. She actually didn't want me to turn over and got me off while I was lying on my front. Then she asked I I would just go for the half hour at $40 because of other customers. Since I had business and had already popped off I figured why not.

    So, my 40/40/ H place is now a 40/40/ HH place with crappy massage. Hope this isn't the way all the opening places will go.

  12. #12055
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    Info and links on Eva?
    Read post 12001.

  13. #12054

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakotah69  [View Original Post]
    So I am fairly new to lurking but know I like older women, are V spa ladies still in shape, or totally hags? What's the damage for hr? Thanks.
    Stepped into v spa today and the girl who was there was pretty mediocre. Slim but looked to be in her 40's and I'd give her a 4 for the face. RIP to my favorite AMP in San Diego, I won't be back.

  14. #12053

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the rules are as far mentioning other sites go, but head over the the humaniplex or Asian provider board on this forum. All the necessary info should be there. My posts start a few weeks bank there. Just follow the steps of the other members and you'll be fine. They take security very seriously and once you arrive you'll understand why. Discretion is top tier. Took a few days from the time I decided I wanted to do it to when I could actually meet the girl. It's going to cost you 25 bucks to get started but it's worth it.
    I did my research and read about it. Made an account and followed your advice of 25 bucks. Now I'm happy and learning how to use the site. Again, thank you.

  15. #12052

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Slickdw  [View Original Post]
    I just got word she is back.
    Info and links on Eva?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape