Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,986 to 24,000 of 27148
-
06-13-20 00:42 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 28Amy Paltrow?
Has anybody had experience with Amy Paltrow aka at PaltrowAmyx@switter.at on Switter? She advertises BBFS and more there. No P411 or TER presence. Her email is paltrowamy@gmail.com. I think she is going to require a deposit which is a red flag. Her image get 250 hits on Google Search.
Last edited by Kvothe212; 06-13-20 at 00:45. Reason: Added info
-
06-12-20 16:52 #3162Regular Member

Posts: 23NYAW or Pleasure Palace
I just saw that both NYAW and Pleasure Palace are reopening! Has anyone had any luck with any of their providers around BBFS? Other than the infamous Gaga of course.
-
06-12-20 13:01 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 200Any tips on the Diamond Desires girls?
Do any of them do BBFS? I see they're open again, was curious about them. Thanks.
-
06-11-20 21:28 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 294So that's 3 $$/4 $$ quote for Lears girls?? I haven't been to the city at all this year so I do miss the Lears girls and will be back soon but I'm not willing to go to that price point for them. Got to be able to get it all with some of them without the up sell.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
Also, are these girls still ok with kissing / daty etc since covid?
-
06-11-20 13:38 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 333She might have had an appointment right after yours. Imagine seeing Brandy after seeing you and her not having time to cleanup then you DATY her. Ha.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 13:13 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 333I love creampie surprise porn videos. I know it's all fake emotions but still fun to watch.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:30 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 115Same, an extra 100 usually gets it done. Been a while due to the pandemic, but finally made my way back to see Brandy. Assumed CIP was still on the menu and ended up blowing a huge load inside her. But while I was cumming, she all of a sudden she says "oh wait! But it was too late at that point, whoops! Seems like CIP might not be on the menu anymore w her.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 00:37 #3156Regular Member

Posts: 4I was in the car for 45 minutes waiting my pop to run his errand.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 22:08 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 333Extra benji max for me but I usually tip 40 without BBFS so in reality its an extra 60.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:52 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 235I've seen Sara Richards pic somewhere before. I don't like when women hide their face. I don't mind mature women, but I got to see what I'm dealing with. Would pass on her for that.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
I've seen Charlotte Silver on the lineup before. If anyone has any info on her, please feel free to PM me. I'll respond in kind with other chicks you may be interested in, if I've seen them.
What we do have to do on here is set a max price for BBFS that we'll pay. If people are paying higher, asking prices will continue to be higher.
-
06-10-20 18:41 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 333I never mentioned up sell. You did though.
Originally Posted by JCool1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:06 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 78How did you know "One horny John was waiting outside for at least 30 minutes. " ?
Originally Posted by AsianMaven1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 17:28 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 329Most likely
I used to ask Jeff all the times about bareback especially when a girl is on board. Ine day, he texted back and said dude stop asking me about that. By now you should now. We are standard in most practices. Meaning it is highly available with 95% of the girls.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 14:55 #3150Regular Member

Posts: 14Does no one PM any more? Lears Girls has never upsell BBFS, as long as I've been there, and now they're starting to get ideas. Because why'know, Supply and demand? Like bro, Slowdown.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 13:35 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 416This building has 6 floors and countless numbers of offices / companies in it. You cannot assume anyone waling in there is either a provider or john.
Originally Posted by AsianMaven1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





