Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvothe212  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had experience with Amy Paltrow aka at PaltrowAmyx@switter.at on Switter? She advertises BBFS and more there. No P411 or TER presence. Her email is paltrowamy@gmail.com. I think she is going to require a deposit which is a red flag. Her image get 250 hits on Google Search.
    At this point I just assume that any reasonably attractive provider that openly advertises BBFS on Switter is a scam.

    Never got a single good hit on there. Not one.

    You have a SLIGHTLY better chance contacting FS providers there via email and politely asking them. But they'll likely expect a deposit too. But at least they'll probably have an additional online and social media presence that you can check to confirm they're legit.

  2. #3163

    Amy Paltrow?

    Has anybody had experience with Amy Paltrow aka at PaltrowAmyx@switter.at on Switter? She advertises BBFS and more there. No P411 or TER presence. Her email is paltrowamy@gmail.com. I think she is going to require a deposit which is a red flag. Her image get 250 hits on Google Search.
    Last edited by Kvothe212; 06-13-20 at 00:45. Reason: Added info

  3. #3162

    NYAW or Pleasure Palace

    I just saw that both NYAW and Pleasure Palace are reopening! Has anyone had any luck with any of their providers around BBFS? Other than the infamous Gaga of course.

  4. #3161

    Any tips on the Diamond Desires girls?

    Do any of them do BBFS? I see they're open again, was curious about them. Thanks.

  5. #3160
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Same, an extra 100 usually gets it done. Been a while due to the pandemic, but finally made my way back to see Brandy. Assumed CIP was still on the menu and ended up blowing a huge load inside her. But while I was cumming, she all of a sudden she says "oh wait! But it was too late at that point, whoops! Seems like CIP might not be on the menu anymore w her.
    So that's 3 $$/4 $$ quote for Lears girls?? I haven't been to the city at all this year so I do miss the Lears girls and will be back soon but I'm not willing to go to that price point for them. Got to be able to get it all with some of them without the up sell.

    Also, are these girls still ok with kissing / daty etc since covid?

  6. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Same, an extra 100 usually gets it done. Been a while due to the pandemic, but finally made my way back to see Brandy. Assumed CIP was still on the menu and ended up blowing a huge load inside her. But while I was cumming, she all of a sudden she says "oh wait! But it was too late at that point, whoops! Seems like CIP might not be on the menu anymore w her.
    She might have had an appointment right after yours. Imagine seeing Brandy after seeing you and her not having time to cleanup then you DATY her. Ha.

  7. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Same, an extra 100 usually gets it done. Been a while due to the pandemic, but finally made my way back to see Brandy. Assumed CIP was still on the menu and ended up blowing a huge load inside her. But while I was cumming, she all of a sudden she says "oh wait! But it was too late at that point, whoops! Seems like CIP might not be on the menu anymore w her.
    I love creampie surprise porn videos. I know it's all fake emotions but still fun to watch.

  8. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Extra benji max for me but I usually tip 40 without BBFS so in reality its an extra 60.
    Same, an extra 100 usually gets it done. Been a while due to the pandemic, but finally made my way back to see Brandy. Assumed CIP was still on the menu and ended up blowing a huge load inside her. But while I was cumming, she all of a sudden she says "oh wait! But it was too late at that point, whoops! Seems like CIP might not be on the menu anymore w her.

  9. #3156
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    How did you know "One horny John was waiting outside for at least 30 minutes. " ?
    I was in the car for 45 minutes waiting my pop to run his errand.

  10. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sara Richards pic somewhere before. I don't like when women hide their face. I don't mind mature women, but I got to see what I'm dealing with. Would pass on her for that.

    I've seen Charlotte Silver on the lineup before. If anyone has any info on her, please feel free to PM me. I'll respond in kind with other chicks you may be interested in, if I've seen them.

    What we do have to do on here is set a max price for BBFS that we'll pay. If people are paying higher, asking prices will continue to be higher.
    Extra benji max for me but I usually tip 40 without BBFS so in reality its an extra 60.

  11. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Creampie Alert! 2 new girls at Lears. Sara Richards and Charlotte Silver. Hopefully we can read about reviews of them soon.
    I've seen Sara Richards pic somewhere before. I don't like when women hide their face. I don't mind mature women, but I got to see what I'm dealing with. Would pass on her for that.

    I've seen Charlotte Silver on the lineup before. If anyone has any info on her, please feel free to PM me. I'll respond in kind with other chicks you may be interested in, if I've seen them.

    What we do have to do on here is set a max price for BBFS that we'll pay. If people are paying higher, asking prices will continue to be higher.

  12. #3153
    Quote Originally Posted by JCool1  [View Original Post]
    Does no one PM any more? Lears Girls has never upsell BBFS, as long as I've been there, and now they're starting to get ideas. Because why'know, Supply and demand? Like bro, Slowdown
    I never mentioned up sell. You did though.

  13. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMaven1  [View Original Post]
    Place might be open. I was parked right outside 98 Mott St. On Monday running some errands, saw 1 heavy makeup lady went inside then another one with a short skirt went inside 10 minutes apart. Saw a few guys trying to access the locked door and was turned away by someone. One horny John was waiting outside for at least 30 minutes.
    How did you know "One horny John was waiting outside for at least 30 minutes. " ?

  14. #3151

    Most likely

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Creampie Alert! 2 new girls at Lears. Sara Richards and Charlotte Silver. Hopefully we can read about reviews of them soon.
    I used to ask Jeff all the times about bareback especially when a girl is on board. Ine day, he texted back and said dude stop asking me about that. By now you should now. We are standard in most practices. Meaning it is highly available with 95% of the girls.

  15. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Creampie Alert! 2 new girls at Lears. Sara Richards and Charlotte Silver. Hopefully we can read about reviews of them soon.
    Does no one PM any more? Lears Girls has never upsell BBFS, as long as I've been there, and now they're starting to get ideas. Because why'know, Supply and demand? Like bro, Slowdown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape