Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10613

    Mercedes

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...1/193463277834

    Text Mercedes out of curiosity with minimal feedback on here about her and no reviews. She sent me this in response. "Hey babe! In order to book an appointment with me I need a pic to verify that you are not associated with any law enforcement and a $ deposit on cash app and, Zelle, or I also have I have pics and videos babe!

    The first video package has 2 videos that are each 8 minutes each. And 25 photos.

    The second package has 5 videos! Also 8 minutes. And comes with 40 photos.

    Package #1 is $.

    Package #2 is $. Best deal!!

    Cash app. *.

    I then tried to push and ask questions about services / donations and got a copy and paste of the quoted text above. She then got shitty and in response I talked shit and gave up. Point being, tons of red flags for me and a hard pass. Would definitely recommend avoiding this one and highly doubt your going to get what your signing up for with this one.

  2. #10612

    Sommer

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    She's never been UTR. She's been around a long time.
    Had been a guest of the state for a while and until recently didn't have any ads up.

  3. #10611

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it was just me, but the link didn't take to a specific girl. Any further direction
    Huh that's weird, sorry about that.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/995927193709

  4. #10610

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Bottom picture goes to Jana Fox boobs, did you text her?
    Yes. Responded with 150-200 Tosa. As soon as I started asking questions went silent.

  5. #10609
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    tappin Stacy? Says she's in Tosa and pics are her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/stacy-pop/948971494535
    Bottom picture goes to Jana Fox boobs, did you text her?

  6. #10608

    Anyone?

    tappin Stacy? Says she's in Tosa and pics are her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/stacy-pop/948971494535

  7. #10607

    Seen her too

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f.../375401668139o

    I saw her not too long ago. She is a bit heavier than the pics but I like thick girls so be prepared for that. Good hygiene, incall location kinda questionable. Gives a good BBBJ and rest is covered. Ends with cim / swallow which is a plus for me.

    Would repeat if donation was a bit lowered. Either way a good hand if your atf is unavailable.

    Happy mongering.

    Sloth.
    I had her over last December, one of the best BBBJ I've had.

  8. #10606
    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    She's never been UTR. She's been around a long time.

  9. #10605

    Remove the o

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it was just me, but the link didn't take to a specific girl. Any further direction?
    Remove the "o" from the end of the link and it should take you here:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/375401668139

  10. #10604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Who?

    Maybe it was just me, but the link didn't take to a specific girl. Any further direction?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f.../375401668139o

    I saw her not too long ago. She is a bit heavier than the pics but I like thick girls so be prepared for that. Good hygiene, incall location kinda questionable. Gives a good BBBJ and rest is covered. Ends with cim / swallow which is a plus for me.

    Would repeat if donation was a bit lowered. Either way a good hand if your atf is unavailable.

    Happy mongering.

    Sloth.

  11. #10603

    Help a long time local out.

    I used to be active years ago in the Milwaukee forum and reaching out to someone who can help me out the next few days I am back in town. Would greatly appreciate any UTRs I will make sure I take care on anyone you can steer me towards. Thanks in advance and glad to be back.

  12. #10602
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Loren

    Has anyone seen Loren around? I met her last fall for a really nice massage. I haven't seen an updated post from her for a while. Some of her older post seemed to suggest that she escorted as well.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3039011

  13. #10601

    Satisfied

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f.../375401668139o

    I saw her not too long ago. She is a bit heavier than the pics but I like thick girls so be prepared for that. Good hygiene, incall location kinda questionable. Gives a good BBBJ and rest is covered. Ends with cim / swallow which is a plus for me.

    Would repeat if donation was a bit lowered. Either way a good hand if your atf is unavailable.

    Happy mongering.

    Sloth.

  14. #10600

  15. #10599
    Never got a name. Location was convenient although hosting is touch and go. She actually had an area hotel when I saw her.

    Pretty much just a BBBJ and covered FS. Didn't try DATY although I could have, same with Anal.

    Pics are accurate, she isn't lying about the numbers.

    1. 5.

    Would repeat, she is very pleasant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape