Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,591 to 22,605 of 59510
-
06-11-20 02:03 #36920Senior Member

Posts: 297News Kamp
Osaka health spa on Chamblee Tucker Buford Hwy next to the hala guys. Walked in mamasan greeted with mask hand sanitizer and temp check. Showed me to the room. Asked to see the line-up only one working. Lady walked in who had to be older than Medusa herself. I politely declined and left. . 80 for the house fee was what she quoted said they have table shower. Fuji is turning into a nice place haven't broken the FS code but have gotten BBBJ for a 1. 0 from the short chubby one. She's a spitter.
-
06-10-20 23:08 #36919Senior Member

Posts: 48Bingo. COVID gave me a new perspective on this activity. I go less, I'm pickier about who I see. And because of that it makes me enjoy the experience a lot more than when I was going once a week every week.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 20:59 #36918Senior Member

Posts: 62Zen Massage, Dacula
Saw April who has an OK face and a nice rack. With the mask on who knows though, that could have been Jackie Chan.
With me, completely legit. Offer was not accepted with no promise for future success either. Massage was just OK.
Anyone have any luck there?
-
06-10-20 18:54 #36917Senior Member

Posts: 412It did it again!
Admin- Please check your spell check! For those of us who are Obsessive Compulsive about spelling, this is a real issue!
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:53 #36916Senior Member

Posts: 412I so hate spell check
The word is I'd Microsoft, not I'd!
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
But somehow, someday we'll have AI sex robots that are undetectable vs a human.
Uh huh. Sure.
-
06-10-20 18:32 #36915Senior Member

Posts: 79Don't have same luck with Amy like Pukmuk!
I tried Amy today. Standard as usual No extra like Pukmuk said.
Originally Posted by Pukmuk
[View Original Post]
Good luck you guys!
-
06-10-20 18:15 #36914Regular Member

Posts: 11I tried and drew Nancy. Very cute girl but only got hand action. Tried pushing for the entire package. Guess it wasn't my lucky day.
Originally Posted by Pukmuk
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 13:01 #36913Senior Member

Posts: 26OS Massage Report
Hello fellow Mongers,
I visited OS Massage and drew Linda. Asked for an hour massage. Everything started out great and about 20 minutes in she was massaging my kidneys with her thumbs which is quite uncomfortable! So I asked her to be softer. She called me a baby and then told me to flip. On the flip she lifted her shirt and dropped her pants and I tried to negotiate extras but she acted like she didn't understand. I got a standard HE. After cleanup it had been 30 minutes total and she sat down on the foot stool at the edge of the table and massaged my feet while texting on her phone. 10 minutes went by so I told her I was done and we walked out. Gave her $ but lost interest in any future massages because she shorted me on time.
-
06-10-20 10:56 #36912Regular Member

Posts: 17I posted my lucky experience with her so that it benefits other hobbyists.
Originally Posted by SingleAsianMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:45 #36911Banned Member

Posts: 13634Funny how some guys give raving reviews of a provider yet "forget" to mention that the tits are bolt-ons. SMH.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:45 #36910Regular Member

Posts: 17It was my first massage with her. She asked me, Do you know who I am and giggled.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
I said yes, I know you very well and want to have really good time with you today so that I keep coming to you.
I think either it was a slow day for her or she was in a very good mood that she opened herself to me. Or may be it was just a lucky day for me.
May be I wouldn't get the same services next time but I will try again for sure.
There are no secrets. I Just let them know Upfront what services I am looking from them and how much I can pay for that service. I only carry cash with me. House fees in one pocket and for extras on other. If they don't agree. I would ask them only for massage and pay no tip. I read most of the threads here in last few weeks and just follow the advice.
Thanks to all who post their experiences and advice here.
-
06-10-20 10:24 #36909Regular Member

Posts: 17I felt like I hit a jackpot that day. Honestly, it was much more than what I expected.
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:06 #36908Regular Member

Posts: 15Amy at #1
She's that fine and cheap? I don't think so.
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 09:59 #36907Senior Member

Posts: 78Too good to be true
Sounds too good to be true.
Originally Posted by Pukmuk
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 08:39 #36906Senior Member

Posts: 67Saw Rena. Not all that's cracked up. Her chest is man made and sizable for her frame. Gave a decent massage but was not sensual. Very little teasing. Was wearing spandex pants and did not feel underwear underneath. YMMV but there are better options for the money she wants. 40 house plus 60 tip. BUT, she would not take top off.
Originally Posted by Pukmuk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






