rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5173

    Mandy

    One of my favorites. She's always freshly showered when I visit. Always delivers as promised. She's a favorite in dry times. https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...rts/o_i8665115.

  2. #5172

    Cocoa

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/364492952199

    (859) 910-0399.

    Anyone got any info on this one? Also curious, she looks thin in the pictures for 172 lbs?

  3. #5171

    Frankfort's Finest DeeDee

    I haven't had much luck getting texted back from providers lately but DeeDee from Frankfort took me up on an offer to hang out. 1st off she has a incall on a private street which is clean and relatively smoke free. 2 she is the girl in the pics BUT they are OLD pics. 3 she is very sweet and does know how to take care of a guy Rates are fairly reasonable but for the same you can get a younger provider (if they return your damned texts and don't ghost you). She gave a. Pretty good back massage to start the only bad thing is I smelled like lotion afterwards. Then to BBBJ where sure did offer cim (should have take her up on that) next titty fuck those bolt ones, from there we've went to Mish and finished in the bag. She really does make a lot of sexy noises and works her kitty which is good because I've definitely had tighter. Overall it was a good experience and got the job done. Would I repeat. Only if I didn't have a better option out there.

  4. #5170

    X-tsy

    Got to visit her today. Everything as promised and advertised. Seems to be a reliable provider.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/361546945761

  5. #5169

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DoorKnocker  [View Original Post]
    The provider was attempting to spell the word "ain't" ! At least that is my guess.
    Well, you got to love that SpellCheck! I never thought of anything that simple! Much obliged LOL.

  6. #5168

    Look at the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Can't find a number for her. If she had one I'd text her for a meeting /.
    Click on the ad and hit the call me button. It's right there.

  7. #5167

    If them is to be believed


  8. #5166

    How did you reach her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802

    Went and checked her out today. Incall off and broadway. Room was messy and smelled like smoke. That's the only bad things I have to say. Was pretty much like the stripper experience you always want. Nice BBBJ. Some daty. Then she started grinding on jr just like in the clubs. Lots of teasing and just letting the tip slide in. RCG from there and I couldn't hold out any longer. CIM with spit. Says she used to dance out of state and will be here once things clear up. I told her to let me know where she ends up. I'm sure fun could be had there. Will repeat.
    Can't find a number for her. If she had one I'd text her for a meeting /.

  9. #5165

    Versailles girl

    I had been trying to see her for some time and we finally linked up. She is everything all the reviews have said so nothing new to add. Other than the fact that she loves Peanut butter LOL After noticing empty jars all over the apt I asked her if one of her clients had a peanut butter fetish. After she quit laughing she said no, I just love it. So the hell with flowers fellows. Just take that girl an extra large jar of Jiffy and she'll love you long time LOL.

    And just to add, I saw Luna last week. I knew it wasn't going to be the best experiance because of all the bad reviews but those photos pulled me in. And yes, all the reviews are right on but she also asked me to pull out when I got there although I had a cover on. When I asked her what the hell that was about she said, Just in case the condom breaks. One weird chick right there now and it's to bad. She could be so damn amazing with that body!

    Play safe LION.

  10. #5164

    Experience


  11. #5163

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that bit of info. I may check her out. I'll post my opinion of her when I do!

  12. #5162

    Amit

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBlues  [View Original Post]
    Was texting a provider and she answered me with this: "Sounds good but if you Amit about business then I Amit. " Is it a misspelling of "admit" or some kinda slang I don't know about
    The provider was attempting to spell the word "ain't" ! At least that is my guess.

  13. #5161

    Ahhhh my bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't the one reviewing her, I was just posting the link to the review. I haven't seen her yet, but I've been mulling over getting back into the hobby.
    She is hot for sure. I'll have to give her a shout.

  14. #5160

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Hi Cherry, how's tricks?
    LOL yes that was abundantly clear. Seriously.

  15. #5159

    Alas, I do not know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud. What's her name? Also what was the damage? I might have to check that out since my atf has gone off the rails.
    I wasn't the one reviewing her, I was just posting the link to the review. I haven't seen her yet, but I've been mulling over getting back into the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape