Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 10391
-
06-12-20 04:13 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 1544A tough question.
I travel quite a bit. I usually have a sugar baby in each city that I travel. I mentioned on this site last year that I had a sugar baby that I met in Miami who was pretty nice and cute, but when it was that time of the month for her, she introduced me to her friend. Her friend is amazingly hot, an incredible fuck and quite honestly the best looking woman that I have ever stuck my dick in during my 50+ years of life. Once I met her, I had no interest in the woman that introduced me to her. I have zero plans on seeing the original woman again and have made plans to meet up with the hottie in a few weeks.
About three weeks ago, the original woman contacted me because she had lost her job because of the Coronavirus. She couldn't come up with rent and was evicted. Florida is nowhere as progressive as Washington State. There are no moratoriums on evictions and even if there were, people would do what they want (one of the reasons I love Florida). I sent her a few hundred dollars, paid for a motel for a week so her and her kids would have a place to stay and told her to get on unemployment and get that extra $600/ week. Since then, I've been getting almost daily requests for money from her. I've been sending a couple of hundred dollars now and then, but I really have no interest in seeing her again and pretty much am doing it because I don't want her or her kids to suffer.
So, I've been ignoring her daily or sometimes two to three times a day request, simply begging me for money. I have a shit ton of guilt about it, simply because this virus had zero effect on me and my business and I can afford to give her the money. I mean, I have better things to spend my money on, but if she's really in a bad spot, I honestly could throw a couple of grand at her and not miss it that much (I'll definitely miss it, but I don't really "need" it right now or in the near future). The reason I'm so hesitant is that the constant requests for money, the sheer desperation, it smells like drug addict to me. I'm not going to give up my hard earned money so someone can waste it on a drug habit, I used to be married to someone like that.
I could block her and be done with this, but I really don't like to see someone that I used to fuck suffer (if she's really suffering). Anyone have any thoughts?
-
06-10-20 01:34 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 330Good info. She didn't hit me up for anything before meeting, but I may not have carried the conversation far enough to get to that point.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 23:14 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 1544If I see someone liked me without even looking at my profile. I immediately block them.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 21:10 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 224Scammer?
Based on my interactions with this "Sugar Baby", I think she is just promising to meet in order to get you to send money for pics, to get her hair done, money for gas to come see you. I'd be surprised if anyone actually meets her.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 11:58 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 330Gps
https://www.seeking.com/member/dc2e8...8-1b7b7a70e0dd
Wants 500-700 ppm and can't host.
-
06-09-20 00:33 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 461Lawreamb000 sweet
The link is no longer working, does anybody knows if she got a new profile in SA? I am just wondering her looks and to try her style at least once.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 13:52 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 67Suggestion for SA
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for profile setup and philosophies on approach. I'm thinking I might be missing something from my profile or the way I'm communicating. Any guidelines? TIA.
-
06-07-20 00:24 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 330MainDLV211
https://www.seeking.com/member/82ee5...3-3f3e5bcae57b
Messages this one earlier today. We got down to talking business and switched to text pretty quickly. She is not a pro, but she is definitely an experienced sugar baby. Talked about what we like, she said she likes sensual, lots of kissing and touching. She also sent some pics in lingerie, she's athletic / curvy, nice ass, pierced nipples, decent tits. She opened with 350 ppm and was eager to meet. She said that she could host. I didn't try to negotiate the allowance, I have a different one that I have already fucked and a couple more that I'm pretty close to closing the deal with so I have my plate full right now. I'm keeping this one on the roster but putting her in the bull pen for now.
I appreciate the tips that I've gotten here and thought I would share in case one of you is looking for one that gets down to business quickly. No I won't share her number, you are going to have to get that yourself.
-
06-05-20 20:00 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 217She's more like in the 100 range. Maybe 160 for all bare all holes.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 06:37 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 184That and all of her pics are heavily, heavily filtered. The girl I see looks barely appealing so if you add on that she looks unrealistically good in those pictures, I'd say it's an easy pass.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 22:28 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 89Hahahahahaha good one bro.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 19:34 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 257From one Jayhawks fan to another. Beware of the PHOG.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 19:11 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 544Ladybugsub
Her profile states, *"I absolutely love horses and rode for years. ".
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
Perhaps you should tell her what you're hung like and see if it gets you a discount. ? .
-
06-04-20 11:12 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 89Was thinking that too but over text she agreed on pretty much CIP, CIA, ATM and all bb. Sounds good if it's true. She wouldn't consider anything under 400 ppm that's why I want to be cautious as she doesn't host and I don't want her at my place means it will be room cost on top of that probably close to 500-550 in total. Mentions nothing of time limit either and said as long as it ain't blood or animal related she's all open.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 10:59 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 1209No experience but based on her pics I'd guess she's pretty big. No shots below her shoulders and her arms look fat.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





