Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,666 to 22,680 of 44264
-
06-10-20 10:50 #21599Senior Member

Posts: 1377LOL. That's true I haven't seen her in a while is she working in Tustin now? The owner needs to change the line up over there.
Originally Posted by Wireless91910
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:48 #21598Senior Member

Posts: 104People don't go to F&C for sexy and young. They go there because it's dirt cheap.
Originally Posted by TotalGrip
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:48 #21597Senior Member

Posts: 58Anyone know a work around?
Trying to get a rubmaps paid account. They let you pay with a credit card or bitcoin. I was going to buy a prepaid card but don't think that it will work.
Can anyone confirm? I am looking to contribute some Intel to these boards.
-
06-10-20 10:17 #21596Senior Member

Posts: 455I beg to differ
Try Grace,
She's certified to drain your blue balls.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:12 #21595Senior Member

Posts: 1377Wendy
Wendy's gone now. I have her number as of now she's not working anywhere. I hope you didn't Daty on her after I got done with her. 😳128513;.
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 01:26 #21594Senior Member

Posts: 1143Six Star Villa Foot Spa
I went today and got Sherry. She lets me roam around with clothes on. In the end, she let me touch her breast for the final release.
Originally Posted by TotalGrip
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 00:21 #21593Senior Member

Posts: 78Have been here twice at 6* first time was Baylie she was ok did a quick CFS she was in a rush put her mouth on it BB for a few licks then slapped on Coni jumped in and rode me hard she may have had other mongers waiting. Second time walked in back door and got Wendy younger nice cute spinner 40 house 120 to her price went up did CFS and DATY I could tell she liked it but was thinking it was not a good idea with the covid. If I go back would repeat with wendy also owner sends text once a week with the line up a true salesman.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 23:25 #21592Senior Member

Posts: 1377Blue tide Aka Blue balls
Your only going to get get a hand job there. If your thinking your going to get FS there. The only thing your going to get is blue balls 😳.
Originally Posted by MrHoudini
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 23:12 #21591Senior Member

Posts: 1377It looks like everybody saturated five star in Santa Ana. That one closed.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
It looks like now everyone's saturating six star. Come on Boys there's plenty other places to try do your homework go out there and find them. Take one for the team you might find a diamond.
-
06-09-20 22:09 #21590Senior Member

Posts: 648Lucy May be holding up in the SGV until the virus is tamed.
Originally Posted by FrankyFive
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 21:47 #21589Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yes. Try Emily.
Originally Posted by SixIncher
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 21:44 #21588Senior Member

Posts: 648Cherry is a hot or cold one. You and I and several other mongers got her when she was cold. Your visit sounds a lot like mine. Mongers beware!
Originally Posted by TotalGrip
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 19:44 #21587Senior Member

Posts: 436Wow! What a horrible experience. Thanks for taking one for the team and reporting back.
Originally Posted by TotalGrip
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 19:30 #21586Senior Member

Posts: 180Not good. Sad.
Tried Fish & Chips. Two providers, both fat and ugly. Hard pass. Read about 6*.
Six Star Villa Foot Spa. 40 to house. Met Cherry / Sherry. I asked for BJ, she said no. Asked for FS, she said no. Asked for HJ, she asked for 60; I countered with 40; she countered with no touching her. Agreed. Got a nice 40 HJ. She left to leave, I asked about massage, she said massage was more tip. So, 15 HJ for 80. Not good. Sad.
-
06-09-20 18:52 #21585Regular Member

Posts: 12No lucy
Went to F & C today and one of the girls told me that Lucy is gone.











Reply With Quote






