Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 7074
-
06-10-20 11:12 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 159Used to see Mia regularly about once a month for over a year then girlfriend moved in with me so went about 2 years of not seeing her. When I tried again after the relationship ended wasn't able to catch her based on her limited schedule. Not sure about now but she was only available 2 days a week when I talked to her.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 09:49 #2453Regular Member

Posts: 1Shawna
I've seen her probably 10 times over the past 10 years or so and yes, the 1 hour always ends up around 2 hours. She's a little kooky but very sweet and really gets into whatever it is she does. No FS, but definitely worth the money for an interesting experience. She doesn't look much like her pics anymore, but she's not gross, and makes up for it in enthusiasm. I usually smoke a little weed in the car before going in to see her, and have smoked with her. Give her a shot fellas, she's not the hot young spinner we all want, but you won't find many that try quite as hard.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 05:57 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 545Anyone Seen Chloe (ChloeB) from PD?
She was on a local board and HX maybe 4-6 years ago as ChloeBenz.
Seems to be asking double what she wanted back then!
-
06-09-20 23:12 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 563She's been around a long time, expensive, has female friends and I think some fake boobs.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 21:50 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yes, I'm regular of hers and she can take the dick good. She got them dark skinned aerolas and pink pussy when you lift up her pussy lips and look under the hood.
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:41 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 215I haven't met her, but past knowledge says she's a lot older than the pics show. Way past her prime and 50 lbs prior. I attempted years ago, but something just want right, especially when she continued to use the same pics for over 8 years, even when I started mongering in 2012. Just my. 02 cents.
Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:38 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 186Mia
Mia is a hot MILF filipina. Early 40's very fit and super sexy, she is a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:35 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 215She's also on HX, but fairly limited now based on her no list on PD. She used to be dfk, BBBJ, 69 and such, but she somehow changed over the last 2 years. Used to see her often, she talks a lot which I didn't mind. But it got close too home when we both figured out we knew mutual friends who were divorced, and it made the visits a bit more awkward.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:12 #2446Regular Member

Posts: 13Any Know Provider's Porn Name?
Veteran provider claiming a porn past but playing coy on her name. Anyone happen to know?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51274295/
Thanks!
-
06-09-20 19:59 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 267Mia619
Looking for some intel of Mia619 Filipina on PD. I'm interested in seeing her but I don't see anyone talk about her here.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mia619filipina
-
06-09-20 19:43 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 244Shawna in Vista
Well curiosity and my degenerate nature got the best of me and I had to go see Shawna. It was about a month ago in the thick of the lockdown so it felt like taking huge risk. She also refused to use a cover for BJ which made me nervous but its all good. Starts out with shower and she cleans your body including ass crack and then BBBJ. After back to her bed for the "massage". It honestly was a lot of weird stretches and yoga poses. I guess she felt I was too tense so she suggested we smoke weed which we both did and both got high af. The nude yoga continued. The poses and stretches felt good at first but it went on WAY too long. I think we both lost track of time especially her. She is pretty spacey and when you are high and lost in her world it can get pretty odd. I had told her I was down with prost stuff and it started to go in that direction but she really wasn't good at it and honestly it was uncomfortable. But she ended up finding the right spot and while stroking I exploded again. 200 total but I ended up being there for about 2 hrs. It was a very interesting experience and we had fun but I don't think I will repeat.
This is her most recent ad, if you see her past ads you get an idea for how out there she is LOL
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159636
-
06-09-20 19:38 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 605Hx
You can find info on her In the Humaniplex section of San Diego. Private delights is up sell of HX.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 19:19 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 244There are not many reports of 500/ hr girls in here. She's pretty hot but damn I dunno.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 19:09 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 174She moved on to Santa Ana.
Here's her profile: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Natasha995.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 15:10 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 215Naomi on Tryst
Anyone have any info on this one? Some digging didn't bring up anything and a few pics looked to be fake, but I have been wrong before. Just wondering if anyone has any intel.
https://tryst.link/escort/lucxy











Reply With Quote





