rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 732 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    That's my point. Cost for entry is like 150. At 300, you get a pretty good choice of activities, etc. Biiiig difference. From 300 to 400, you get more. But not nearly as much as from 150 to 300. After 400 to 500. It's almost indistinguishable. 600. Probably a difference, but you'd have to be looking for some niche thing only you can appreciate. Then you can spend 12 k, and then you're at the level of, this better have an ROI. This is true for most hobbies. Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah I think after $300/$400 there's diminishing returns as to the enjoyment you can get out of an encounter. I've spent anywhere from $100 to $1000 on single encounters in the past, and I honestly can't say that those ones that are above $400 were ever worth it.

  2. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Oh-oh-oh there is world of difference between the McDs best burger and the Craigie's on Main burger.

    In fact there is a big difference between a McDs burger and the surprisingly good $8 burger at the Belle Isle Seafood IMHO that I had yesterday for the first time. You can take this to the bank LOL.
    That's my point. Cost for entry is like 150. At 300, you get a pretty good choice of activities, etc. Biiiig difference. From 300 to 400, you get more. But not nearly as much as from 150 to 300. After 400 to 500. It's almost indistinguishable. 600. Probably a difference, but you'd have to be looking for some niche thing only you can appreciate. Then you can spend 12 k, and then you're at the level of, this better have an ROI. This is true for most hobbies. Just my 2 cents.

  3. #2999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, anything over 400 is wasted. The requirement is getting a nut, it varies for most of us, but statistic says we go from start of penetrating to done in 3 minutes. So foreplay etc, matters, more professional providers are cognizant of that and will cater to those. But let's be real. So Will amateurs because most women are hardwired to please men sexually (especially when there is a strong financial incentive.).

    It's just like any hobby, to get a decent experience out of it, there is a "cost of entry. " To maximize value, you would spend appx x2 of cost of entry. Any more than that, you get diminishing returns. Think McDonalds vs fine cuisine. $4 burger is your cost of entry. Spend 2 x than that, you can get some reeeeally good burgers. But once you get beyond the $8 burger. It's better, but not by much, not like the difference between the $4 McDonald burger and the $8 good burger.
    Oh-oh-oh there is world of difference between the McDs best burger and the Craigie's on Main burger.

    In fact there is a big difference between a McDs burger and the surprisingly good $8 burger at the Belle Isle Seafood IMHO that I had yesterday for the first time. You can take this to the bank LOL.

  4. #2998

    Epitmoe of GPS

    So I was chatting with the girl in the link below, and everything is going great. We agreed on things we'd be doing together (BBFS, rimming, CIP, some light BDSM stuff), that she could host, etc. And then we discussed the allowance, and she says "Minimum 1 k PPM" and I legit busted a gut with how hard I laughed. Like, sure, this girls gorgeous, and she's pretty freaky with the stuff she's willing to do. But 1 k, haha no way. I've never seen a more concrete example of a girl with GPS then this.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fbb13...5-df654582652f

  5. #2997

    Money vs experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    I have paid 400 or more a couple times but there may have been alcohol involved. I was curious if she is even very attractive.
    IMHO, anything over 400 is wasted. The requirement is getting a nut, it varies for most of us, but statistic says we go from start of penetrating to done in 3 minutes. So foreplay etc, matters, more professional providers are cognizant of that and will cater to those. But let's be real. So Will amateurs because most women are hardwired to please men sexually (especially when there is a strong financial incentive.).

    It's just like any hobby, to get a decent experience out of it, there is a "cost of entry. " To maximize value, you would spend appx x2 of cost of entry. Any more than that, you get diminishing returns. Think McDonalds vs fine cuisine. $4 burger is your cost of entry. Spend 2 x than that, you can get some reeeeally good burgers. But once you get beyond the $8 burger. It's better, but not by much, not like the difference between the $4 McDonald burger and the $8 good burger.

  6. #2996

    Pay

    Quote Originally Posted by TSmithers24  [View Original Post]
    There are people who pay that. I have in the past paid 4 for a smoking hot model girl in NYC off SA and met her several times over a 6 month period and it was worth every penny. There are also other forums out there where high end escorts are discussed. Mostly in the 400-1 k range. I don't have that type of cash though. Haha.
    I have paid 400 or more a couple times but there may have been alcohol involved. I was curious if she is even very attractive.

  7. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen anyone post on this board who pays that much. There are debates / fights over whether guys should pay 300 or 400 ever. But her fees are ridiculous.
    There are people who pay that. I have in the past paid 4 for a smoking hot model girl in NYC off SA and met her several times over a 6 month period and it was worth every penny. There are also other forums out there where high end escorts are discussed. Mostly in the 400-1 k range. I don't have that type of cash though. Haha.

  8. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    That's always a debate, but considering what type of forum this is, we don't really have a good representation of people that use the site. I highly doubt many users here have income of 500 k / year (I don't). Then there are people who pay for the platonic stuff. Not going to be represented here. And we here, wiuld lie about how much we spend on this shit, LOL.
    Ha ha yes I'm sure there are guys who are just blowing smoke with the 'I can fuck them all for 150'.

  9. #2993

    How much to pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen anyone post on this board who pays that much. There are debates / fights over whether guys should pay 300 or 400 ever. But her fees are ridiculous.
    That's always a debate, but considering what type of forum this is, we don't really have a good representation of people that use the site. I highly doubt many users here have income of 500 k / year (I don't). Then there are people who pay for the platonic stuff. Not going to be represented here. And we here, wiuld lie about how much we spend on this shit, LOL.

  10. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her? I talked to her about a massage but still wanted a 500 introduction fee.
    I've not seen anyone post on this board who pays that much. There are debates / fights over whether guys should pay 300 or 400 ever. But her fees are ridiculous.

  11. #2991

    5 k

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    And 5 k to 10 k for a few visits.

    Let's say once a week, so 1,200 ppm or more for couple of hours.

    I once asked one of these girls (they're always late 20's too) why anyone would pay that when you can have someone much younger for 2-300 any day of the week. The answer is always something like 'I'm better'. You be the judge of that.
    Has anyone actually seen her? I talked to her about a massage but still wanted a 500 introduction fee.

  12. #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    I feel the same about this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c88b...3-c0cdddec4d54

    I think the last pic is the most updated and. It's not kind. Especially when she's looking for 300-500 as a range. I like her vibe, but I don't lay out that much for a slamming hot 19 yo with a perfect body.
    Her profile states she is few extra pounds so she was right on about that. I am willing to do 300 for a smoking hot 19 yo any day of the week. However she would not get my attention.

  13. #2989

    Camera angles

    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    I feel the same about this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c88b...3-c0cdddec4d54

    I think the last pic is the most updated and. It's not kind. Especially when she's looking for 300-500 as a range. I like her vibe, but I don't lay out that much for a slamming hot 19 yo with a perfect body.
    Both girls do a good job of hiding weight by cropping their photos or showing certain angles. Yes, one pic is more revealing, but the other pics aren't all that inconsistent with the heavier pics.

  14. #2988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I see these profiles with 7 photos. In the first 6 she looks thin / well proportioned, very attractive, and in the 7th she's clearly 30-40 pounds heavier. Ummm I guess I can tell which is the current look. Totally ruins it; she'd be better off just posting the heavier pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5739d...c-dcc3f230b5af
    I feel the same about this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c88b...3-c0cdddec4d54

    I think the last pic is the most updated and. It's not kind. Especially when she's looking for 300-500 as a range. I like her vibe, but I don't lay out that much for a slamming hot 19 yo with a perfect body.

  15. #2987

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I did end up finding the Nikki you all were talking about. We were texting and she asked what I could do, I said 200. She said something like "500 I guess this won't work out" not exactly that but no punctuation so I wasn't sure what she was saying. I asked her to clarify and I can do 300 but she said I only do 5 so this won't work out. I said ok goodbye and she gave what I'm supposed to assume was a sarcastic good luck. I mean you can fuck hotter girls then her for 150, not messing around with her for 5 LOL.
    I had the exact same text interaction except she offered me 450 and wouldn't budge. I got a 50 dollar discount maybe she likes me LOL but yea she's not as hot as she thinks she is for 500.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape