Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 17952
-
06-10-20 20:51 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 442Cocoa
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/364492952199
(859) 910-0399.
Anyone got any info on this one? Also curious, she looks thin in the pictures for 172 lbs?
-
06-10-20 16:44 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 571Frankfort's Finest DeeDee
I haven't had much luck getting texted back from providers lately but DeeDee from Frankfort took me up on an offer to hang out. 1st off she has a incall on a private street which is clean and relatively smoke free. 2 she is the girl in the pics BUT they are OLD pics. 3 she is very sweet and does know how to take care of a guy Rates are fairly reasonable but for the same you can get a younger provider (if they return your damned texts and don't ghost you). She gave a. Pretty good back massage to start the only bad thing is I smelled like lotion afterwards. Then to BBBJ where sure did offer cim (should have take her up on that) next titty fuck those bolt ones, from there we've went to Mish and finished in the bag. She really does make a lot of sexy noises and works her kitty which is good because I've definitely had tighter. Overall it was a good experience and got the job done. Would I repeat. Only if I didn't have a better option out there.
-
06-09-20 23:20 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 42X-tsy
Got to visit her today. Everything as promised and advertised. Seems to be a reliable provider.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/361546945761
-
06-09-20 19:45 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 219Thanks
Well, you got to love that SpellCheck! I never thought of anything that simple! Much obliged LOL.
Originally Posted by DoorKnocker
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 15:48 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 115Look at the ad
Click on the ad and hit the call me button. It's right there.
Originally Posted by LuckyNutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 14:38 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 325If them is to be believed
Most of Crystal's reviews are positive on EMonk.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 14:29 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 325How did you reach her?
Can't find a number for her. If she had one I'd text her for a meeting /.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 14:10 #5165Banned Member

Posts: 350Versailles girl
I had been trying to see her for some time and we finally linked up. She is everything all the reviews have said so nothing new to add. Other than the fact that she loves Peanut butter LOL After noticing empty jars all over the apt I asked her if one of her clients had a peanut butter fetish. After she quit laughing she said no, I just love it. So the hell with flowers fellows. Just take that girl an extra large jar of Jiffy and she'll love you long time LOL.
And just to add, I saw Luna last week. I knew it wasn't going to be the best experiance because of all the bad reviews but those photos pulled me in. And yes, all the reviews are right on but she also asked me to pull out when I got there although I had a cover on. When I asked her what the hell that was about she said, Just in case the condom breaks. One weird chick right there now and it's to bad. She could be so damn amazing with that body!
Play safe LION.
-
06-09-20 14:09 #5164Banned Member

Posts: 108Experience
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/324543667182
Has anyone seen this girl yet?
-
06-09-20 06:39 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 334Thanks
Thanks for that bit of info. I may check her out. I'll post my opinion of her when I do!
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 21:01 #5162Regular Member

Posts: 3Amit
The provider was attempting to spell the word "ain't" ! At least that is my guess.
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 20:54 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 571Ahhhh my bad.
She is hot for sure. I'll have to give her a shout.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 20:07 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 182Cherry
LOL yes that was abundantly clear. Seriously.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 19:18 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 141Alas, I do not know.
I wasn't the one reviewing her, I was just posting the link to the review. I haven't seen her yet, but I've been mulling over getting back into the hobby.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 18:55 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 571Donation and name
Hey bud. What's her name? Also what was the damage? I might have to check that out since my atf has gone off the rails.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




