Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 17,521 to 17,535 of 40029
-
06-09-20 18:50 #22509Senior Member

Posts: 989Still The Same
SXL is wide open for business as of last week. Kelly and Mickey are at the ready and your other old favorites are en route over the next month or two.
Originally Posted by Radik7
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 14:05 #22508Senior Member

Posts: 626Belmont Spa
As reported before they are open but they are only doing 30 minutes for $50. No one hour.
-
06-09-20 13:31 #22507Senior Member

Posts: 626Open?
How do you know they are open? There were reports of it said the place closed down with the for rent sign up.
Originally Posted by Radik7
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 23:47 #22506Regular Member

Posts: 22SxL spa
Has anyone been to sxl spa since the reopening?
I know they are open, but I haven't had the chance to visit.
-
06-08-20 23:46 #22505Regular Member

Posts: 22King Spa
Does King spa offer extras? I've never been there but I always thought it was a legit spa.
Originally Posted by VikingFan13
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 20:47 #22504Senior Member

Posts: 1255We're trying to open BG
We're planning to open Buffalo Grove on June 15. Looks like we are short-handed and we must have had 100 requests. We will use masks and customers also, ultraviolet (UVC) radiation + disinfectant and bleach. I'm implementing an online appointment scheduler. Anyway the point is we're going the extra mile to protect workers and customers. If you know anyone who needs a job let me know. PM me. It's a legit shop. (Sorry guys). PS... I wanted to post a classified ad, but wasn't able.
Take care. Stay safe.
Bob.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 20:11 #22503Senior Member

Posts: 153Zeus
I saw a open neon sign at latina zeus spa, but I didn't myself partake.
-
06-08-20 13:33 #22502Banned Member

Posts: 317Belmont Spa
They are open today. They had 3 girls working 😀.
-
06-08-20 12:11 #22501Senior Member

Posts: 121Logan
I've tried to contact a few times over the last 2 months also. Crickets. And I was a regular there.
Originally Posted by Moccdawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 10:42 #22500Senior Member

Posts: 47King Spa south burbs closed for remodeling
King Spa has 2 locations in south burbs. I noticed they were open last week but when I stopped by the first location on Friday there was a sign "closed for remodeling, will open in 3 weeks. " So I went to the other location and found the same sign. Odd. Draw your own conclusions. Be safe.
-
06-07-20 21:59 #22499Senior Member

Posts: 108Logan Tan
I've been trying to get in to LT. I called and texted, but no callback or reply. Any ideas why or how to get around this problem?
-
06-07-20 16:04 #22498Regular Member

Posts: 14Norwood massage. How to find it?
Norwood massage shows up as a laser technology place. Is there a side entrance?
Originally Posted by ScottWeir
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 06:57 #22497Senior Member

Posts: 1358CLM = Chicago Land Massage = https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.
Originally Posted by Chris873
[View Original Post]
The name and the web page name don't match but that's just how it is.
If you like tall and thin, Laura is the best one there.
-
06-06-20 19:05 #22496Senior Member

Posts: 46Nice review. Which spa is CLM? Having a hard time figuring out which one that is?
Originally Posted by ADAvet101
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 06:59 #22495Senior Member

Posts: 989Tiny Dancer
Most places are still closed, but there was a small girl at Unwind Spa (open as of yesterday) the last two times I was there.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





