Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 31847
-
06-09-20 21:36 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 28Vicky Secret
Anyone know if Vicky is still around? I haven't seen her in a while, and last time I reached out, I didn't get an answer.
-
06-09-20 20:10 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 29Ashley
Anyone have Ashley's contact info.
-
06-09-20 18:05 #16605Regular Member

Posts: 23Fresh to the game spinner (absolutely amazing)
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/51277469/
Decided to bite the bullet and try "sno" after seeing her ads for a few weeks. My dream with her was absolutely amazing her vagina looks like a hot dog bun. The pictures don't do her justice at all. She has to be the tightest provider in the ville.
-
06-09-20 17:47 #16604Regular Member

Posts: 8Just had a dream with her today. Awesome lady, young and tight, nice round and bouncy ass. Athletic body.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 14:02 #16603Regular Member

Posts: 16Contact?
Contact info for her?
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 12:49 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 259Camille
She is stunning! She quoted 400 hr and 300 hhr. Wow!
Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 08:48 #16601Regular Member

Posts: 5Tali
Not worth it I was quoted 110 for a car qv BBBJ only. Plenty of other providers who do more for the same price.
-
06-09-20 08:13 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 188Round two with Camille
Saw this Hispanic dime piece again since she's passing back through Nash. Opted for the hhr, which was perfect. She literally takes your seed from you. While she is pricey, for those looks and skill, it's worth it.
Hotel is off of Briley, but does have a parking charge. We had LFK, BBBJ, 69, CFS, CG and fished with doggy. A great time. She knew when I was getting close and thrusted all the way back perfectly. If she passes through again, I will repeat.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...1720.htm?cat=1
-
06-09-20 01:39 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 60Blair Lynn aka Ana Rose
Take you 3 big bens and hh of your time and thank me after. Highly recommend! She is a very sexual girl! All covered and that isn't my style but glad I made an exception. Petite but not really a spinner, nipples are perfect size, and has a small kitty! Get her going and she gets really wet too! Move her where you want her, she don't care how. Great views, awesome girl, and will see again!
-
06-09-20 01:08 #16598Senior Member

Posts: 151Faux Pas by Rain
I'm betting Rain hasn't been fairing well lately. Looks like she's taken to cold-calling for business. She called my number today (an app number that rang on my phone even though all notifications are off). Of course it happened at the most inappropriate time. Why she still had my number after a few years and no repeat, I have no idea.
Anyway, she's permanently blocked. No loss there. I'd block her immediately, my friends.
-
06-08-20 17:46 #16597Senior Member

Posts: 29Ashley
Can someone post or PM Ashley's contact info.
-
06-08-20 15:18 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 62Reports From HappyFuck
Haven't seen any for a while. Anyone know why?
-
06-08-20 13:38 #16595Senior Member

Posts: 408Manchester providers
I work in Manchester and am looking for a reliable provider. You can pm me any info. Also, you can check my posts on the Huntsville, AL board. TIA.
-
06-08-20 11:07 #16594Regular Member

Posts: 8Can you give me her contact please?
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 10:18 #16593Senior Member

Posts: 874New (ish) young UTR
I was fortunate to test out a new girl the other night. She is a young brunette with a few small tattoos, small natural tits, thin but not tiny spinner thin. I am trying to find some pics of her that someone shared with me. She doesn't do Greek but was open to most everything else as far as I could tell. She is young and not as experienced so she is shy. I got the best results by telling her exactly what I wanted her to do and she was happy to oblige. K9, CG, Mish, BBBJ, CIP. YMMV as always.










Reply With Quote




