Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,606 to 22,620 of 60954
-
06-10-20 09:59 #38349Senior Member

Posts: 78Too good to be true
Sounds too good to be true.
Originally Posted by Pukmuk
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 08:39 #38348Senior Member

Posts: 67Saw Rena. Not all that's cracked up. Her chest is man made and sizable for her frame. Gave a decent massage but was not sensual. Very little teasing. Was wearing spandex pants and did not feel underwear underneath. YMMV but there are better options for the money she wants. 40 house plus 60 tip. BUT, she would not take top off.
Originally Posted by Pukmuk
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 02:07 #38347Senior Member

Posts: 217Amy at No 1
You are spot on about Amy. Hot! Sweet Smelling!! But the rest of that does not sound like the Amy I know. My Amy doesn't negotiate and set a price up front. She does not request a tip up front (she earns it). And my Amy doesn't do all that stuff mentioned with a newbie. So even though you are a regular member here, you must be one of her regulars?? Is that correct? And wow 2 pops! Nude, DATY, fingering, boob suck and the 2 pops all for $80 tip. You are one lucky sob. What was your secret man that she did this for you? Congrats to you.
Originally Posted by Pukmuk
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 23:56 #38346Senior Member

Posts: 56Massage Now
Reopened, lots of Disinfection buzz like UV lights, masks, shield at front desk. Walked in and everyone was busy, will come back try Jin later in the week. Been there about 5 times, good deep tissue massage, no HE so far. YMMV though.
The only thing I hate is this ugly (I mean it) stinky low life crock seems always there whenever I went. Not sure what he's doing there but he stares at people as if you are a criminal.
-
06-09-20 22:58 #38345Senior Member

Posts: 119I know for sure they charge sheets after each and every customer. They also ware / provide masks. IMHO, it's much cleaner and safer than others around. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 21:20 #38344Banned Member

Posts: 13634What extras, if any, did you get?
Originally Posted by SirWalt
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 21:18 #38343Banned Member

Posts: 13634Why would you appreciate a pro hustler sucking mongers dry? At best, she needs to fall into a sewer.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:28 #38342Regular Member

Posts: 8New Girl at Adore
Stopped by Adore and spent time with a new, beautiful girl, Angel. Her massage skills are solid. After 15 minutes, I asked to extend the session to 90 minutes. Walk on back, strong hands, found the knots, and mixed it up with soft touch as well. Highly recommend for a very relaxing and enjoyable massage. Standard house and gave her a. 6 tip. As I left, I saw another young girl, very sweet. I will definitely be back.
-
06-09-20 17:43 #38341Senior Member

Posts: 103I went over to MA on Woodstock Rd today to check this girl out, and GreaterGator is right, she is very cute and one of the best negotiators I've encountered in the game. She's slim, pretty, got a great ass, flat stomach and typical A cup. The massage itself was not bad but nothing special, she spent a lot of time one handing me and one handing her phone. On the flip she asked me how much I was going to tip (instant buzz kill for me, the girl at Rose in Roswell used to do that and I'd get dressed and walk out when she did). But I was prepared for it this time and asked her what would be a nice tip. She said her minimum was $60 and that most people tipped $100. I told her for $100 she'd need to get naked, and her eyes got really big and she said "but I just met you". The look on her face would have been worth the extra $20 over norm, but I told her I only had $100, and we parted at $75 for the hour for no HE and the promise of more on next visit provided I bring more $.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
This girl is a pro, which I appreciate. She's got the goods to back it up, and my guess is she'll come down with GPS really quick.
-
06-09-20 17:24 #38340Banned Member

Posts: 13634Newbie?
Are you new to the game? Never tell a massage girl you had others who provided what you wanted. Intimidation, even mildly, backfires.
Originally Posted by HappyTimes21
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 17:01 #38339Regular Member

Posts: 17Amy, No 1 massage near Cumberland Mall
She is too hot with great boobs, a nice smelling pussy and soft body.
Asked for payment upfront. $60 + $80 tip. I was bit doubtful for that but I was wrong.
She removed her clothes and was full nude, allowed boob suck, DATY and fingering for first 30 minutes but said no fucking please.
Then she gave HE twice and finally a massage for the remaining time. I will be going back to her again.
Would try for FS next time, I think she would agree for some extra $ .
There is another girl there who is also young and sexy.
-
06-09-20 16:55 #38338Senior Member

Posts: 355Ease
Went to Ease on Holcomb Bridge. Pretty much like what has been reported. 35-40 ish lady gave the massage with little tease. On the flip, she asked what I want and "how much tip, how much tip". The whispering in the ear for 3 Jacksons began, but settled on 2. Some OTC below and UTC top action. As I'm leaving I notice that some of the massage table looked as though someone had been in those other rooms before because the sheets looked slightly messy. Why weren't the sheets just pulled from the tables and stuffed on the floor? Are they changing the sheets for each guest? I know that some are going say, "if you're afraid of the pandemic, stay home".
Why can't I have a clean ANDDDD safe time? I make my own bed 363 out of 365 days a year, but I can't say that I would make my bed (or change the sheets for that matter) once an hour, for 12 hours a day, seven days a week. So yes, I'll be the guy walking into an AMP with my own sheets until further notice. LOL.
-
06-09-20 16:41 #38337Regular Member

Posts: 17$100 tip is too much. Met Yoyo last week there and she also asked for the same tip. I denied and negotiated to $40 but she said no UTC. I told her just do the massage and no extras. I am Not going back to that place now.
Originally Posted by HobbyObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 16:34 #38336Senior Member

Posts: 355Why not share more of your experiences?
You wrote a somewhat lengthy report, so it seems that you're NOT opposed to sharing. If you have "a few good places" then share those and I'm sure others will share some of their findings with you. Just saying. BJs at a CAMP has always been a challenge for me. Few and far, far between.
Originally Posted by HappyTimes21
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 13:11 #38335Banned Member

Posts: 13634Therapy Plus
They answered for me right away. Open 10-10.
Originally Posted by BobSugarSmith
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






